How does one ensure loyalty of LDR gf?

How does one ensure loyalty of LDR gf?

Attached: download.jpg (1304x2048, 393K)

You cant. But steady supply of lewds/nudes is a good sign

ADA WAIT

Acid attack to make her undesirable to other men

Attached: tumblr_myv3u9xqJe1soed1po1_500.jpg (500x654, 90K)

Attached: 1499304334402.jpg (1080x1080, 163K)

Attached: 1448160845971.jpg (500x750, 115K)

Attached: 1519424385805.jpg (665x1182, 107K)

By making it not LDR
LDRs always end in failure
Distance is a problem and if you arent solving that problem it will kill the relationship 100% of the time because either she will find a "you" that can hold and fuck her or you find a "her" you can hold and fuck. No matter how good you are you cant be there for her and she cant be there for you, but someone else will be.

Ensure? You can't. There are no guarantees in life.

modern relationships... why do you ppl even bother?

this if you cant meet up at least once a week or 3 times a month, itll prob be pointless.

its also unethical to keep a woman chained while you are away.

It's not a relationship if it's over a fucking phone you cunt

This has nothing to do with modernity
Long distance relationships have never worked, they dont work, and they never will work. If people wanted someone nice to think about and imagine what it would be like to be together they can just do that without you. People crave personal relationships and that requires physical contact and interaction. In an LDR you are nothing more than a wet dream.

Yeah cause her having a full arsenal of nudes to send you means she won’t be sending those to other guys. Or getting turned on and frustrated that there’s no one to fuck her

kek, people had spouses abroad for work/war for YEARS and respected the commitment they made to each other... you brainlets would never understand that because you are too selfish. you will never have a long lasting marriage simply because you are not committed to it

And she was riding cock and he was fucking infidels the whole time

why gun bleed?

thnks for proving my point, the saddest part is that you trying to make fun of me but this will end with you being really miserable when you grow old... its really sad

Except I wont because I have a wife I actually bother to spend time with. It's not my fault you are a naive fuckwit

if you say shit like this while married I feel bad for you. i really do

You don't, but why do you care about loyalty? If you like each other fine you'll do stuff together. If she wants to get with others she will. Stop being so insecure

Like what? This nigger is talking about some bitch hes never met and is never going to see. You cant build the foundation required to hold a relationship without physical contact. Period. LDRs always fail. You have to have an actual intimacy with a person to form any kind of successful relationship. Please go try so I can laugh my ass off when you "fall in love" while she's riding someone else's cock.

As soon as something better comes along you are all done.

just wait till life separates you and your wife for wherever reason, then remind yourself what you said in this thread. enjoy

That's a completely different situation you retard fuckstick. We've already been together and formed intimacy over years. This dude talking about his e-gf. You're both naive and retarded.

>its also unethical to keep a woman chained while you are away

tell that to the hundreds of millions of faithful partners to people in the service or on work leave, autist

i don;t see any mention of e-gf but even pen pal relationships are usually much more likely to be long lasting if they connect in person when they first meet, while intimacy helps bond and form attachments if your life philosophy is of one you presented here i feel bad for you. in your language it would go like this- just because you put a ring on some thot that you banged for a while doesn't mean shit, enjoy your alimony and child support

>claims the most complex human emotion is as simple as needing physical contact
>calls other people naive

pick one, chief

this

Look m8 all I'm saying is a relationship without any intimate contact is doomed to fail unless you resolve it. Simple as. Also if you're dumb enough to put a ring on some thot you banged you have a plethora of other problems.
>if I say a thing no one said and say he said it I'll sound smart
Fuck off retard. I said its "a" requirement not the only one.

>Look m8 all I'm saying is a relationship without any intimate contact is doomed to fail unless you resolve it.
imagine there are relationships out there with no intimate contact you fucking brainlet, i feel bad for your wife if the lack of fucking is something that can literally end your marriage

>going back to fucking only
Seems someone has more problems than they want to admit.

>Look m8 all I'm saying is a relationship without any intimate contact is doomed to fail
>saying its not all about fucking
trying hard user

>there is no intimate physical contact other than fucking
Seek help

kek, you are such an idiot. now you going after semantics... on fucking Yea Forums. take your shit to reddit

>makes retarded assumptions
>gets BTFO
>reeee reddit
Yep I dont think I could own you any more or this would be slavery

I got cheated on after 3 years after she left to another city for college, we were pretty good for 2 years and after the summer when she went back to college it just kinda failed. Imo i wish i wasnt so commited and now i just feel like a clown. Live and learn right?

>How does one ensure loyalty of LDR gf?
Hell, the only way to ensure the loyalty of a LDR is sharia law or some other kind of legalized wifebeating. If it's LDR, you're effectively guaranteed to get cucked.

*IRL gf, of course. You can't beat someone LDR. My point is you're a cuck. Women are sluts, if you're not going to dick her then someone else will. Hell, you may even be raring to go every night but she'll have a "headache" because she was already fucked raw earlier that day.