Hey Yea Forums!

Hey Yea Forums!

Lurk here a lot and this is my first post ever so I’ll get straight to the point. Is drinking bleach an easy way to go out? And if not what is?

I don’t care for life much and I’m a big pussy but I really think there’s not much to go on after you turn 23?

I won’t stream my death but quints (because I’m a HUGE pussy) and I’ll send you a video of me doing it

Attached: BCCE6264-3CDB-4732-866F-22B19071715E.jpg (750x1334, 86K)

Don't do bleach faggot. Just hang yourself or bullet in the skull. You'll probably not be able to swallow the bleach and it'll just melt your mouth.

Bleach is a terrible way to go.

Attached: 5y6LDBbr6W.jpg (650x650, 64K)

Oh and I recommend until you're 30 before killing yourself unless you're a basement dweller. Just get a job, save up money and drive to somewhere until you run out of gas and live off the grid

How about not faggot. Just get a job and carry on like the rest of us.

No gun and hanging sounds horrible tbh

If you have no will to live give that shit up and become my slave. Because I got to much shit to do. Like fap and what not.....

bleach is 100000000x worse than gun. hanging hurts a lot too.

but also, you shouldn't kill yourself. what's going on that makes you feel like you need a way out?

I don’t have much money. I’m a college student with sorta shitty grades and just getting by. My girl left me and I’m not really close with family like that. I know it’s sorta a whiny cry for help but Yea Forums really has been there for me through the struggles and good times. I figured why not ask

Freeway on-coming traffic. Semi-truck

I'm sitting here genuinely trying to find the perpose of why you went to the effort of posting that message. Was is supposed to be funny? Edgy? Or do you just genuinely think some rando on the internet is gonna come to you, and be youre sex slave.

Let's get them 5s fags

No none of that. I really don’t have anybody to turn to. The world sucks and I’ve always rolled with the punches but I’m not sure. I feel unaccomplished and unhappy and if it’s not one thing it’s another. Sorry if you think I’m joking

Incoming quints

Reroll

So close

Attached: 53E1B77C-0678-4AF6-AC8F-C1C9DB868094.jpg (597x598, 64K)

Both work better than bleach
And just quit college, get a job, and go away. Cut ties with everyone. Reinvent yourself

Drinking bleach is pretty retarded. I'd get myself around 200 apple seeds, throw that shit in a food processor and make myself a nice smoothie. Thats enough cyanide to off yourself

Attached: 1518279744433.jpg (477x459, 25K)

Od on opiates, you won't feel a thing. Mix with booze

What state/country are you in