So I've been strength training my cat

So I've been strength training my cat.

I started mixing extra whey into its food, small amounts at first, just to get it used to the taste, and slightly more every meal. Right now, it's eating about 4 meals of 50% meat and 50% whey powder a day, about 50g protein total, which, for a 5kg cat is the equivalent to a human eating about 750g of protein a day.

The last 3 months I got it started on creatine, which is hasn't seemed to notice. 2-3g per day, sprinkled on top of its food.

My cat had this knitted sweater thing (I live in a cold climate, so cats often wear these things outside), which I attached small weights to. Mainly fishing sinkers. I attached them one by one, so that it wouldn't notice the additional weight. By now, my cat is wearing this 2.5kg knitted sweater around outside, climbing trees, running around, normal cat stuff.

I also feed it Vitamin D, fish oil and a multivitamin, crushed up into its water bowl.

In addition to the weighted vest training, I've started my cat on climbing this large tree in my back yard (3 sets of 5 climbs up and down, enticing it with food), and I managed to figure out a way to make it do a sort of crude bench press by turning it upside down and pushing down on its paws (3 sets of 8-10).

Cat has made decent gains so far, forelimbs are noticeably bigger, and chest has increased in size markedly so. A little extra fat (probably around 15% atm) but I plan on putting it on an EC stack and maybe Yohimbine HCL.

Attached: mittens.jpg (900x1200, 324K)

Fuckin gains. Make an ig for ur cat. I def would follow.

If this is real, please make sure this is not unhealthy for the cat.

Post this on fit

It is. Why not just feed the cat raw meat like its supposed to, heart muscle for example.

you methheads are weird as hell

post moar pics

Raw meat is healthy. I'm talking about all the supplements and the weights.

The stuff is made for humans, make sure to check if there's something toxic to cats in there.

I'd say talk to a vet but I assume they'd just tell you not to keep going.

It is very likely more healthy to just keep the cat active and give it a healthy died.

Bro isnt milk bad for cats
And whey is like pure milk

Let me know when the cat starts drinking Bangs.

Cow milk can lead to stomach ache in most cats.

Some cats can handle it but its probably not the most healthy thing to give them regardless.

AT some point I hope you're intending on challenging it to a battle to the death, and fucking wrecking it's backbone and videoing it flopping around at your feet before you drop a 50lb barbell on its skull.

Fuck animals, they don't deserve the same respect as apex predator humans, why worry about what's best for it. It exists for our amusement or food.

Someone should report you for animal abuse.

Do you not feel any empathy towards animals?

meanie

Post MOAR

>reposting old copypasta
Kys
kys newfags

Fuck, stole what I was going to say.

what an edgelord

Can we see more pics of swole cat?

It's a copy pasta that has been around since at least 2013. Neck yourself.

>Thinking this is real
This cat would be dead if someone actually tried this

a copypasta that isn't pasted, dies.
Hi, I'm John and I hate every last one of you.

Go back to r*ddit with your stale pasta nigger.

Jesus Christ, says the obese neck beard who would probably fucking tear their wrists open with their own hands rather than fight any animal bigger than that alley cat they tortured once after they got molested for the fourth time in that day.

Some people gotta realize humans are fucking animals with slightly more brain capacity, then again a fucking wild or tamed animal wouldn't eat themselves to death or commit suicide if some sort of tradegy happened, so I don't know if having a "higher" brain is really all that good either.

your cat is going to fuckin dom8nate!
take it to /fit/! Those cunts will cream their tiny speedos over it!

pls don’t ruin our fun k thx bye

Kill yourself nigger. It's and old /fit/ post OP copied.

Attached: 9EA5265B-BFC3-4C75-9396-1516233B40EF.jpg (600x450, 38K)

are you perchance autistic you dumb fuck?

>I was just pretending
Commit sudoku

Motherfucking Antonio bandera puss in boots edition,Dont be surprise if his heart goes poof.

was this true at some point?

So, guy's lying about abusing a cat he doesn't even have. Same internet different day.

Wow, we've got a really bad Ifunny newfag problem.

God I'm so glad I got off that fucking repost of a joke, full of autists who try to get fucking featured by taking an already featured meme, and then get pissy if you call them out/defend by other autists who do the same exact thing.

I think they made TikTok and Music.ly for your kind, dipshit.

woah woah woah

i’m not in the mood for a philosophical cris rn man