YLYL Zoomer edition?

YLYL Zoomer edition?

Attached: zoomer gets punched.webm (364x320, 684K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LzygkxPK6YA
youtu.be/Ten9CNOSDWM
discord
generationiron.com/watch-big-guy-beats-st-bouncers-graphic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did she think he was air humping her?

I would have returned the favor. No bitch puts a finger in me unless is my momma.

Attached: Trump is not my president dance battle.webm (400x400, 1.87M)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LzygkxPK6YA

Don’t you kids have homework to do?

Attached: E3C164A7-A2D0-48A0-8E4F-601D712E9A0A.jpg (593x422, 209K)

rekt/10
mucho kekkos

fuck, that was hard to watch

Attached: watch-out-we-got-an-internet-tough-guy.jpg (476x345, 78K)

your momma puts a finger in you? thats a special mother/son relationship

Holy fuck. Was that real?

Looks like it. Lmaof feminist vs vidya game faggot

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=LzygkxPK6YA
lost

I lost at “no grandpa go awaaay”

/biz/ here - step up your game, /nu-b/

Attached: 43C942BD-0022-4844-B17A-23EDB0595F79.jpg (1024x5123, 535K)

Thats one bitch that would be putdown on the ground an count kicked for sure, only thing she has going for her is a pair of tits.

Nah the kid had it coming to him.

He fully deserved that

Cringe

she did a good thing, people should start beating nerds more so they dont show themself in public

I would have punched that bitch right back. Fucking soyboy

Attached: 1389839480194.jpg (419x480, 81K)

She wallops him, then it looks like she's lecturing him. Should've grabbed her head, and smashed it into the wall. Bitches getting out of control.

Y'all are fucking stupid as hell, what he was doing was a dance from a very popular video game. Nothing he was doing was perverse at all. And considering the fact he never touched her or anything that was insinuating a sexual act. And quite honestly what he deserved was just a vocal gesture of please stop instead of her taking shit into her own hands and assaulting a person for no reason. And what she deserves is like I said. And more cuz she is not fucking shit.

spoken like a true incel.

god i wish he would have ko'd her

Calm down dude its a joke. Ofc you shouldn't be hitting people but no one likes people who do fortnite dances

What she did is a good thing? You're just as much as a stupid fuck as she is.

This makes me want to hurt people

spoken like a true defender of woman you small dicked faggot what kind of world is this where you can assault someone and not expect to get hit back foh

This is a really bad ylyl
Not impressed at all

God, I wish she would have KO'd him.

Its 2019 and white knights are still a thing? Yikes

If only I hadn't hooked up with several women, and had a kid with one, that might hurt. You a lefty? I've only ever seen that term lobbed by lefties, that are upset that you're not kowtowing to progressive narrative.

Attached: puke_004.jpg (102x125, 3K)

>was a dance from a very popular video game

You don't say. Stay Cringy faghat

wtf is a zoomer

... aw fuck!

Attached: 1541768615573.gif (480x480, 1.51M)

It's not originally from fortnite, but you knew that right?

it's usually incels who defend incels. Now that you've admitted you're an actual adult, it's much worse. It's like you're mentally retarded or something.

so fucking sad, patheitc dude, i wouldve bashed her face in til she was unrecognizable

this is why i need feminism ... unironically

>Actual true story inbound:
>be me
>17 at the time
>beta loser who can't get laid for the life of him
>pathological fear of girls since middle school, when some bitch mind fucked me
>have a younger sister, 16 at this time
>my sister is boy crazy, really wants to date someone
>>announces that she's "seeing someone"
>father and I start discussing plans on how to shoot the bastard.
>few days later, brings the dude home
>tall, scrawny kid with brown hair and glasses
>visibly nervous
>my father and I sit down and tell him that he's "walked into the courtroom"
>discuss for a few minutes
>they go out
>dad tells me "it isn't going to last"
>sis comes home
>announces it was "fun"
>around a week later, my sister tells me that her bf previously dated a college girl
>she's worried that he secretly wants this college girl back
>about a week later, overhear a conversation between my sister and my mother
>"We're not a thing anymore"
>tryingtoholdbacklaughter.jpg
>tell my father this
>laughs uncontrollably
>mfw my dad predicted exactly how his daughter's first relationship would go down

Attached: autism_0.jpg (1190x1080, 399K)

the fuck is a zoomer

Doesn't that qualify as assault? She nailed that dude.

