I oh so want to Fuck AOC

I oh so want to Fuck AOC

Attached: D4BA2850-308D-4A56-9287-C113ED8284DE.jpg (236x354, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2019/01/22/ocasio-cortez-climate-change-alarm/2642481002/
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/04/03/ocasio-cortez-slapped-with-new-fec-complaint-n2544197
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oHk8nn0nw18
nhimagazine.com/2017/12/31/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-named-2017-nhi-person-year/
nationalpost.com/news/world/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-28-takes-out-10-term-congressman-in-new-yorks-democratic-primary
soundcloud.com/crazedh/piece-of-love-crazed-h-noah-1
npr.org/sections/thesalt/2018/07/03/623645396/surf-and-turf-to-reduce-gas-emissions-from-cows-scientists-look-to-the-ocean
youtu.be/DSg826QJWDE?t=79
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You'd let her suck on your pecker with those horse teeth?

Yep

Attached: 0893F60C-FD03-481E-96A1-2E578BF4C16F.jpg (320x240, 16K)

Go ahead, it's OK. She sure wants to fuck us.

Agreed

woah is this real?

Get in line. I'm first

You cant see her face and there are literally millions of women who look like that. Are you retarded?

Attached: 71A67E8A-CFA1-4D37-8B57-3E7462873604.jpg (320x240, 21K)

While I hate the commie skank as much as the next guy, and would hate rape her, I still maintain that there are millions of people who look like that. It's just too generic.

Fap fap fap

Well okay I'll do that anyway

That skelator chicken wing...

she is kinda miss average greaser

Awesome rack

She wants to fuck you, too. Fuck you over that is.

woah!

nah

IT'S toTALLy REal AAAaah!

commie skank. Trump is literally a Putin puppet you fucking MAGAite.

Keep trying kid. Mueller report is over and the collusion came back NULL. Time to kill yourself.

Attached: E89CC738-613E-4839-A0A3-B2AC57F6694C.jpg (1079x744, 151K)

MORE

He wasnt exonerated you inbred. Muller stayed within the scope of the investigation. Dems just subed the IRS for his taxes. NY southern district court. It's coming you traitor. ANd then afterwards I pray to god the lot of you kill yourselves. fucking traitors. Tired of your filth on this earth,

The bath video is her though.

Hannity just showed a clip of her last periscope and blurred out the bottom because apparently she was showing off her sweety feet and he didn't want even more repubs to fall for her.

>ywn be commie mommies eunuch foot maintenance servant

Oh yeah I would love to get her pregnant

Good deepfake candidate though

Imagine actually giving a fuck (or pretending to give a fuck) about the fake and gay Mueller coup attempt for what it purports to be, rather than what it is. If left-liberals want to use the secret police to remove the head of state, I can respect that. People have done it for centuries. What I can't fucking stand is the insistence on giving it the color of law. Just say that Trump is inherently guilty, pull the fucking trigger on the actual dicks-out guns-out coup, and see if it succeeds or fails.

I'm so fucking tired of liberal (in the broad sense, so conservatives aren't excluded; stop pretending Mueller is a legitimate investigator of any kind and not the gayest possible executor of a coup d'etat) duplicity and pseudo-legalism. You faggots are so fucking annoying.

Attached: 1525072580062.png (326x254, 64K)

She wants to fuck your paycheck, wallet and bank account.

Hawt

This dumb nigger faggot stole this word for word from Crowder. What a fucking moron. Trying to pass it off as your own.

I don't even know who Crowder is, so I'm unable to steal anything from him. Do you think that some e-celeb (presumably) invented the term "coup d'etat"?

Attached: holy fucking shitknuckles i hate being an opossum.jpg (625x415, 369K)

On a scale from 1 to 10 of assblasted, where are you?

i would fuck her too, just put a gag on her so ill only have to deal with the shit coming out of her ass

who's this Jimmy?

she kinda reminds me of Lt. LaGuerta from dexter

Attached: LaGuertaFace.jpg (295x370, 26K)

perfect

You'll have to wait in line.

