twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 961695219.jpg (640x360, 60K)

Attached: 961695229.jpg (640x360, 55K)

This is not a 20 y old male defuq this is a 2006 passat

re you having a stroke?

Its a 2007 im a 20 year old male honest opinion

You beacame early a father of 3 havent you

I have one child

Nice, looks pretty clean man. I'm partial to wagons tho so bias.

Wanted something thats not to common around were I live it has a top speed of 160 it has some power its turbo charged looks ok in my opinion and is really nice in the inside black on black leather seats

Been getting a lot of shit from the m8ts siad it was a mom car but believe it or not the car has some juice

>it has a top speed of 160

Attached: ny-senators-schumer-pelosi-deliver-rebuttal-to-trump-address-20190108.png (1662x1120, 1.72M)

You mean 140 downhill and watch out you could be loosing your hair soon

not a good deal at all really. 4 cylinder with 150k miles has already seen most of its life. I wouldn't buy a used car with a 4 cylinder engine ever and if I did, it'd have to have less than 70k miles for 5k (average).

Is the turbo aftermarket? A top speed of 160 is a little hard to believe, even if the turbo is aftermarket. The new turbo 4 Mustang only hits like 145ish and is lighter.

well la dee da

His speedometer shows 160 and he thinks it can go that fast I bet.

as long as you're happy with it, not a fan of it myself but the front end view isn't bad

And thats correct

Its a CCTA 2.0 Turbo, standard on the car - not the dude who bought it but I am a volkswagen tech.

This is super dependent on the make and model the vehicle. A 4 cylinder Camry with 150k miles is about half way through its usuable life where a 150k VW probably has 50k miles unless you perform some significant maintenance.

The top speed on the car is probably around 140-145 realistically, I think it clocks 160 with a full chip, tires, etc. The most fun part of the engine is the low RPM (1500-2k) spool on the turbo which gives it alot of 'fun' pep.

That's a great car for a grandma

That's what I'm thinking. My Equinox reads 140 on the speedo but sure as hell isn't going 140, just seems like common sense.

My 1992 Miata 1.6L begs to differ

Attached: IMG_2905.jpg (3264x2448, 1.89M)

After this much miles i would service or even change the turbo in the first place if it wasnt maintained properly

OP this is me - you need to get the PCV (called an oil separator by VW) replaced. You should also have the vacuum pump/gasket checked for possible oil leaks. I'd go ahead and recommend a new upper timing cover gasket as well as valve cover re-seal as well. Fairly standard maintenance on that engine and it will make a ton of difference in the overall life span of the vehicle.

Not necessary - its a solid borg warner, probably go ahead and swap the waste gate but that's about it. The biggest concern I'd have with the engine is the high pressure fuel pump - this specific year model is NOTORIOUS for needing full fuel system overhauls because the particle screen tears lose and shreds in the fuel system.

Tbh 2.0 vw motors in europe are known to be troubelish and a pain in the ass after 150k miles it just gets worse and worse the egr valve the lambda sonda the well know bosch pump problems

Yeah what do u drive user
No im just saying in sport mode on the highway ive done 130 easy

And by this you got to the conclusion that it can go 160?

The EGR doesn't impact the engine's performance in any significant manner. You lose some fuel efficiency but its largely an emissions issue and also is an easily serviceable part. The 02 sensor (just call it what it is, yeah its a lambda probe but its an 02 sensor, don't try to church it up) isn't a major issue until well past 200k miles - the European 2.0 (which isn't a CCTA) does have issues with the bosch pump but its fairly easy to replace with any of the available after market options out there (and also the issue I already pointed out unless you don't know that the Bosch pump is the HFP, its just the brand).

I fought a guy once at the bar and won pretty easy. I could definitely fight 5 dudes at once and win.

No i was just saying

So what do u think the car is worth at 160kmiles might put 10k on it and just sell it

Hondas are 4 cylenders most have like 200k +

It should be around 4500 5k

I'm not as good on sales numbers, I just work on the things. I'd probably pay around the 4-5k mark for it. It would depend a ton on the condition of a few key parts for me. I do know your market is going to be tougher because its a wagon (I personally love wagons but its a niche choice).

Its just a dude talking out his ass - anyone with half a brain knows 150k miles is a different marker for nearly every brand and even for different engines in that brand. He's bought into the consumer mentality of replace the car every 5 years - he's great for the industry but clearly isn't qualified to be giving auto advice.

