I'm a 24 year old kissless virgin I can't take this shit anymore. There are millions of hot women...

I'm a 24 year old kissless virgin I can't take this shit anymore. There are millions of hot women. Even the dumbest retards are getting laid.
I NEED TO BREED

Attached: DtqGMTj.jpg (1500x2250, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYCGgestruk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you don't need to breed.

You just need to jack off. Fucking loser.

Yeah I agree. Don't breed user, just kys.

>save up about three weeks' worth
>find local special school
>rape tard
Problem solved

Real shit, please don’t

lrn2social
lrn2gym
lrn2life

You're not getting laid because you're not worth it and you're only looking for the hot chicks who can do fuckloads better than your sorry ass. Make yourself better, or go for bitches more in your league.

If you haven't figured out by age 24 how to get a kiss from a girl, let alone get laid, u don't deserve to breed.

pretty much this.

you want pussy im not even kidding fuck an overweight asian/nigger they know they're the bottom of the bottom so they will give it up just dont be so autistic

Get a job retard.

Hello rabbi

Pretty Much the best advice here user. Good luck

I am socially retarded and can't hold a conversation. And on top of that I'm naturally unattractive..

I'm a student. Almost done with my master's degree though.

find someone else ugly then or be a monk and harness your kundalini through semen retention and become an uber wizard

You'll have to settle for nigger tier.

Hey op, you could always be me. Attractive, 32, millionaire, virgin.

>Hey op, you could always be me. Attractive, 32, millionaire, virgin
Imagine having to lie on the internet to impress a 24 yo incel LMAO

Go to a bar and find a fat ugo that's out with her friends. Fuck, 9/10 u wont have to say to do much to take her home bc she be willing to fuck almost anyone. Jesus christ, If you can't figure that out please don't breed. And a masters in liberal arts isnt something to brag about

Imagine a situation where I'm NOT lying. I should also mention I am 6'3, 220lbs.

>checked
prove it give me 100 dollars

there is a reason I have money. Cause I'm careful with it. I'm the kind of person who will bend over for a Penny.

Engineering. Pretty sure people in liberal arts are special snowflakes but are at least capable of socializing in their special snowflake circle.
Also why woud I breed a fat one, I'm not obese either. Also I'm not that ugly. Maybe a 4/10.

this thread sounds like a bunch of white supremacy

Me too and I'm poor

Only thing you are bending over for is the soap you faggot

>found the kike

youtube.com/watch?v=hYCGgestruk

Not ashamed of it. Better to be a circle (kike) than a muzzie.

Well, gussy up before you go out. Anywhere, not just a bar where women are ready to be bitches.

Shave, brush your teeth, and put on some CK1 or some shit. Then go to the store or whatever, just come clean, "Hey, let me ask you something. You're very cute, are you single and likewise about me?"

Women appreciate a man who knows what he wants to do with his life, and there are Staceys out there who even share some of your strangest interests.

Confidence is number one. Promise you'll protect her. Give her pepperspray, or a nonlethal. Tell her you trust her with it, and paint the town whatever color you both damn well please with her.

Attached: fatAlbert.gif (498x372, 518K)

need =/= want, learn the difference.

Darwin says survival is the ability to produce viable offspring. Look it up.

ya, but the human population isn't in critical survival status, its over 7 billion, look it up.

it is not a need, it is a want.

Yeah, and the human population *needs* more life-supporting people. Having kids makes you appreciate it more. Don't look it up, try it yourself when you can support them. Experience is more revealing than data.

Or, just take any bio class like I did, over and over again.

haha, i would never inflict another person on this planet.. to do so would be a disservice to that individual.

Hookers.

being this obsessed with sex, user get help

Attached: 1445797797097.png (305x351, 98K)

>> I need to BREED
>> is on Yea Forums talking

Get off your hole

I'm not a naturally violent person, but for some reason this picture makes me really want to beat & rape this chick. Something about her smug expression, knowing that she can get whatever the fuck she wants by using her appearance to manipulate people. Smug fucking cunt needs taking down a peg. A WHOLE PEG.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I didn't say that. Family guys have to support them, or their family will feel worthless. Helping people makes you feel worth it. Being a good parent is no different.

People just experience such bad things that they get caught up about it, you know? Parents are people.

Sex is one of the greatest experiences in the world, especially because it's with someone else who feels the same way with you. Oh, God.

This kind of attitude is a big reason why virgins get all pissed off and end up shooting people like you.