Attached: Choo Choo Biden.jpg (960x800, 69K)

Ok, kid. Is your personal theme song “Don’t Stop Believing” by Journey?

Kek. Fucking kek.

I always hated her. A cunt till the end. Bitch ruined Deb too.

Do you have a link or clip? Id love to see them toes.

This. For science of course.

It was on her periscope. I saw someone do a parody of it and she was barefoot but I just saw a screenshot of AOC's and she appears to have socks or shoes on. Maybe she shows them off later. Fox probably blurred it out because she was eating crackers and they didn't want to show the label.

We need to see this. She's so hot, but so so dumb

Attached: 4606c1b9f1c9d8c4e7ea81da1ecaa2fc.jpg (410x1027, 67K)

checked.

fuck she has to be wearing ugly ass shoes

Attached: 1552076601428.jpg (570x653, 62K)

I hate Deb the most. She annoyed the fuck outta me for some reason.

holy shit that's a long nose

Its all that I could find. Id like to see her hairy asshole. You know theres a light fluff of hair on it. Barely shaven twat. Fuck yea,

She was 50/50 for me. I hated her at times, I liked her at times.

TOP KEK. That's what my nose looks like when I see her feet.

mine too probably. Those hispanics have the best feet. I've just not seen hers yet.

hey I'm not complaining!

I'm into Tulsi.

Attached: TulsiGabbard_01.jpg (1365x2048, 1.55M)

you ever seen her rough ass face...looks like sandpaper

I agree. I'm sexually attracted to her. Although I was also attracted to Sarah Pailin back in the day too.

Maybe beauty transcends idiocy.

that's funny. I wasn't big time attracted to Palin, but I was a libcuck back then and disliked her as I do AOC. Would definitely lay the pipe to AOC though

anyone else hot for teacher?

Attached: GettyImages-1083246796-kirsten-gillibrand-2020-announcement-1548284743-e1548285234621.jpg (1440x720, 109K)

Yeah. Something about that just makes her look tough. Like she could take a pounding and give as good as she takes. Powerful.

Well she's a veteran so yeah. She's one tough bitch.

Shill

Nice trips but look at a pic that’s not airbrushed. I thought she was hot too until I saw crater face.

30 years ago, maybe.

I get it:

Attached: TulsiGabbard_03.jpg (2000x3000, 651K)

Attached: C80F52A8-A9E1-48C7-A3EC-073EB05060D4.jpg (1080x1273, 83K)

She doesn't have enough cute to make up for her crazy...

Her stupid will rub off on you, while you are rubbing up on her.

yeah me you and all the right wing fucks that are constantly riding her jock

you'd probably lick cum off a dirty floor

Attached: 1526833802486.png (1066x600, 435K)

gross

Attached: 1550337837074.png (565x486, 532K)

Not that bad. I've seen worse.

If you are a tax payer, she wants to fuck you too.

gtfo with this shit. We're talking about AOC here

Attached: sk-2017_04_featured_listing_mobile.jpg (768x768, 47K)

Attached: 1 aX5hmtBPleqUMTXfMNfi8Q.jpg (1200x648, 223K)

Love that rack

Attached: 7BC14ADB-25D5-4AF5-B419-F7F78F5EF1AE.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

Attached: 1553181799278.jpg (1078x1127, 664K)

How many minutes of nursing would it take to get your vote? I think I'd be convinced in about 20-30 minutes.

Attached: 1549679471454.webm (1280x720, 1.41M)

Attached: 1552008315242.jpg (503x433, 122K)

Attached: OCASIO.jpg (1000x563, 83K)

Same, idk why but I want to fuck her so bad.

look at those puppies whew

Just thinking how she triggers the Trumptards like Tucker more and more gives me a raging hard on and it grows few centimeters per day.