I would fuck her up

I expected the story to be more interesting tbh but thanks for sharing

lol. Dang it. You're right, I'll change my ways. I'll go out and find a chick with a nice big weeny, so she can fuck me good, and put me in my place.

If I were a betting man, despite the dude in OP's webm clearly being a beta bitch, I'd bet he's still gotten more pussy, than your white knighting has ever gotten you.

Male or female, it doesn't matter. You hit someone, you should get hit back.

Someone doesn't understand what a white knight is.

>but no one likes people who do fortnite dances
fucking this

She did the right thing.

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-003121_Clover.jpg (1079x949, 184K)

A gust of air was created by the swaying of the arm which pushed precisely on a ripple in the fabric of the attire of the woman, this fabric now pushed flat against what was previously untouched skin, provoked (the woman) into thinking she had been touched from behind.
She turns to identify the source, processes the gender and age of the target, then unleashes an emotional response in the form of physical damage to the neck.

Incel? Fuck you virgin. Dudes shouldnt hit girls but that doesnt mean chicks can just sucker punch us dudes without facing real consequences. I once got punched in the back of the head by a dyke lesbian because she couldnt see the stage. We was at a concert. I told that cunt to calm the fuck down and ask me to move. I gave her ONE. She then slapped me accross the face. You wanna look like a man? You wanna hit like a man? Punched her square in the her fat gut with the utmost of gender equality. You cant let these bitches walk around thinking they can get away with that shit. No sir. If you have a gf, which I doubt because of the level of pussy youre at, shes cheating on you.

>2019
>still saying Yikes
kys

>white knighting

I think you need to learn your terminology better boomer. It's not defending anyone at all, you do realize either of these morons are not here in this thread right now, just how fucking new are you? Maybe you should go back leReddit or facebook grampa. It's lulzy as fuck to see a feminist cunt react to a cringe lord zoomer that is all. Maybe you should stop white knighting for your son.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

AUTISM IS SPREADING LIKE A VIRUS

This was refreshing to see.

Attached: 1553548492221.jpg (750x755, 78K)

we need to bring bullying back

Zoomers aren't even people. They're the first generation of automatons.

Say it to my face touch guy!

>say that to someone I know.

>touch guy
no thanks i'm not gay like you

I think it's a copypasta

Kek

You zoomers are the worst

Oh no. I've been bamboozled. Dang, better just go commit sudoku.

For a generation of people that grew up on the internet Zoomers can't meme. It's pathetic. The only thing they've come up with is log posting. Quite possible the dumbest thing to ever come out of Yea Forums

Attached: 1548982923708.jpg (616x784, 494K)

Getting your lights knocked out by a chick
>superior race

A medical condition that allows you to punch innocent people you dont know? No. Theres no such thing. Youre pronanly a 5'6 125 piece of estrogen. FUcking pussy. Fuck you and fuck your whore of a mother pussy.

Your mothers knees are bad from all the dick she sucks on the road user. Face it.

I'd punch your mother, then kick you in your inverted penis you cringy non-man.

Actual true repost

u are 1 fucking cheeky cunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life
and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

I think you might have something wrong with your brain. Why are you trying to be all cyberbully on me. Do you really think anyone cares about you. You talk to people like they are trash. Why would you want to come off like that. Does it make you feel tough? Are you trying to make up for having a small smelly dick? You need to see a shrink. Have fun going through life wondering why people don't like you. I'll give you a hint though, you try to make others feel like shit. But you have failed on me. I know what you are. See, the thing is, I'm a nice guy. You on the other hand can't control your stupidity. You really don't even realize that you are a jerk ,do you? When your older maybe you can look back on times like this and see that you where unnecessarily rude to people you don't know. Right now you think you are being cleaver and it is just a fun time. Keep treating people like you do and see where you end up. You can not compete with my intellect so I warn you to give up before you embarrass yourself further..

