Live in cold shitty small town

>live in cold shitty small town
>literally deep as fuck in the boonies no chance of even visiting society
>parents are too poor to go on vacation
>literally never leave vacation go anywhere do anything
>all i know is sad cold mountain woods dead trees ugly rednecks poor people
>everyone here is poor as fuck
>like starving to death smoking cigarettes heating their house with an oven and having their kids taken away by CPS
>parents are the poorest here
>buy 300 year old house with no upgrades no skills to upgrade or money to upgrade
>literallly live in a hollow broken down 300 year old condemned house covered in rags
>live in coldest climate in the world
>parents buy a tiny stove that would barely heat a trailer let alone a giant big ass hollow box house with no insulation
>winds are constantly blowing 900 mph gale force here every second of every day freezing cold winds
>windows are 300 years old so the wind just comes right through my windows like nothing
>house is so god damn cold i cant even leave my room its like 50 degrees going numb downstairs
>trapped in my room all day
>house is so cold parents just close the bathroom door with a space heater in there so we can shit without freezing to death
>dad is fat and shits constantly all day long and leaves the door shut so every time i walk in there i smell nasty fat guy shit

Attached: 4233D463-9A39-4F3E-8B74-60A3DFEC99AB.png (1092x1037, 27K)

>every shower is a cold sad depressing shower freezing cold getting out in a dirty old bathtub covered in mold and stains in a dirty sad small bathroom with no room
>lost my entire life here because my parents are shit poor hillbilly retards and god is a fucking ass hole coming after me
>entire house leaks all over when it rains
>cant even enjoy the rain which i used to love because i have to start putting buckets and trash cans under all the leak spots every time it rains even wake up in my sleep and do this and hear rain dripping in my room
>entire ceiling is completely brown and disgusting looking from so much water damage
>house is probably covered in deadly mold
>always feel sad sick and tired health is failing
>probably having my health destroyed by mold and lead and shit
>cant leave because god comes after me for no reason and traps me here

I do not think I did anything to deserve this. I’ve been an ass hole but no one deserves this

Feelsbadman.jpg

Prove it OP. Lets see your Digs

Would you let me fuck your ass for money?

>>can't afford heat

>>has high speed internet

obviously shitposting is more important than keeping warm

goes to show even poor people can shitpost all over the internet

there is no god you fucking faggot, dont blame "him" for anything, life is just a gamble, you either get lucky or you are born in a shithole.how old are you anyways ? if you arent off age, gtfo of this site, and if you are, get the fuck out of there and live your own life somewhere where there is money to get.

how do you have internet ?
post pic of bathtub with timestamp.
eat shit

Attached: IMG_0544.jpg (500x343, 49K)

Life is what you make of it. Get out and do something. Go join the Navy

Man I have walked into cold crack dens and seen them with fast internet

Nah I have money it’s my parents that are poor I’m trapped with them

As soon as i was about to leave my shit hometown and move to the big city god struck me down. Again I find a thousand ways to move. One by one catastrophe strikes something makes it impossible. God is out to get me and trap me here for no reason. God is a fucking monster

>cant leave because god comes after me for no reason and traps me here

Attached: ohh no its retarded.jpg (460x140, 7K)

>God is out to get me and trap me here for no reason. God is a fucking monster

>God

more like your own laziness and self pity.

Attached: disgust9.jpg (300x260, 45K)

Yup, and if you have a certain brand like xfinity in the area wifi is free.

You just have to keep trying, statistically it can only go wrong so many times.

As soon as I found a way out I got arrested for something not even my fault and got a long as fuck probation sentence. God made damn sure I wouldn’t make it out and if I try he will just immediately crush it

"it wasnt my fault booohooo"
yea, sure, tell us what happened

Attached: IMG_0479.jpg (500x356, 110K)

move south

>take pill
>black out on accident
>wasnt even trying to get high
>wake up with a felony
>get 500x longer of a probation sentence then anyone would
>literally the only thing that could have trapped me in my shit town happened
>it was god

Ohh you're the "I got arrested for being black" retard.

Stop making these threads every god damn day you fucking loser.

Attached: paint ball marksman.gif (394x328, 1.49M)

No i want to leave this is fucking HELL and i dont deserve it.

Ever since i was born gods been coming after me and cursing me what the fuck

Are niggers genetically incapable of taking responsibility for their actions?

Attached: pooh.jpg (251x226, 6K)

No we get punished way worse than anyone else and I didn’t deserve to be born in African level poverty in the freezing cold

Just go be homeless somewhere and work at a temp service for a couple of months. Set up a camp, boil some water in a pot to wash your ass. You'll be fine, just go somewhere else. Then get a house, get a job. Work at a full time job for 2 years and you qualify for a home loan. Then user, you could live in a shitty 300 year old house somewhere nice in the midwest.

I wish I have money but god is after me

>I didn’t deserve to be born in African level poverty

Seem like that is your natural habitat.

Attached: 0000000000001.jpg (900x675, 48K)

OP you need to walk the fuck out and come to Northeastern OH. You could start fresh and it would be a lot better than that place. Where do you live now?

At least Africa is warm fuck this Russian impoverished shit hole

And its all poor redneck people with barbwire tattoos and trying to fight and drink beer walking around with dirty clothes and their shirts off

Fuck i hate this shit i want to live in the ghetto

shitty larp
>pic of fatties shitty space heater or gtfo

I dont want to live in ohio i want to live somewhere warm and in a big city but I’m not kidding when i say god literally attacks me and traps me here

God has unlimited power every time i find a way out just poof snaps his fingers its gone and I’m crying while he kicks my face in the dirt again

Ive started throwing out anything religious and Christian in my house wearing upside down crosses and praying to Satan tho although ill admit i just hate every god i dont want to go to hell and i dont want god ass raping me in my small town anymore

this is the gayest larp ive ever read
smells like a transfaggot writing a fanfiction of poverty

name one "way out" that god snapped his fingers at

Attached: 51oid7jkEML._SX425_.jpg (425x322, 26K)

Lol nigga you ain’t gonna make it in Cali or someplace warm yet, hahaha. Baby steps. That’s why you keep getting shot down.

"on accident"
you took fuckin drugs and couldnt handle them, you are a pathetic piece of shit who tries to push the blame on imaginary being, you are a sad sack of shit.

stop blaming everything on others, on your parents, on god, and who knows whoelse, take the blame yourself and manthefuckup.

Attached: 1359894594363.jpg (800x600, 115K)

Stop making these threads you dumb fuck also everyone above this post is a newfag
Sage

>about to leave
>black out on accident
>get lifelong probation sentence for being black
>try transferring it
>have chill P.O. who was going to let me transfer it and not give a fuck if i have a job where i stay or anything
>get told i cant yet and have to wait
>get biggest uptight crazy bitch of a P.O.
>already know as soon as i try to transfer it god will strike it down and make it impossible

Include me in the reddit screenshot :D

I live in Cali. Rent is anywhere from $850/mo. on up. I pay $2,395 a month. He’s better off in the redneck hollow of Dixieland

I have money and can afford to live there retards

Nobody should have to go to hell. Except Jews. Jews are the only ones who should go to hell.

Attached: 7CF7DAE4-FB4A-45CC-8868-348B6B2ACE2C.jpg (750x691, 207K)

You keep saying you have money, yet your entire post is about being trapped by god or some shit. Kys immediately.

Vote yang 2020 and secure your bag

I am on probation for being black dude as soon as I found a way out god trapped me here

I can’t leave no matter what I do cause god is out to get me

Pussy