Oh yea slap some NOS stickers and get a hole in the resonator for a sick soundtrack

Bullshit no way it hits 160mph. My pontiac gto barely gets up to that speed

Thanks for the professional advice you may have one of my daughters

Attached: 1550987327492.jpg (1125x1374, 924K)

I was 21 when I bought a brand new 60 grand truck. Suck my ass

Bro I said ive done 140 tops in sport mode

You mean when your dad bought it for u

That’s cool, but unless you bought it outright, you’re just another blowhard making up for a small dick with a big truck.

You don't drive a GTO bro. The new style GTO could fucking skate at 160-170, topped out at 175-180 and that's stock. I pray you aren't driving a GTO stock.

Was it an F150?

Chevrolet ssr cabrio you fag

I live in Canada and we get bad winter storms so it's nice to have for that. And I'm leaving it stock I'm planning to get a project car this summer.

I actually laughed out loud at that one. Thanks m8.

>2.slow

The 2.Slow didn't have the turbo. Its the earlier version of the 1.4 power plant.

That car is common as fuck here in Europe. It's like a common poorfag car. Passat and Golf. But they are ok cars, if maintained properly. I don't know the prices for those cars in US but here, you can get the same car, same price for less than 100k miles on board.

Same here. Love wagons and hatchbacks.. looks clean

$5k for a car isn't "poorfag" in a lot of places in the US. My first car was a 1996 Chevy Cavalier with 180k on the odometer that I paid $500 for.

Wow you got ripped off HARD. Let me show you what that car is actually worth.

Try not to cry now.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190404-192041_Manheim.jpg (1072x1613, 268K)

You probably drive an Opel you faggot.

paid 51k put 30k down 6k miles on it, 22 yrs old, ask me anything

Attached: 001.jpg (500x333, 48K)

Zomg you found blackbook prices. What a genius!

Heres the thing, the car OP bought is worth about 1500 dollars on its BEST day.
5k could have bought one with 100k fewer miles on the odometer lmfao.

that fag-mobile is not a truck

'96 vs '06
It's a poorfag car because in Europe WV, Opel, Fiat, etc are poorfag cars. Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Jaguar, etc are cars worth spending a little more cash on.

Wrong faggot.

I'm not saying OP didn't get ripped off, I'm just saying you'd have to go a lot shittier to be considered poorfag in a lot of places in the US.

That's not blackbook, but you would know that if you had any idea what you're talking about. Blackbook is a range of expected prices to pay, the screenshot I posted is actual resolved sales showing what people paid.

Blackbook isn't a range of expected prices you stupid cunt. Its insurance valuations for total vs. repair. Bluebook is a range of expected prices.

Why didnt you buy one a year older and save 10k? They're the same body style.

You are factually incorrect.

I am a body shop manager. I work with blackbook literally every day of my life.

Sorry bud, I work in the auto industry and that's wrong. BB shows a range of "books" listed as Extra Clean, Clean, Average, and Rough and sets out various trim and options giving you expected prices to pay for the vehicle at wholesale.

I'm a buyer for the largest used car dealer in the country. You are incorrect.

wanted low mileage and options that I wanted, sport plus, adjustable seats, etc etc. this one was a golden unit, has everything i wanted a

You re correct

And i m am the ceo of vw so what now

where the fuck do you live? if you live where 95% of the population lives there is virtually no snow here since they plow it 20min after it falls on the ground, we can get 2 days of snowy roads in a year... if you don't live somewhere up north you just have a small dick

Thats a negative ghostrider. Dont make me go dig my black books out of my drawer and take pics of them.

Even the CEO of VW would know I'm right about blackbook.

I'm the guy that writes the algorithms that estimate the black-book values and you sir are full of shit

Carless faggots arguing about prices of cars on some insurance lists.

Uhm... A '06 car with leather interior, maybe a few other options like auto climate, electric seats and shit would be around 4-5k euros. Those prices posted in that crappy screenshot are not even close to reality. Plus, being an euro car, it may be even more expensive in US. That's why I said, in europe the correct price for that car is 3-4k, maybe in the us is actually 4-5k.

And the screenshot I shared shows its worth less than 1000 on average in the US. That's factual information.