I’ve dating Hispanic girls with the same build. Those tits are saggy. She has huge nips and areolas.

That's a problem why?

>Dates one girl
>All girls are like that
KEK

You'll never fuck anything, cuck. You might pay to get pegged by whore when you're 59, to lose your virginity.

You were saying?

Attached: Hispanic Slut.jpg (488x366, 26K)

discord
[dl]-l-l29l-l-[lb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 9.jpg (480x480, 39K)

I like those types too but they aren’t “spectacular” nor will they last long. They will be flapjacks within ten years.

Dated many girls. Not everyone here is a kissless virgin. Look at pics of Hispanic girls. The majority have big nips or areolas.

my god.

It’s not. They are great while they last but they don’t last. Same reason young Hispanics are hot but most flame out after the first kid or the age of 30.

Why would you fuck a special needs down syndrome cunt? Just puked a lil in my mouth

Might need a bag or two.

Paper or plastic?

No way she doesn't have a full bush.

You mean how trump triggers you?

I know you're joking but seriously that's what Foxtards actually think. Most of us don't give a single fuck about Trump.
Disagreeing with Trump is always met with HURR DURR TDS TDS TDS!
That level of retardedness is why I worry about our future.

Attached: MAGA Brainlets.jpg (2000x1078, 153K)

Whatever hides those massive fucking teeth.

Russia, Russia, Russia. AOC doesn’t trigger anyone. Her idiotic ideas have to be countered with facts and reality. The media keeps pushing her by covering every stupid thing she says. She has to be refuted because many moron millennials and zoomers believe her.

I'll bite your bait. What idiotic ideas?
And the right wing media aka Fox News keep spinning every idiotic word Trump spew to cause their base to have an explosive diarrhea.

Attached: 1552333961571.jpg (720x960, 70K)

Attached: 1550970005022.jpg (224x431, 29K)

Attached: 1551144227582.jpg (604x453, 91K)

The entire green new deal. The earth will end in 12 years. Comparing climate change to wwii. Thinking tax breaks for amazon can now be spent on teachers and stuff. Not knowing the three branches of government. Bitching about $7 croissant while promoting $15 minimum wage. Thinking costing 25,000 good amazon headquarters jobs was good for nyc. Funneling campaign money into her handler’s businesses. That’s off the top of my head. Hating Israel but having no knowledge of the situation.

That's a new one.
Let me say this.... HOLY FUCK

does she clean the bar with SPIC n SPAN?

>right wing media aka Fox News keep spinning every idiotic word Trump spew
I like Trump but I didn't vote for him. I've never voted and never will until this country unites and makes a simple ballot whether we should overthrow and disappear the entire federal government. Fox news is only pro Trump about 4-5 hours per day. The rest of the day is filled with people that don't really like him at all.

>The entire green new deal
You realize that the 2009 stimulus package includes that as well?
>The earth will end in 12 years
She never said that you retard. The irreparable damages could be possible after 12 years.
>Funnelling campaign money
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>Hating Israel
Citation needed.

TL;DR you're a cum gargling retarded faggot.

Attached: 1551742434037.jpg (645x1000, 46K)

Attached: 1551144210399.jpg (452x604, 40K)

Just admit it, guys. She's cute as hell.

Attached: oc2.jpg (1110x740, 88K)

The stimulus was a fucking joke and a waste of $840 billion. She did say the earth will end in 12 years. You need to look up the multiple FEC complaints filed against her and her campaign manager. Her first prime time interview after being elected, she got messed up trying to hate on Israel. These are all easy things to look up.
12 years
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2019/01/22/ocasio-cortez-climate-change-alarm/2642481002/
FEC complaints
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/04/03/ocasio-cortez-slapped-with-new-fec-complaint-n2544197

dont waste your time. Those inbreds can barely keep two thoughts in your brains

As a millennial, how the fuck arent her nudes everywhere? Someone must have them.

