Depraved sexual acts thread

Depraved sexual acts thread

I’ll start it off. My boss wanted me to watch her families house while they were out on vacation. Once I got there and saw a picture of her daughter, I could not help myself. I used her 15 year old daughters panties for the entire week to get off as well as cumming in her facial cream and shampoos etc. I even came in a lot of her clothes and washed them. Never got caught. I know I’m a sick fuck, but it felt so good. Found her insta and VSCO, Pic is her. If you guys want more of her lmk.

Attached: 73C5BFD3-8572-49DD-B965-7DFD086E7378.jpg (509x1231, 459K)

you should be burnt on the stake

I know I’m going to hell. But hey, might as well enjoy life here while it lasts

Attached: 8C638C6C-FF89-4D25-B35C-EED24E59A120.jpg (629x1181, 764K)

Dump them all OP

I like to cum on my sister in law's toothbrush.

That's a nice ass.

Don't you feel a shred of guilt? Like come on man, what if she gets pregnant. From the way you've described it, there is still a chance she could. That's seriously messed up. You probably do this to distract you from something else - something even worse in your life. (My punishment from before still stands though)

This lil 15 year old slut makes my dick so hard. I have to jack off everytime I see her pic. God what I would do to have her tied up in my basement.

Attached: 6B04E3CA-09E1-4817-917C-2077277E0DBE.jpg (838x1067, 644K)

This seems more fucked than OP

I do not feel any guilt for what I did. If the little bitch got pregnant then that’s what she deserved for parading herself around social media showing off her ass like that

Attached: BEDF0193-CBA2-424E-B32C-C27E26858A38.jpg (730x1439, 696K)

Mmm did she ever notice? Also pic,

Found an Older dude on CL Casual Encounters that wanted me to sneak into his backyard at night and watch him massage and then fuck his wife without her knowledge. She was a total coug. He had a massage table right up against the window and he had her laying face down with her feet point right at me. He knew I was watching and would ocasionally open her ass and pussy to give me a look. He would eventually fuck her. I would jerk off And Cum on the window. Did this repeatedly for an entire summer. Every time I came back I added to the cum stains on the scree. Wife never knew,

I cummed on my girlfriend’s sisters panties.

That’s fucked up. But I would probably do the same.

We’ve all done it brother. How old was the slut

Let’s see more of the sloot

Her name is Izzy. She’s a lil 15 year old thot. I wanna rape her asshole.

Attached: B96F39A3-69FF-4334-A8DB-623BE0F0E67A.jpg (650x1407, 768K)

Let’s gangbang rape her

I’m a manager at a fast food restaurant. When closing down the store I fucked one of my employees in the women’s bathroom. Right on the countertop. Even got some of my cum on the countertop. Didn’t clean it up.

More!

Her and her even more sluttier blonde friend Alaina. They both play volleyball. I came in those shorts she’s wearing. God that shit was cash

Attached: 245A4464-B6CB-4385-AEB3-F50BBF54445A.jpg (841x1390, 897K)

Damn bro

Fuck bro more

Post stories and I’ll post more pics of Izzy.

Attached: BE092078-8DF3-438B-86FD-17BB52B732F5.jpg (502x959, 439K)

What kind of pics did you find?

The things I wanna do to this one!

Attached: XCamera-20190203_203923.jpg (570x1824, 543K)

Nothing sexual. I just saw some family portraits and then found her on insta.

Attached: 77B8BAFD-1710-41DD-BDFD-58F3152279C3.jpg (557x1025, 568K)

Attached: XCamera-20180306_204756.jpg (1080x1920, 784K)

shes fucking 15 tho

Age?

I plead the 5th

op said shes 15

I don’t care how old she is I want more

Why is that?

Hello 911

post more

Because she looks nice as fuck

Most everything is to big to post here

Make a vola lol

I piss inside my wife and fuck her while she is full

I jerked off on my girlfriend’s sister panties, cummed on it and put it back. And I always get hard around her and saw her looking at it once’s when I was wearing sweats

Yeah do a vola or mega or if you wanna be more private and have kik mine is cooliocoooio

god damn that is hot OP
Got kik or discord?
You know if the cum’s still in her stuff?

god i would too

I jacked it literally everywhere I travel
I legit can’t got a fucking day without jacking

Grandma’s house, several Wisconsin campsites, Motel 6s, Disney, you name it, I’ve cummed there

op do you have a discord?

Are you me? I once busted a nut at the top of a waterfall I hiked. The trail was closed due to snow but I said fuckit and toughed it out to the top. Place was empty so I knew what I had to do.

holy shit I want to do this now

Life goal
>shoot my load off the Grand Canyon

op god damn it

Sorry brah no discord

Fucking do it man, shit feels empowering. Try Vernal Falls, Yosemite too if you want to recreate history

Fuck I was over at Yosemite last summer, pissed at myself for not thinking of it

got kik then? i wanna hear more this sounds hot

I used to molest my roommates 8 year old step-daughter. It was a clusterfuck of poor people in peak Obama era poverty and we had 6 adults 5 children 3 dogs and 2 cats crammed into one apartment. The kid was popped out by her heroin addict mom and being the middle welfare check she was largely ignored. Combine that with mommys withdrawal and it was easy to get her alone in my room.

She loved it too because someone finally gave a shit about her. She learned to do lots of big girl stuff like kiss suck dick find out what parts felt good to rub and learned how to have a baby. Sadly I couldn't give that to her yet hut she really wanted to

There’s still time user

Moar Kik insta discored something?

God damn it please Op

She needs to get fucked in all holes while getting cumed on, moar

op please

Cheated on my girlfriend, manipulated an Asian girl in my class to let me lick her tits and vag. She blew me a few times. Eventually it all broke down and deteriorated but hey pussy is pussy.

What’s her instagram name?