Why/how do people even take this guy seriously? Especially the left wing media and the right wings nutjobs

Why/how do people even take this guy seriously? Especially the left wing media and the right wings nutjobs.
I think he knows 90% of the stuff he spouts out is bullshit, he's just in it for the ruse. He's honestly pretty based for trolling half of the country.

Attached: alexjones.jpg (968x681, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5yh2HcIlkU
jamesfetzer.org/2019/03/alex-jones-and-robert-barnes-blow-it-big-time-with-absurd-deposition-bereft-of-available-evidence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was right about the pedo rings. And now that all corners of the media are banning him it makes me wonder if this nut job isnt as crazy as he sounds.

He's not even on social media. Nobody can listen to him even if they tried.

>Especially the left wing media

imagine being this guy, "left wing media legitimized alex jones"

nice spin zone we're in here. you ever been to a rural area? people have infowars stickers on their cars bruh

Alex Jones is an actor. Not the cool 1337 H@X0R kind either.

Attached: 20190404_193522.jpg (1440x1750, 745K)

Amendment 1 allows for it. It's fine.

Attached: americaBall.jpg (550x427, 43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-5yh2HcIlkU
He can be full of it but sometimes he's not

Dayumn

uses eccentric metaphors and idioms to convey esoteric messages if you know what he is talking about

ever had an autistic friend? think back to conversations you've had with them, they have points but they're buried beneath extravagant terms and a lot of fluff, you essentially have to interpret what they're saying and when you do so you realise that they are actually saying something with substance and information.

lmao ever been to his website buddy?

What pedo rings was he right about?

>they have points
Except they rarely have good ones.

>In it for the Ruse
No he's a snake oil salesman.. he sells health supplements. It's his entire pitch. The post Apocalypse is coming. Buy these supplements that make you smarter healthier stronger and block mind control.

What pedo rings?? The pizzagste one which wasn't a pedo ring?

Or the fact there are pedo rings..? Because duh

He’s just a quack and a pretty good one considering the information readily available.

My fuckin wife believes his shit. I lost all intellectual respect for her. Divorce on it's way.

Good god... Does she realiseAlso show her how recently he's been blaming psychotic episodes for all his fucked up beliefs. He's acting damage control for sure but c'mon... Showing her hes a fraud will have to shake her loose from the stupid tree.

yeah maybe you should be lecturing his insane audience in stead of us you fuckin dolt

why do people take him seriously? because he winds up some nutjobs who then go out and LARP the fucking shit he puts out

I live in Austin and honestly this faggot is known for talking a lot of shit about how he's going to fight people and then ducking out like the flimsy cunt he is

But then insane people will just say stuff like
jamesfetzer.org/2019/03/alex-jones-and-robert-barnes-blow-it-big-time-with-absurd-deposition-bereft-of-available-evidence/

Don't play dumb OP. People take him seriously because he exposed some real shit back in the day and provides information not reported by mainstream media. He exposed Bohemian grove, and the UN protest debacle. There is no way he is some deep state actor or is playing some silly game. He isn't an idiot either and knows how to make money. Shocking he isn't dead. The supplement shit is definitely whack, but he also wants to make money as we all do. Just watch his Joe Rogan appearance and you'll se he is just like the average guy who knows that fuckery is going on.

He says things that he knows, or should know, are not true. In other words, he lies. Why all the acrobatics? Just call it what it is.

He lies any more than the mainstream? Cite a specific example of one his lies that shows how its acrobatics.

>"Sandy Hook was a hoax. The parents are crisis actors."
>gets sued for libel
>"I didn't mean to say that. It was a psychosis."

If you're still struggling then your condition probably cannot be fixed by surfing Yea Forums

Her problems go deeper then that. Went off the rails, went full on Jesus freak. She has mental issues I was unaware of when dating. Kids involved now so complicated. We have zero in common. Don't do anything together or as a family. Fuckin sucks. That's who he preys on, mentally unstable retards .