I really do wonder, there must be some guy's at BU who gotten to smash what at the time was still AOC's tight commie cunt

Ok, it’s coming...any day now. Maddow said so.

Attached: 10C2B1A7-BE63-4E56-B8D5-AF8127630FEC.jpg (400x300, 49K)

They were out there, I guarantee it. She has very powerful backers. That’s why a freshman representative gets so much tv time and exposure. Her backers tracked down all her nudes and paid the people off or threatened their life.

this. most people like money so they were paid handsomely and will be sued until death if they kept backups and leak them. Unless she's a complete hoe the nudes would mostly be unique to each suitor.

Fuck Israel. They stole the Palestinian's land.

Ok I read the article. I don't see where she said the world is going to end in 12 years.
FEC complaints? A conservative group filed a complaint equals to her being guilty of it despite the original complaint was about her boyfriend? Please don't be serious.
And you haven't shown me where she hates Israel.
I'll give you 5/10 for effort.

WHOA THAT'S ACTUALLY HER!

More than likely this is what happened. (((They))) want her to run for senate or the presidency in like 10-15 years. Plus she went to Uni before tinder was around so of course she probably slept around less

lol
1. It was a complete fluke that she got elected at all. It will not happen again.
2. Everyone sees what a complete idiot she is now. She is just plain dumb. She is also emotionally unstable. Further, she has now been proven multiple times to be a complete fraud and an outright liar.
3. She's a fucking bartender. Get real.

She said it. There are videos of it. The complaints are about her funneling money into corporations owned by her campaign manager to get around campaign finance laws. They are real charges and will be investigated. She didn’t say she hates Israel, but her pro-Palestinian messages basically equate to it.

Lol. I am NOT a supporter of the jews, but you clowns destroy your credibility when you pretend that land belonged to the Palestinians first. It was the Land of Israel for over 500 years before the Palestinians even existed as a subsect of one set of nomadic arabs living under the Greeks that were outcast from Greece.

Nope. The UN separates the land in 1948. All the Arab nations immediately attacked and actually took the land meant for Palestine. During the 1967 war, the Arabs started the war and lost the land in a war they started. That’s called don’t start a war. Israel tried to get Jordan to stay out but King Hussein fucked up by believing Egyptian stories of smashing israel. The land Israel won, except the golan heights, was the land originally meant for Palestine. You don’t know any of that and that’s a very basic history.

Will you please post a video of her saying that the world will end in 12 years?

>I'll bite your bait. What idiotic ideas?

COW FARTS!

Attached: AOCowFart.jpg (527x728, 144K)

Attached: 1552017010091.jpg (1023x1024, 61K)

You are a fucking lazy faggot retard
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oHk8nn0nw18

haha generally i think that Biden stuff is bullshit, but that one is funny AF

LOL. I love how they didn't show few seconds of video before she said that. Propaganda at it's finest.

It is bullshit. He’s not a rapist or molester but still creepy. Who does that weird shit? He doesn’t understand personal space.

She was talking about her generation and herself. Millennials. She still said it and believes it. She is a millennial. She was talking about their fears, meaning hers as well. Keep trying.

She may be crazy but i'd vote for anything she wants if I got to fuck that crazy bitch.

She was talking about what they believe. And you're right she was talking to them, but the fact is that she never believed or said that the world is going to end in 12 years. She was talking about the possible irreversible damages after 12 years.

Her voice is hideous

not him, and i don't know about whatever article, but there was video of her saying exactly that like 2 months ago and it aired every night for like 7-10 days and was an issue

not even sure what cave you are living in, but you just lost your right to even have an opinion as you are literally that ill-informed on everything

this

Attached: Ocasio Cortex-08.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Sauce on this my nigga

Like this?
You realize that they didn't show few seconds of the video before she said it?