This is now a car valuation thread. Give me the year, make, model, and miles of your car and I will tell you what's it's worth

'09 BMW E92 335d full m-performance package.

Kbb is 4500 I paid 5 im not rich i leased it i put 750 down have a 50k mile warrante on the trans motor and engine its really clean on the inside no holes rips or tears

Porsche Cayman S 2014

I need the mileage too

110k miles on odo, forgot to mention that.
In 09 when I bought the car, I bought it for 58k

>Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them; While the sun, or the light, or the moon, or the stars, be not darkened, nor the clouds return after the rain: In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be darkened, And the doors shall be shut in the streets, when the sound of the grinding is low, and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird, and all the daughters of musick shall be brought low; Also when they shall be afraid of that which is high, and fears shall be in the way, and the almond tree shall flourish, and the grasshopper shall be a burden, and desire shall fail: because man goeth to his long home, and the mourners go about the streets: Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern. Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. Vanity of vanities, saith the preacher all is vanity.

>And moreover, because the preacher was wise, he still taught the people knowledge; yea, he gave good heed, and sought out, and set in order many proverbs. The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and that which was written was upright even words of truth.

>The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd. And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

>Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

About 44-46 depending on options

About 5k - 5.5k

i paid 50 for it, rip, but it had yeet options lol

Hinda civic 1998 ex 210k

2013 Chevy Equinox LTZ, 50k miles.

Wow, now that's wrong as fuck. Cars with less options than mine sell for 10-11k. The E93 version sells for 13-15k with the same low-spec options. Your price is for the UK version, bone stock. No leather, no navigation, basic air conditioner, no auto-climate and shit.

Yea I'm with you man, $5k sounds way the fuck off.

I deal with customers saying the same thing every day. Dont base the value of your car off what some dealer is asking for it. I do this for a living, my values are spot on.

Everyone else stand by and I will get to you

Shoulda gone vr6 older model, mk3 life

No you did fine, most dealers have about 5k in margin on luxury performance vehicles

Heres your proof gentlemen

Attached: SmartSelect_20190404-194839_Manheim.jpg (1048x1482, 260K)

500 to 1000

6 cylinder or 4 cylinder? FWD or AWD?

3.6, AWD.

Well mine has full leather interior, 3d navigation system, 8 dvd-changer unit, bluetooth, usb, 3 zone auto-climate, auto-pilot, M-Performance ECU, M-Tech body kit, 19 inch rims, and the color is sapphire black. You can't compare this car with some undetailed cars you post in those screenshots. Those shits are bone stock, evaluated mostly for insurance claims. If the damage goes over that amount is a no-fix. So yeah, fuck off with your prices. This car is insured for 28k this year.

Nice low miles, if optioned very well, 14.5-15.5

That's a great price for a young male.
Is he healthy?

Attached: 0409800fff867a52e536dc10115789cf.jpg (720x960, 73K)

Literally every option checked. I overpaid for it by a few thousand but my credit is shit so I expected it. Thanks.

notices Anons B5 Chasis. Owo what is this a fellow B5 owner? much love my Yea Forumsro much love I drive yer cars audi cousin. (mines a sedan not a wagon)

You are woefully incorrect unless you gave me the wrong information. Let's check that I have this right. 2009, 110k on the odo, 335d

discord
[dl]-l-l27l-l-[lb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 7.jpg (509x509, 41K)

Attached: 52532887_246775159595511_1697407165989388288_n.png (800x599, 576K)

Like I said. Those are insurance estimate prices for diverse cars and options insured. Tell me a local US used car market and let's see the prices there.

Ya but people in the first world country (USA) can afford new cars so used cars have to be a little more reasonable. We also don't typically drive manuals because you know, first world. We can spend the extra 2k. Engineers in your Germany have a parallel lifestyle to our costco workers, you're all a joke.

2010 e63 amg 70k miles loaded with all the options and has been eurotuned by rentech with rentech exhaust as well.

see that red audi above ^ it has a clutch, and a 5 speed transmission. because some of us pay the extra to be able to SHIFT.

Germany is a meme. Can't even kill wasps. Oh, your home is infested with wasps? Better fucking burn it and get no return or live in a 300 sq ft. piss jugger apartment.

Used German cars are a great investment. So are timeshares, beanie babies, and lottery scratch-offs.

