You're God for 10 seconds. The world is yours to change and shape as you please...

You're God for 10 seconds. The world is yours to change and shape as you please. Absolute power and control for 10 seconds. What do you do?

Attached: fag.jpg (286x176, 5K)

Wipe out all niggers and Muslims

Make it impossible for anyone to lie.

Stop the insanity id end humanity

Kill everything.

turn off your internet.

Make everyone do what i want, then they'd be happy.

Attached: images (10).jpg (554x554, 32K)

Good old fashioned smiting. smite left and right. Take 8 seconds to smite everyone I can. The last 2 seconds - grant myself godhood for eternity.

Make myself god permanently

>fag.jpg
Kek

Remove all religions and any memory or evidence of them.

The only correct answer here.

I'd go with this. Not sure it would make a better world as we'll always find a way to wage war, but it would interesting as hell to see how the world would be act.

I fart The Star Spangled Banner real fast

woah
powerful

fpbp

audio or never happend

1. slow down time so the 10 seconds last for as long as it takes until i am satisfied with my work
2. disappear all the niggers, muslims, jews, and more or less anything with a trace of subsaharan dna
3. disappear 99.999% of the chinks and indians
4. disappear anything with aids, disappear all homosexuals if not gone from the first thing
5. disappear anything with an iq lower than 85
6. disappear anything with a horrible hereditary condition, or at least sterilise them all
7. disappear nuke technology so conventional warfare can go on about its merry business
8. disappear 99.999% of the central/south americans and any that are in the US
9. make red indians and abbos a fraction of the number, and make them instantly vomit blood if they touch alcohol/drugs etc, keep them on reservations to function as safari attractions, no integration with humanity.
10. bring back any species that have become extinct in the last 150 years
11. knock all the satellites out of the sky, cut all the internet lines, purge all recorded lugenpress from existence
12. disappear any and all of those who have been knowingly complicit in juden-schemes
13. separate everyone into their countries again, separate the US into two dozen different countries, by original ethnicity. any mongrels become 100% of whatever their current greatest racial fraction is.
14. inbreeding between races is impossible, only half-sized donkeys that fart goo from 15 anuses are produced from a mixed pregnancy, and that instantly dies after an hour of farting green and black goo in every direction. the goo causing projectile vomiting on contact and disintegrates after one second.
15. all middle eastern religions are purged from history completely.
I'd do all of that within the first 1/1,000,000,000th of a second, and then have a think about how to spend the rest of the time remaining.

16. disappear anyone who has commited either one serious crime, or 2 other crimes within their life, along with any offspring they might already have had, to end their disgusting line.
17. install a real consequence system to immorality that will persist for all time. instead of the shitbags never receiving their comeuppances.

Make everyone furries and laugh

Watch Netflix

Attached: 1DFB0A94-78E4-43EE-AE53-16E32B71688E.jpg (388x594, 50K)

Attached: 00efc0ad2c7782e2f67e172af08e8dba160031ba1a28641d0c7b898cf8c2faf8.gif (314x314, 319K)

go to bed, Adolf

This fucking guy.

Obviously the correct answer is arrange the entire cosmos into a single sentient being.

If you're gonna just kill off and disappear 90% of the Earth, just say that. NO need for a long ass list that repeats itself.

Hit Trump with a bolt of lightning, eradicate all religions, provide free college and healthcare for people who are not lazy fucks, then I disappear for eternity.