RHG

RHG
Real Hustle General.

Tired of bullshit? Tired of fake promises? Tired of being cucked by your boss as your testosterone become estrogen?

I am here to enlight and guide you to a better life.

Former favelanon, the brazilian bizraeli that had no support and even so I have a good life by my own hands now.

>Does I need any type of investment to try it?
No, you dont need, also if there is any money to be spended will be with tools that are known.

What I can teach you guys right now is basically to create a Social Media Agency or be able to offer social related services.

>The Knowledge
From courses to books to certificates you can get all for free, if you wanna learn about Google Ads, Google Adsense, Youtube Monetization, Youtube Ads and so on be happy because Google have its own Academy, called Google Academy where you can get CERTIFIED by GOOGLE after do their FREE Courses.

>what you can offer after learning
Social media management services (you will run your clients accounts through automatized programs), SEO services (google ads, facebook ads, instagram ads, google ranking, facebook piel attachment and so on).

You literally just need your own knowledge and energy, no fake likes, no fake followers, no investment needed to start.

You can improve your own business learning this, offer the service to others, help others and do something productive with your skills.

>My actual stats
Running a IG farm with 30 accounts by now, using 3 VPS (could just one), learning new skills and soon I will start my own brands and use some unique methods I created to reach niche spefic traffic and so on.

If you need tips, advice and just wanna talk you found the right topic :).

Attached: bizo.jpg (1109x617, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e3xjjy5GdhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf is an ig farm? and what is the purpose related to hustling?

Instagram Farm, I own several accounts and I grow them using tools.

Its my own hustle I can rent/sell or even use the accounts to marketing and sell my own products or affiliated shit etc

bump for interest

does it even pay well?

Each 1k organical followers is worth $10 atleast, I am king 5k already with 25 accounts.

My aim is long term, yes its profitable and yes you need to study.

What topic you wanna learn?

I am doing 5k already /day if I combine all my accounts, sorry for typo.

ok so ~$50 a day, how much time per day do you put in? and long term do you see it as the value(cost/pay) of your work goes up or you get better at getting more followers

I am starting bro, its the hardest part, once they reach 1k followers its easier, the more I grow the easier it gets.

I stay 1 day to get high quality content for atleast a year of posts (600 high quality photos) and its basically that besides 10 minutes changing the settings and the routines per day.

I will scale to 50 then 100 then 1000 accounts, 10k accounts can be selled for $200, atleast, I will have 25- 10k accounts in a month, then they grow more and more each time

my IG has over 5000 but they are mostly bots haha

I dont fuck with bots, I use specific hashtags and specific methods, not even fake followers, I study all the known sellers and bot routines so I am different than they.

How is your engagement?

oh don't get me wrong, i admire your drive OP. was simply wondering the stability of a grind like that.

My results are until now:
50% engagement on each post, atleast, this mean if I have 300 followers I receive atleast 150 likes per photo, I already stay on some top posts of some volume hashtags giving me drip feed feedback too.

I just started with IG its my personal IG and I just post whatever the fuck. got the followers for free cus fuck it

No problem I am already fucked anyway so all that can happen is to me get back to the ground I am now.

Lets see where this goes...

The stability?

Bro I have actions similar to a normal user, residential proxies and I have unique methods and setups so the chance of me getting banned are really lower since I have strong accounts + strong methods.

Well, start on a new account. IG algo show your post to 10% of your followers, if you have 5k fake followers they will ruin your engagement because it wont show to the real ones.

i don't mean that way, i mean the willingness of people to pay for accounts.

I wont sell, my accounts are stronger, dont wanna a scammer using then to rob people. I will just do my own sites and link then on bio and send on direct messages

oh damn I didnt know that. yeah this whole thing sounds a little over my head and dont think im patient enough to be dealing with multiple accounts all the time. but hey man if it works keep it up

I mean.. you can get used to a new routine anyway.

I probably spend less time in 25 accounts than you on 1.

i guess im very confused on what you're talking about then
>10k accounts can be selled for $200
do you mean like advertisement towards 10k accounts?

so do you make different IG's based on different interests? Guns, cars, art, music..? How do you find people to follow you? Do you follow them first and then unfollow them? I feel like every question I ask is fucking dumb

A account with 10.000 followers can be sold for $200, sorry for that.
No, same niche. I target people that interact with bigger accounts, that way they have the same interests of my niche.

I dont just follow and unfollow because this dont work so good nowadays, I do my own method that is a improvement of follow/unfollow method.

Relax, no problem.

whats the improved method?

I cant say for the simple reason that once it become public people will use it, then will sature and I lose my method and need to find a new one.

>$50 for hours of work on IG
>Creates nothing of value
>Calls it a "Real Hustle"

Nigga I charge $120/hr, work 30 hours a week from my bed and bill twice that many hours. Get on my level, your hustle aint shit

As I said I am starting, make the count.

100 accounts x 100 followers day (minimum) its literally 10k followers day- that is 100 daily, if I make 1k daily its literally 100k/day that is 1k USD.

I am talking just about the followers, not about the affiliate system, etc.

I do this once and will receive as passive income, u gotta work

My mentor have 50.000 IG accounts and does 100k to 1 million per month.

what are you posting what kind of content gets you these followers? where is the best place to get started? how did you get into it yourself where did you start? any programs/tips that make it easier or are basically essential?

That all sounds very interesting OP.
I'd like to learn that, but I have little motivation because of depression. Where the fuck do I start? Also how many hours/days would it take to see some decent income? (20$ a day or more)

tell ussssss please im thinking of selling illegal things

>>how do you get the attention of advertisers/marketers? do they approach you? how do they pay you and how does the process work in general?

Send me a message on telegram @doidocrypto
I am OP, I can help you leave depression anyway.
I found a niche that I like and that have audience.
Blackhatworld its a forum search it.

You can just DM them, not yet as I said I started my own project recently, my mentor is approached and used to sell shoutout.

Paypal

Aw shit man, I know I have a telegram account but I haven't used it in 3 years. Whenever I figure the login, I'll add you

just do other

thanks for the answers man what kind of niche do you do? if you don't want to tell me that then what are some examples of topics you could focus an account around that'll get attention and be marketable? I'd love to do this stuff but I always try and pick up these things and mess up and then drop it.

The reason I wont say its because there are some retards who will search until they find to report me and I dont want headache.

Bro just pick a niche, if is cars get high quality cars photos and use specific hashtags, its is fortnite high quality fortnite photos then, just get high quality content + automatization + hashtags + good niche and its a matter of time.

Yo not the guy you're responding to but how do you automate this shit? do you use a program?

Yes I use, its on first photo, there are many tools but I use Jarvee.

do i need this? looks like I have to pay for it, got any examples of accounts that do this that aren't your own so I know what to do? how many niches do you do or are all the accounts you manage the same niche?

Bro I gotta take a shower, come back soon.

Same niche

hey I'm thanks for the answers bro I might give it a try could really use the money and appreciate you teaching us all about this hopefully I don't fuck up wish me luck

So what you are saying is (a) pick a niche, (b) post daily, (c) build a following, then (d) collect cash from affiliate marketing with advertisements and offering courses?

youtube.com/watch?v=e3xjjy5GdhY
i wanna be like these guys wat do

I am back now.

No, I am telling you what work and what doesnt, usually, I am not talking to do this or that, just to know what you are doing.