It’s bullshit. She’s an ignorant fool. She does believe it because “scientists” say so. They’ve been dead wrong for almost 30 years now. Al Gore’s timeline is already over. Who are these “scientists” that we should believe? If we are gonna give scientists so much power, we need to know a lot more about them, their motives, who pays them, etc. It should be an elected job. As a side note, AOC likes to quote the UN climate council, which is made up almost entirely of unelected bureaucrats with no expertise in climate or science.

This is the main reason why she has 0% chance of advancing her political career. People think I am nuts but most people see politicians in short clips where that grating voice might not be noticeable. Can you imagine listening to this cunt during a 90 minute debate? Millions of dogs across the country would go insane and most people would turn it off after a few minutes.

>. She's a fucking bartender. Get real.
Yeah, just a bartender, because her Dad passed away and the family needed money. Just a bartender, unlike user who has an advanced degree in practical faggoty.
But still...
"Ocasio-Cortez attended Yorktown High School, graduating in 2007. She came in second in the Microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair with a microbiology research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode C. elegans. In a show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: 23238 Ocasio-Cortez. In high school, she took part in the National Hispanic Institute's Lorenzo de Zavala (LDZ) Youth Legislative Session. She later became the LDZ Secretary of State while she attended Boston University. Ocasio-Cortez had a John F. Lopez Fellowship. In 2008, while Ocasio-Cortez was a sophomore at Boston University, her father died of lung cancer. During college, she served as an intern in the immigration office during the final year of U.S. Senator Ted Kennedy's tenure. "I was the only Spanish speaker, and as a result, as basically a kid—a 19-, 20-year-old kid—whenever a frantic call would come into the office because someone is looking for their husband because they have been snatched off the street by ICE, I was the one that had to pick up that phone," Ocasio-Cortez said. "I was the one that had to help that person navigate that system."

She graduated cum laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011, majoring in international relations and economics.[20][24][25]

When her father died intestate in 2008,[26] she became involved in a long probate battle to settle his estate. She has said that the experience helped her learn "firsthand how attorneys appointed by the court to administer an estate can enrich themselves at the expense of the families struggling to make sense of the bureaucracy".

The few seconds before, she was saying millennials..speaking about herself and her generation. It’s not some gimmick. She said it and she believes it.

And she’s proven that she has no grasp on economics or reality. Boston U should lose its accreditation for graduating her. She’s a fucking moron. She wasn’t working as a bartender to supper her family. Fucking liar. She couldn’t get a job because anyone can see she’s a moron. She lived on her own. When someone is too dumb to work in the private sector, they try politics or government work where nobody gets fired.

>They said it, therefore I believe it

Attached: 1548815276622.jpg (762x960, 49K)

Attached: 1554237687685.png (503x752, 613K)

>gets a spic only scholarship for...being a spic
>interns with Ted Kennedy..for being a spic

once affirmative action runs out & she has to live in the real world
>becomes a bartender

Attached: laugh.gif (301x200, 389K)

You are just making yourself look stupid. She is sold on it because scientists said so.

Pot Kettle. Black.
Rage on, Trumptard deceiver. You post nothjing but your jealous hatred for success. Loser.

"After college, Ocasio-Cortez moved back to the Bronx and found work as an educational director. Following the death of her father, she took on an additional job working as a bartender and waitress to help her mother—a house cleaner and school-bus driver—fight foreclosure of their home.[28][29] Ocasio-Cortez later launched Brook Avenue Press, a publishing firm for books that portray the Bronx in a positive light.[30] She worked as lead educational strategist at GAGEis, Inc.[31] Ocasio-Cortez also worked for the nonprofit National Hispanic Institute, serving as the Educational Director of the 2017 Northeast Collegiate World Series, a five-day long program targeted at college-bound high school students from across the United States and other countries, where she also participated in the panel on the future of Latino leadership."
nhimagazine.com/2017/12/31/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-named-2017-nhi-person-year/

nationalpost.com/news/world/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-28-takes-out-10-term-congressman-in-new-yorks-democratic-primary
"In the spring of 2017, before she ended the 20-year congressional career of Rep. Joe Crowley, D-N.Y. and upset her city’s most powerful political machine, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was working behind a bar. She had helped launch Flats Fix, a tacos and craft cocktail spot in Manhattan, while pondering what to do next."