USA has literally the shittiest cars around the world. What a shitty 7.0l pulls out in US a 2.0l pulls out in the EU. I'm even surprised that you won't measure your engines in gallons, ya faggots. P.S. EU and JP make the best auto gearboxes. No wonder US is a JDM paradise, because your domestics are pure shit!

Lots of people overvalue their cars. You're having the textbook reaction of someone that realized they either overpaid, or are underwater on their loan.

I have given you the correct and unbiased value for your vehicle. Ask yourself this important question: what could I possibly have to gain from lying to you?

Hey sorry I missed yours. Please note, tuning and AM mods hurt the value. With those mods, about 18k, stock and unmolested about 20k

Np. Happy to assist

Tesla
*crickets from BFE*

>You're having the textbook reaction of someone that realized they either overpaid, or are underwater on their loan.

No, you're the only one that doesn't understand how these prices work.

But let's do it your way, ok? I'm going to sell my vehicle for 11k, that's the lowest I would go. I now have 11k. You get me one from your US website or whatever shit you're checking for 5k and I'll split with you the remaining 6k I got from my car.

Deal? Ohh wait, your website gives you some random numbers, not even the most desperate people won't go that low on the car. Or maybe the car engine is dying.

>Ask yourself this important question: what could I possibly have to gain from lying to you?

You're not lying. You just have the wrong listing.

Also, to be sure. I checked your website that looks up black book or whatever. First of all 335d coupe was not even on that list, lol. Ok, checked for the similar 335i coupe using AZ zip code and it pulled out 8k price. Now what?

P.S on the same website...
130k, 335 coupe, no navigation, red and black interior 2009 goes for 16k... Great man... great evaluation.

www.cars(.)com(/)vehicledetail/detail/767318492/overview/

That’s fair lol, I’d much rather have it with the tune and exhaust though. Still more than what I payed for it too.

I'm confused by your reaction, I'm offering you a free service that you are free to ignore.

I am using a website that requires a dealer login. You likely do not have the access I do. I am looking at actual sold data, as in what people have physically paid at the end of their transaction.

Let me be clear with you these are the values that a dealer would pay for your car, not what a dealer would ask someone to pay to buy it from them. You are also doing yourself a disservice in thinking that the private party asking price of a vehicle is anywhere close to its actual value. I digress, I am not sure what data you are looking at. I am only sure of what I am looking at.

I will do you one better, give me the VIN for your vehicle and I will plug it into my utility to guarantee that the only data I see is directly related to cars that match EXACTLY yours. The only thing j can think of is that there is some discrepancy in how we are researching the car.

I am still happy to help you, just try to meet me on a calm rational level. I am not here to attack you just help random anons that are curious as to their cars value.

That's awesome man, truth be told I would rather have it with a tune and exhaust as well. I have a habit of paying less than my cars are worth privately and selling them for a nice profit after a year or so of ownership, great way to fund my habit of gofast things

I have a very similar habit of paying less than what they are worth, in this cars case I found a hell of a deal on it. The kbb/nada value with its options and mileage says 25-30, good to know that even a dealer would take it off my hands for more than what I gave out for it. Plan to have this thing for years to come though.

>I am using a website that requires a dealer login. You likely do not have the access I do. I am looking at actual sold data, as in what people have physically paid at the end of their transaction.

Currently Black Book is the official valuation service for Cars.com, a third-party internet shopping site based on their accurate vehicle values which help serve as an important guide for consumers navigating the vehicle selling and trade-in process.[6]

So yeah. Those results are outsourced to other 3rd parties. You didn't even try to pick out the correct vehicle, while searching on cars.com the 335d isn't even available in US. So what the website tells me is that the actual value of the car is around 8k while it ends up selling around 10-16k. So the real, actual value you're going to get the car is 10-16k, because if one car sells for that price you'd have to be a car salesman to wait for those prices, not a normal human being buying a car.

I'm not using cars.com or blackbook.com. I will settle this for you with your VIN and post screenshots for proof.

I would actually wager that you know so little about the auto industry that you wouldnt recognize either of the utilities I'm using. Especially since you somehow think Cars.com is an industry standard for some reason. You wont give me your VIN because you're scared that I'm right and will commit to any mental gymnastics required to convince yourself otherwise.

Just like 20% of the customers I deal with on a daily basis lol.