Punctuation, faggot. Learn it, you slope-headed limey fuck.

Rekt indeed

>hurr I'm a nice guy
I guess we spotted the virgin neckbeard, folks.
P.S. fuck your mother in her stupid face. Faggot.

Dude I can't stand listening to your jargon anymore. The fact that you talk a lot of shit that you can not back makes me believe that you do a lot of posting and not a lot of lurking. How Can you give advice to people without truly understanding what you are saying? The answer is you can't ..... You can not tell someone something without knowing if it works or not. You have no experience lurking. You hardly know anything. Everything you do know you read on reddit or stole from someone else. You have no factual eveidence that it works. You just take insults from credible sources and post them as your own....As an aspiring shitposter, who has actually spent time lurking in forums, watching and criticizing and experimenting. Stop posting. You don't know what youre talking about. You know it too.

Attached: whyibombpeople.png (610x541, 645K)

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells."

So many words that don't say anything at all. Kind of like your Mom with nigger dick in her mouth.

Patty

Attached: D9FF139D-2A17-45FE-9C03-187F81299E07.jpg (600x348, 28K)

Try harder, son. You're still a faggot.

This is why I won't date millennial woman.
Most of them are approaching 30, they can't put down their phones and their socially retarded.
Would rather have sex with a hole in a fence.

You got me mixed up, moron.

Thank you.

Attached: 1553997064347.jpg (572x701, 25K)

Did you know that what you are talking about is limited by your false sense of reality? Maybe if you studied just a little bit harder while in school you wouldnt be blinded by these fallacies that have cast a cloud over your judgment. I once knew a guy like you who had everything he could ever want but in the end it meant nothing, because he never knew his true place in the grand scheme of things. Im not trying to tell you how to live your life but, honestly buddy I think its time you stepped down off of your high horse and looked life square in the eyes.

shut up nerd.

Fuck me this shit is cursed.

Attached: goud.png (821x482, 130K)

God, I couldn't even finish watching this

Nah, self defense. He sexually assaulted her by being in her general vicinity and making movements she didn't legally authorize ahead of time.
He probably doesn't even have his cock locked in chastity as required by EU Decree.

I was born in 2001 and grew up in late 360 era gaming, overall though music and philosophy wise pretty doomer, been on Yea Forums for 5 years now, since all the way back as a wee edgelord of 13 who listened to dubstep and drank endless Mountain Dew, those were days. Game nights in halo reach custom games. Shitty banana posting, anonymoos, gamergate an age pre irony is hard to comprehend now. minus months of infancy, I’ve lived in a nation always at war, I’ve lived my whole life thinking anywhere I go I could be shot stabbed or blown up by someone angry at the world but decided trying to change it was too much work. I grew up watching terminator aliens and Kim possible but then was told I was intolerant as a privileged white straight male and others deserve more than me because of their race, any male characters I liked as a kid should be replaced with women or minorities because they need role models more. I’ve been depressed for seven years was suicidal for about 5 of those years. It still comes. I’ve seen people turn to hatred of races on both sides of politics while government policies get worse. We were on the right path, why did we fail so horribly?

Attached: 1D4825A7-84B1-492B-A045-AB24FD636942.jpg (550x550, 93K)

whether u believe in god or not, or that life has a purpose or not, doesnt really matter. instead of trying to discover or figure out what the purpose of your life is, why dont u create one instead. dont worry about what u see other people doing. what you see as meaningless events in other people's lives, might not be that way to them. why dont u try to find a reason to live . what makes u happy and what do u wanna do with ur life?? who cares about other people, find those things out for urself and do what u want to do

I happen to know for a fact that the only reason his dick is smelly is because he just pulled it out of your mom's shit tube. Mine is also smelly. For the same reason. For literally just pulling my now empty dick out of your moms stinky shit canal. What im trying to say is, your mother is a whore,

Attached: 4e543543543.jpg (630x507, 36K)

You appear confused. Excessive cock sucking can cause that, user.