>Only people who make $10 million+ per year in salary pay taxes.
Are you literally retarded?

>Some blacks said white people are the devil
>I'm black
>Therefore I believe it
Do you understand how retarded your logic is?

And you keep confusing our discussion with climate change... that wasn't the original point. But if you want to talk about it then you need to start with the NASA scientists.

You are a moron. Seriously. I know you think you got something but your greentext is retarded. They aren’t the same. Not even close. Oh, NASA...they all use the same fudged temp data complied by the same morons who got caught in emails ten years ago fixing the the data to make the past look colder and the present look warmer. You probably forgot about that. They guess for areas not covered by approved weather stations. Other scientists have caught them adjusting current temps. You can look it up. Cognitive dissonance says you won’t. In their models, they don’t take sunspot activity or solar cycles into account. That fiery orb might have the majority to do with our climate.

I really don’t give a fuck about her history and I believe it just about as much as I believe she grew up in the Bronx. She didn’t. She went to good schools and lived in s single family home for most of her life. Her past is as fantastical as Obama’s. It’s almost kinda creepy how both of them are portrayed and what really happened.

an idiot defends an idiot
how precious

Attached: 1474302395358.jpg (517x768, 72K)

Bruh I was talking about her saying that the world will end in 12 years. She never said that.

Im right there with you Buddy i would nut in that dumb slut..

You're black?

Reading comprehension much?

White people are the devil?

Ok, the world will be irreparably fucked in 12 years if we don’t act now according to her and millennials. Still insane. Still not true. It’s honestly indicative of someone truly affected by propaganda and who is barely capable of thinking for themselves. She’s not coming up with any new ideas. It’s literally the same old garbage except now being said by a fairly attractive minority woman not afraid to make a fool of herself because she actually believes all the garbage because she’s not very bright.

I was making a point.
The claim that since AOC said that the millennials said the world will end in 12 years it must mean that she believes it herself since she's a millennial herself.

What the fuck is wrong with alternative energies and transportations such as wind mills and high speed trains?
Japan has no such problem and they're the fucking example of GND.

You work for NASA?

I love traveling on japanese windmills

She’s based too

It's a beauty to behold.

Attached: The-Wind-Lens-could-deliver-five-times-more-power-than-conventional-turbines.jpg (646x350, 178K)

>I am capitalism
>now fuck me like you hate me

Attached: s-l1600 (1).jpg (710x1024, 125K)

Im a dem and I find this bitch annoying

Japan is a tiny country compared to the US. The majority of people live in highly built up urban areas. They don’t have suburbs and the same vast rural area we have. Trains might be feasible in small areas like the east coast or west coast.
As for wind, they require fossil fuel back-up power generation. They are ugly. They kill birds. They take up vast land areas. They also cost five times what fossil fuel costs to create energy. Solar is just not ready. Solar plants take up thousands of acres and literally kill off the flying wildfire in the area. Birds literally catch fire. Insects are attracted to the bright light and fry. And they are hideous and they cost way more than fossil fuels. When solar is ready, it’s the most logical option.

So separate the lands in the USA?
Wind is plenty in mountains and beaches.
And fuck the birds. Cats kill way more birds than the fucking windmills.

She would probably fuck up a BJ too.

The wind doesn’t always blow. The sun doesn’t always shine. You will always need backup power generation. And you should do some research on how batteries are made. The amount of mining necessary is staggering.
>fuck nature
Ok, moron. We don’t need birds and insects.

Have you seen her teeth? Better war armor.

>Cats kill more birds than windmills
>Worry about windmills killing birds and unbalancing the nature of birds and insects
KEEEEK

>change the subject
>typical childish leftist tactic of moving the bar

better do it before she fucks us all

Change what subject? We're talking about windmills, aren't we?

