Do you shave or trim your body hair, Yea Forums?

Do you shave or trim your body hair, Yea Forums?
What do you think of guys who do, is it gay?
I think shaving chest hair is pretty faggy, but trimming pubes is fine by me.

Attached: chest-hair-121009[1].jpg (793x800, 102K)

>I think shaving chest hair is pretty faggy, but trimming pubes is fine by me
Correct.

Trim hair to a respectable length, but never shave it off.

i trim by pubes and shave around the base of my dick, gf gives me head a lot more because she hates the feeling of hair in her mouth. also I trim my airpit hair because it gets literally like 5 inches long

>Trim hair to a respectable length
what would that be?

I do a bit of manscping, but only my pubes and ball hair. I stay away from my taint, I'm growing that part out.

Fag.

Never once shaved below my neck and I'm a hairy guy. I mean really fucking hairy, it's one of the first things people notice about me nearly 100% of the time. Imagine a hairy guy times it by 10 and you got me. My gf loves it.

The question is, what do you do about a mega hairy ass crack? I have to take a wash everytime I have a shit.

I think hairy guys can be hot if they're either fit or kind of chubby but with muscles. There's something about skinny guys with hair that gross me out.
But then again I'm a faggot, so good for you if your gf likes it!

shampoo helps the ass hairs to be silky smooth so the poop doesnt stick

i mean conditioner my bad

I’ll try it out, hopefully it works

Men's sensitive nair. Be prepared to not be able to hold in farts as well tho kek

I fall into the latter category. I'm sure the term dad bod is used.

I don't have hair on my chest

well no wonder your gf is so into it

Always trim pubes, I sometimes trim chest hair because it gets long and gross as fuck but never shave it all the way off

I didn't start shaving until I came out of the closet. Now I shave shave my hole clean to make it more enjoyable for my tops. I'll also shave my chest and torso but only trim my pubes down instead of scorching the Earth down there.

Attached: meprettymuch.jpg (1420x1922, 282K)

Metamucile Fiber, cottenelle flushable, and work your way up to installing a bidet2000.

I love body hair especially happy trails but you have to trim the pubes if you want head

I don't shave body hair because I don't have much of it anyway, but my pubes grow like a rainforest so I trim it

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1920, 234K)

I dont shave my body hair

happy trails are hot on abs!

order an electric toilet seat from Japan. it'll convert your toilet so it has a bum washer and bidet on it, plus other nice things like giving you a heated toilet seat in the winter.

i have a mega hairy ass crack too and ever since I got the butt hole washer attachment for my toilet i've had no issues.

I just get one of those shower heads that have that long hose. After I shit, I shower and wash my ass with that. It's way cheaper and installs in minutes.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x599, 52K)

Grew up as a pretty hairy kid, now super manscaped. I shave balls and ass. I trim everything else except arms super short (legs, crotch, back, armpits, etc). I feel so good, clean, smell better. But I'm pokey, my wife gets annoyed sometimes, probably because I'm more well groomed than her.

I use this hair cutting comb. Short side on chest and armpits, long side in legs/pubes. Less work and safer than shaving. Blades are cheap.

Attached: 253528f0-34d0-4185-9f6c-28eb7680de9f_1.a191e850b1f16edf2b74b807b2fcac08.jpg (1200x1200, 45K)

Armpits and pubes get trimmed. Shaving anyhing else gives you gay

Attached: 1551227372754.jpg (500x582, 39K)

I find body hair repulsive, I would shave more, but it grows back fast so I don't do it often because it would be a 3-4 time a week thing, and that's ridiculous

I'm hairy guy people tell hairy is cool etc but sometimes hair just annoys you and you want to shave it off. Also chest hair makes my nipples look huge af when they are normal when you shave the hair

I used to, but then I stopped leaving the house.
Now there's no point.

>Also chest hair makes my nipples look huge af when they are normal when you shave the hair
are you fat?

I’m very hairy, I trim my pubes but trying to shave my whole body is insane and trying to shave one part looks absurd

Shaving body hair is for trannies.

I trim my pubes and shave my balls. Love the smooth feel. Also pluck my unibrows.
And I am the only man I know that does this: My beard (which is hardly a full beard) begins on my cheekbones, close to the eyes. I shave the few hairs that gro there. Not once got a comment or a look about it.
I am very far from hairy, and I am all the more thankful for it.

> also I trim my airpit hair because it gets literally like 5 inches long

you what?

Attached: tenor.gif (400x302, 1.83M)

Nigga you gay.

Same