Just wait until you're almost 40, like me. Then the real self-hatred sets in.

>I'm not a dumb animal who only cares about sex like you guys

live the rest of your life as if you can't speak, and you have to use a computer like stephen hawking. This should give you more time to think of clever things to say.

Get a hooker or a dating app.
I did both and it was like a full time job of texting randos until you hit something.

btw, i need sauce on this. She's damn near perfect

Her name is caylee cowan, there are nudes. She has amazing udders, but they are hangers. Somehow this makes her even hotter to me though. Oh and there is a leaked vid of her sucking a dick (but it is shitty). Anyway go find the rest yourself. Can't believe people that are too retarded to reverse image search get laid and I don't smh my head.

Attached: vsu0qakvw0p21.jpg (640x960, 51K)

lol fuck, 9 times out of 10 when I do a reverse image search from Yea Forums it's some unheard of bitch. This is one of the rare times I didn't do it.

Not with that attitude mate
You're a fucking loser just accept that

Attached: 510.jpg (367x500, 19K)

The irony is, I'm the one that agreed with that post and I'm a virgin myself.

I'm wondering if low T is causing men to act more like women, irrationally. Normal women are attracted to normal men. Low T men put everybody off.

have you taken a blood test for your testosterone levels?

What are signs of low t? Pretty sure I have a normal or even high sex drive. But I dont have a lot of chest hair and my beard only really started growing everywherw when I was 20 or so.

I have no idea. I have other health issues I have to address before I worry about that. Specifically related to my intestinal tract. I'm getting chronically constipated and I'm not sure if I have a gluten allergy, a fungal overgrowth (I'm susceptible to fungal infections) or something else. I take Zinc-Magnesium-Calcium which helps with getting morning wood. Someday I'll get my testosterone levels tested.

I am not as sperg as you OP, but still a kiseless 23 year old. One day while browsing these lands, I and others helped out an user out of doing an hero.

We have been talking ever since, and currently I am finishing last day preparations for a 3000km road trip. Ready to spend a summer of booze, party, frens and maybe pussy and even love. All the stuff I have missed as a teenager.

Get yourself friends first, and one day say "enough is enough". Hop in the car, train, plane or wathever and ride to the unkown. The clock is running user, so you should too

Being excessively moody, depressed, low energy, low strength, etc. Just think of all the benefits a stereotypical man should have over a woman. I'm not sure if you can have a high sex drive and low Testosterone.

that all seems pretty normal. Typically males with low T are either old as shit or overweight/never exercise.

I lost my kiss virginity at 29. There's hope for you yet. But stop being jealous and thinking you DESERVE women over others who get it, that's why you're frustrated. You expect it to fall in your lap because you consider yourself above other men who get women, instead of actually going out and going for it.

So stop whining like a little bitch and have some attitude

ah yes, the microbiome. I'm working on that as well and have been trying to pinpoint my food intolerance.

Its literally stupid easy, just be nice and don't say anything too real/complex. Females are simple, if you havent gotten it down by now Id say its time to do some practice. We all get turned down sometimes, girls these days are a bunch of entitled cunts with princess complexes.

tl;dr let ur nuts hang nibba
p.s. ur kids don't wanna be born even if you dont know that, dont breed pls use a condom

Attached: i woulda just stayed in the nutsack.jpg (720x531, 22K)

do you have any outgoing friends where you live? Go out to the bars with them. Over time you should get lucky with some drunk slut.
Or you could use grindr if you're some kind of faggot.

Oh ya, I bukake all over that bitches face.

>I take Zinc-Magnesium-Calcium
Do you take them to increase your sex drive or for other reasons? I also took magnesium and I think zinc for medical reasons for a while and a nice side effect was that I got even hornier.

I'm not moody but I have low energy and am weaker than a woman. Underweight and have never done sports..

drop 50$ for some gutter slag to fuck you in a gas station bathroom, problem solved mate

Im aware it is 100% my fault. Seeing retards with hot women just makes me realize how bad I am at life.

I'd get your Testosterone levels tested. Avoid everything that has Phthalates like chicken and dairy. I also wonder if sugar can cause estrogen levels to rise. Sometimes I grow bitch tits and I always wonder if it's because of something I ate.

Show your tits already

Jerk off into a warm chicken breast. Then pay that chicken breast about 100000 dollars. There u just simulated having a kid and raising it.

Do you eat liquorice? That shit lowers your boner juice (testosterone) quicker than shit

nope.

Red or orange?