>ohshitniggerwhatareyoudoing.jpg

Guys atleast post funny shite while you scream at eachoter. the fuck

Attached: 1553997655318.jpg (735x733, 127K)

Attached: 1553997868003.jpg (720x656, 61K)

feminist vs b-faggot

Attached: 1553997908424.png (728x543, 436K)

It figures that the "Zoomer" edition of YLYL would prove such a massive failure right out the gate.

Well if that is your main focus, i'm sorry but youre a loser. How can you even think like this? Seriously, when I was youre age I had girls all over me. As time passes you begin to see life from a different angle. You look at women from a different perspective and you begin to appreciate the smaller things. You dont laugh when someone misses the bus, or when someone burns their toast. You become somewhat depressed, because you miss the days where you could do whatever you want, whenever you want. Anyways, i dont want to scare you, as you get older you will learn from this experience, and you will start to appreciate what i am telling you. Good luck in life, my friend, and keep it mind what i have told you.

Attached: 1370566145621.jpg (501x654, 93K)

Attached: 1376520269260.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Attached: 4495435_700b_v1.jpg (600x455, 41K)

Attached: 1368058505408.png (768x960, 821K)

Ok, now I feel bad for you. I feel bad for people who don't know any better because it's not their fault, they just happen to not know any better so people can't get tight at that so now I'm going to make you realize the truth behind all this. I'm going to go step by step and tell you what you're doing and how ridiculous it is. I don't need to know your name because that doesn't justify who you are as a person; based off all these previous judgmental opinions you've been claiming on me, I already know the type of person you are and it's sad you can't realize it yourself but once again, it's not your fault, you don't know any better.

Attached: 1549163936361.jpg (958x960, 125K)

Not funny, she should not have punched him. You could easily ask someone to stop dancing.

Funny

Where the fuck is the principal and security? This is too savage

Attached: 1439859352875.jpg (490x490, 68K)

Underage for sure. Mods...

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (600x800, 64K)

Next on "Young Sheldon"

>implying you're not some underaged b& faggot
Looks like its a cringe thread now guys.

Attached: 1546940500536.jpg (640x480, 52K)

OMFG. . Lost

Attached: 1334431621455.jpg (500x410, 48K)

Attached: 1289169276028.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Attached: 1288734689558.jpg (594x443, 197K)

Attached: 1295543268455.jpg (790x578, 112K)

Attached: 1309522791038.jpg (1400x739, 100K)

You wanna talk facts? You wanna cut the shit talking and just talk facts? Man to man? Thats impossible. Let me tell you why. You? You're not a man. But let me do you a solid. Bro to bro, brah. Ima lay it out for you like no one ever has and probably no one ever will. Dudes like you live empty lives. You spend all your time trying to judge other bros for fucking your whore of a mother. You'll never amount to anything. You'll always be that bro whos mother we all railed. And you know what, user? Ive spent more time in your mother's cum slit than your own father. And I guess in light of that, I know your mother better than you.
Shes a whore, user. And youre just a cum fart with thumbs and a social security number.

Attached: 1290352240230.jpg (499x693, 40K)

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. Spammers look down on you. Phone sex operators hang up on you. Telemarketers refuse to be seen in public with you. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. May you choke on your own foolish opinions. You are a Pusillanimous galactophage and you wear your sister's training bra. Don't bother opening the door when you leave - you should be able to slime your way out underneath. I hope that when you get home your mother runs out from under the porch and bites you.

Attached: 1291482341903.jpg (500x345, 44K)

Well, I didn't ask for the job of insulting you. In another life, we could have been brothers. Running a small, quirky taveria in Sicily. Maybe we would have married the local twins instead of wasting each other's time here in this dump. But it was not to be. So hop it.

Attached: 1295975017040.jpg (469x543, 50K)

Cowboy fucking Henk boys

Attached: 1309094298256.jpg (730x975, 215K)

Post one fuck pic you godamn niglets

Attached: 1300831200897.jpg (550x412, 32K)

I cringed. I lost.