Someone must have nudes or vids of this bitch and i want em

Cats kill more birds.
Fossil fuels produce more electricity

>Fossil fuels run out
>Now what?

discord
[lb]-+-l14l-+-[dl]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 14.jpg (500x500, 42K)

>What the fuck is wrong with alternative energies and transportations such as wind mills and high speed trains?

Are you an engineer?
No?
Then you would never understand.

So the Japanese are retarded?

Hundreds of years of fossil fuels. Nuclear. Wait for solar to be actually practical. It takes roughly 3,500 acres in these solar plants to power a few hundred thousand homes. That’s poor land use.

Japan can’t be compared to the US, moron. And you know why. I already told you once.

Attached: 23132134.jpg (480x300, 22K)

I told you the USA can be divided into section, retard.

is her nudes out?

soundcloud.com/crazedh/piece-of-love-crazed-h-noah-1

We need to kill of all feral cats, or send them to China.

>So the Japanese are retarded?
Well, they did build a nuclear plant in a coastal area subject to tsunamis without any safeguards.

That's a good point. Maybe they wanted Godzilla for real?

Unlike this guy, amirite? Since Melanie won't fuck him any more (did she ever, though? it's not like Barron looks like Trump), ol' Donny's been handing out A+ blowies to anyone who tells him "good boy."

Attached: trump sucks.jpg (1080x1643, 219K)

>I told you the USA can be divided into section.

Obvious Russian military troll farmer is obvious. Dopey 4chiners getting played by these malicious trolls as usual.

And they say the left cant meme

Powe generation is far more advanced a subject than any dipshit politician can pretend to understand. Anyone who thinks they know the answer to the worlds problems because they listened to some barmaid who literally regurgitates what bernie sanders peddles, is a fucking moron.

I work in the power field, solar and wind just dont cut it. Period. If anything hydro has the most promise but you libtard fucks dont like it because the fish cant swim upstream anymore.

Hydro has most promise in "renewable" energy sector.

The amount of land it takes for solar to produce anything worthwhile is astounding. Especially when compared the the footprint of any other steam based generation plant. Often the steam plant will produce 20-30 times what a solar field can only supply during the day, in an area thats 1/4 the size of the solar field. And as stated that solar field is only operating during peak sun hours.

Not only that, solar produces no reactance for our inductance hungry power grid, thus we also need several multi million dollar VAR compensators to make what little solar produces during the daytime only usable (lol) these are costly to run and maintain.

discord
[lb]-I-l15l-I-[dl]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 15.jpg (337x292, 32K)

Hyperbole about the urgency to do something on climate change means she is an idiot, but windmills causing cancer has no basis in reality, so if she is an idiot, than what is trump?

She's smarter than you :)

seaweed reduced methane production by more than half, what he describes as a "dramatic reduction in methane emissions." npr.org/sections/thesalt/2018/07/03/623645396/surf-and-turf-to-reduce-gas-emissions-from-cows-scientists-look-to-the-ocean

This is now a ylyl thread. Lost friends thank you.

Attached: 9092EFFC-2281-40DB-9104-1623E901F1D6.jpg (609x345, 71K)

>She's smarter than you :)
She's a bartender.
I've got a degree in Mechanical Engineering from MIT.
So listening to her talk about "energy" is probably just one of many bad decisions you will make in your life.

I thought he was talking about the choo-choos

I'm sure that was was just a figure of speech.
youtu.be/DSg826QJWDE?t=79

>bullshit
>on video
Ok.

I presented a fact, that investing in research on cow emission could lead to a dramatic reduction in methane and the green new deal could do just that and you respond with. "I went to MIT", well I feel really bad for MIT.

>Why don't you like her?
>b- b- but she's a Latina Congresswoman

Pic related, this bitch is just ugly.

Attached: LatinasCongresswomen (1).png (922x1229, 1.58M)

Anyone have that creep shot pic of her ass?