Attached: 1542516016167.jpg (960x573, 133K)

Attached: 1317760668038.gif (196x148, 1.32M)

this is why schools get shot up

Attached: 1536541032386.jpg (320x405, 34K)

Attached: 1231234702663.jpg (251x251, 13K)

this is why school shootings are a good thing

You are a try hard faggot. You are all that is cringe. You are unfunny, and a self righteous laughing stock. You are master of saying so much while saying nothing at all. Your ass is so gay it spawns nigger dick galaxies as it disturbs the cosmic ether with its passage. Your failure at life is so tremendous that the planet is threatening to collapse. Your dick is as big as your brain, both being so small that they fall beneath the Planck length. Kill yourself.

carefull user, you could poke your eye with that thing

Attached: 1288909632584.jpg (640x480, 82K)

Attached: 1309092605471.jpg (410x407, 53K)

literally how the fuck do you get that big and still ambulate

Attached: 1536889116180.jpg (306x306, 22K)

Attached: Dad-Loves-His-Son-To-Sleep-No-Homo-Comics.png (640x645, 315K)

Attached: doublestraw.webm (204x360, 928K)

Attached: wut.png (700x2110, 1.62M)

No, they should simply stop hitting people.

Not funny

No it's not

Attached: 1547343451570.jpg (1242x1214, 119K)

Attached: 1369489760349.jpg (355x960, 105K)

Attached: 1.jpg (750x743, 30K)

If we had a choice to live that reality, I think it would be nice. We'd have a few regulars playing chess in the corner, speaking of times of old. The local bard, playing his lute just loud enough to hear but not too loud to ruin a good joke. But the reality is, brother, that in this universe your mother is a whore and I think of my hatred for you as I fill her cheeks with my cum.

Attached: brain.png (926x1382, 1.24M)

Attached: TheBestMemeEver.jpg (2048x2048, 437K)

Attached: wutu.gif (210x234, 354K)

Attached: pull-cord-to-begin-apocalypse.jpg (620x811, 72K)

Im new an english So many words give me the struggling time. My dismay when I finished your post. Because your info is weak and I wasted my own time, and your time to, Dont enjoy life my man, Dont make this thread if your reason is pointless or doesnt EXIST. Dont be offended because its how life goes, think about it

Attached: faggotry.jpg (680x486, 184K)

Found the beta male

Attached: 1545762079372.png (500x656, 341K)

Are you aware I have a ritual called 'terminator'. I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slo...wly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy

Lost

Fuck I thought my generation was cancer
I cant wait to die.

I couldn't finish.

>hurrdurr popular thing is bad
Kys for real

I'm not OP, you gibbering chuckle fuck.

Wtf... She deserves to be decked

5 and still in a diaper?

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they ...are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

Attached: 8D9AA763-97C2-4BC6-82F1-48B35D21E20B.jpg (1534x1501, 361K)

Worth the read

Attached: 1334430328935.png (1091x681, 122K)

#metoo

Ugly fat Jew dyke is ugly.

hahah that'll teach that incel to fortnite in public

>blah blah I'm a huge faggot
Fixed that for you. Pic related.

Attached: PicsArt_03-29-06.57.38.jpg (832x720, 101K)

Weak and predictable

>I'm a huge faggot
>for you
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well? it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a ...bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective? Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us normal people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are challenged persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been 'right'. Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you, especially in your pursuit of fictitious girls that you like to post here.

that's one fat sum-bitch

losted

That's because zoomers can't meme.

Hey look, it's Captain TL;DR! Poster of meaningless walls of drivel! Shitting up threads in a single post! Able to achieve new levels of faggotry in a single bound!

Attached: 1546782477324.jpg (375x570, 29K)

This is true.

i prefer to be known as captain copypasta, uncovering mad newfags with a single ctrl+v, able to achieve new levels of irony when accused of being a newfag for posting ancient pasta

glad u found urself. shut up nerd

can't get more beta than that.

You know what breh? Im gonna go drop another load in your mother. Tired of your shit. She has bad knees. How dare you. Wasting my time with you.

I don't get why people get mad at this. They are just kids being kids.

I wonder if all the people here perfectly mature when they were 12 yo.

this is why we shoot schools

>I'm posting copypasta
No shit. I've been around since 2004. Oldfags get bored too. I'd have to be comatose to not recognize. You were the most amusin thing on this wreck of a thread. I had fun, hope you did too. How long you been around here?

inb4 backtracking, I'm too old to care about impressing strangers on an imageboard.

If you have a disease that causes you to strike others for something so stupid, and to have no control over your actions you should be put down like the retarded animal you are.

Fucking christ, these incels are horrendous. Worse than niggers

I 'member that thread. Fucking gold.

Almost as bad as you.

Please. That guy was a left wing cook. His ideal form of government was china and he used guns over better means to get people to ban them.
And holy shit the lemmings just went right along with it.

Attached: 54255881_2100726716690639_2151995180431966208_n.jpg (960x720, 109K)

This is cringe af

thanks, i'm an ant too.

I rost

Did you just come back from Wendy's? Because it looks like you got a 444.

Attached: wendys.jpg (400x400, 27K)

same newfag butthurt from like 2 hours ago. butt annihilated much incel faggot?

only oldfags will get this

Why the fuck is a 5 year old in a diaper.

Why are you looking to see what kind of underwear a 5-year-old is wearing?

Sure kid

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-212313.png (1080x1920, 231K)

um, this is rape

I was looking at the thots ass and the diaper is right there. Are you retarded? When you look at a picture do you just completely omit registering items from it? You're not actually this stupid are you.

>from his phone
>from his computer

you sure went through a lot prove that. I'd be ashamed to, no one wants to be that level of cringe incel.

Cocktodad

Your mental gymnastics to try to make anonymous image board think you're tough is pretty funny. The way you type I can tell your probably raging so hard that you're sweating.

Attached: SurpriseCyberBuller.jpg (518x270, 17K)

> WhY aRe YoU nOTicInG tHe DetAILs pResEnTEd?
Is censorship an automatic process in your head, or are you baiting for customers. Faggot

Stupid or not, at least I'm not looking at children's underwear, you sick fuck. You'd better be careful: Pedophilia is against the law everywhere, except Taiwan and Democratic Party Headquarters.

I'm actually laughing my ass off. the NO U defense isn't helping your situation.

So you admit you like looking at naked children?

What is my situation exactly? The truth is that you're too stupid to realize that more than one person in a thread thinks that you're retarded. You keep cramming meaningless buzzword insults into your responses then tell me how hard you're laughing. You're trying too hard kid. We all know you're pounding your keyboard sweating and breathing heavy right now

Lost

>that you're too stupid to realize that more than one person in a thread thinks that you're retarded

This was my only post

I was pointing that it's quite obvious you were still butt hurt for that same exact reason that you had to samefag support for yourself.
It makes perfect sense that only YOU would be upset so much later after the fact.
You got pwned so hard and refuse to let on to it, which is typical with virgin incels who play fortnite 24/7

Good one kiddo.
Just looked at the picture again. AND I ABSOLUTELY NOTICED THE DIAPER. Cry harder.

He is trolling, obviously. No one can be that retarded, stop taking the bait.

Naw autists should be beat

Attached: IMG_20190403_153147_01.jpg (1080x601, 319K)

You fags fighting for your rights to dance in public. Surely that's not retarded af.

Attached: 1534760967873(you).gif (680x498, 224K)

Attached: A11938A1-AB86-4F51-9A35-0D1F162BBEAA.jpg (576x1024, 64K)

youtu.be/Ten9CNOSDWM

Attached: received_825711417776844.jpg (1080x1062, 56K)

*millenia

Attached: 1554062978424.jpg (236x236, 10K)

? you must have clicked on the wrong posts. The people you are calling out were the ones calling out white knight fags. Surely, you are not this retarded.

Damm how many times will this be retold.

I luv u

this

Ok jayonnaise

What app that is? I use Mimi and it blows

Attached: 1522491730756.jpg (480x359, 57K)

my god that looks like when you hit random a bunch of time on the dark souls character creation menu

>Would somebody please bite Trump.

Attached: 1471585045873.jpg (236x225, 11K)

>truth is edgy
The absolute state of zoomers

kekked hard

>projection:the post

humans need exterminated

this has to be copy pasta

discord
[dl]-l-l7l-l-[lb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 7.jpg (509x509, 41K)

This thread is shit.
The posts are shit.
You are all shit.

you're so harsh user, you hurt my feelings, please apologize

to turn him into a poor liberal?

Attached: ZomboMeme 04042019205256.jpg (853x843, 109K)

Underrated post.

Nothing wrong with this. These kids are just having fun and I enjoyed watching it. Where can I thumbs up the vid.

Anyone know the fat fucks name?

What are you gonna do about it besides whine about it? Post something funny faggot.

bump

Attached: 1533009490505.png (977x458, 9K)

Gabriel Iglesias.

Lol

South park live action

Attached: 1550373591060m.jpg (640x552, 47K)

>Man with No Face

Attached: 1547123320887m.jpg (416x640, 42K)

Based

Attached: 1546940911540.jpg (640x445, 61K)

Attached: 1544314711828.jpg (640x480, 102K)

Hope that bitch get shoot

Lost

Attached: PicsArt_01-11-08.35.46.jpg (958x720, 143K)

Attached: 20190105_095837.gif (308x572, 1.63M)

hello there zoomer, how many battle royals did you win today?

These are deaf people communicating.
Sometimes it looks strange but it makes sense to them.

A fat smoke, talk about the Express train to the grave

Attached: 1552139236428.jpg (308x475, 25K)

im not sure what im looking at

Youre too gay. Seriously take the dicks out of your mouth and stop being such a faggot

Attached: 1547082258173.jpg (470x351, 29K)

Is that tyler1's DadMom?

Hahahahahahaha that little chit got what was coming! I just that fucking maga kid got a slap like that!

I can just hear the entire cafeteria loosing their shit over this display of ultimate autism on any other time both of them would have been punched to exaustion and a mental note to not procreate with them would've been made.

Jesus fucking christ we need age verificarion. This douche is still in middle school

Underrated

> sent using Apple Turbo Dildo 900 from the Nickelback/Imagine Dragons co-headlining tour

Lost

>people think this is a punch

And you thought gen y was retarded, if you ever talked to a zoomer you would want to kill yourself.

Attached: 49756187_2935002796525177_7896537522497388544_n.jpg (195x225, 6K)

Gay gay gay gay

pretty effective if you ask me. same kind of punch as this guy
generationiron.com/watch-big-guy-beats-st-bouncers-graphic/

XD

That ain't real

Wild swinging? Anyone with training would have just taken him to the ground when he throws a haymaker

I think it would be hot as fuck to have some qt gril spit stuff into my mouth

No but maybe someone that doesn't tweet

Attached: FD671A29-1D4F-4E80-AE28-BB88ECDC3AD6.jpg (1125x2585, 531K)

Attached: takingCareOfBaby.gif (1150x2014, 441K)

I couldnt finish watching it .....

I don't care if they're deaf or not. All the more reason to euthanize them.

This is gayer than two guys sucking each other off.

good lord

Attached: 1549085184520.gif (350x260, 856K)

Fucking lost

Attached: 1550256380993.jpg (470x470, 31K)

cringiest shit I have ever seen.

Because he's black.

Attached: 8DA38B9F-5C10-498F-9B3B-F36336BA58C9.jpg (1125x1850, 342K)

Attached: EC4F6922-B729-4F0D-91E2-B9798E79CFC6.jpg (1069x1280, 138K)

because newfags can't tell when something is a copypasta?

That is so fucked of not staged lmao. He's having a fun time and then gets probably his whole week ruined.

I expected a fight to break out. Disappointed.

You really need to grow up. Most logposters are far more mature than zoomers.

Lmao did you actually make that?

Fortnite battle. Big gay.

most of us didn't dance around like retarded faggots. the ones who did are niggers and faggots from west hollywood.

Log posting is peak maturity. Grow up.

Attached: 23e.jpg (680x331, 40K)

this is why white supremacy is so fucking hard to sell.

thank you!

Attached: 1544120394826.jpg (550x454, 50K)

so a generation to lazy to bear their own children. God help us because society is screwed

Fucking Loool

Missing her fupa

This is why I hate people

He was the best character in the show. Shame it's over

Just go for a run