Why don't niggers just fucking go back to africa if they hate america and white people so goddamn much?

why don't niggers just fucking go back to africa if they hate america and white people so goddamn much?

Attached: childish-gambino-screen-grab-e1544823217362.jpg (760x558, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

professorwatermelon.com/watermelon-university-.html
research.cornell.edu/news-features/curious-history-slavery-west-africa
discoveringbristol.org.uk/slavery/people-involved/enslaved-people/enslaved-africans/transatlantic-slave-trade/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vKOkr4v_5zg
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=g3lGvSDBK8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They won't survive in Africa no welfare there

i like white people

They can't afford a cruise

They know Africa is a piece of shit

Because Africa is a shithole.

aids...

Well, you can't go back to somewhere you've never been.

A better question would be to ask, why are white racist so stupid? hahahahah

>implying white people love america

Attached: 1548788273023.jpg (480x478, 82K)

This. That's like saying you should go back to Europe

because they built the USA it is more their country than white peoples

we found a nigger folks

Fuck outta here with your ignorant virgin soy boy ass. Go get some ass & shut the fuck up forever.

I didn't know the US was built out of cotton and peanut butter.

you're dumb as fuck if you think they build the US

I don't know my basketball American friend but perhaps this chart could shed some light on it.

Attached: Sketch-4race-transparent.png (847x557, 19K)

without cotton the majority of US citizens would still be fucking their kids and marrying their cousins

chances are you have nigger blood in you

If blacks built USA, how come there is no successful countries in Africa built by blacks?

its a serious question. why are you white racist so fucking stupid? you guys are absolute fucking morons its hilarious. I see you guys on Yea Forums every
day posting stupid shit.

Shhhh, get out of here with logic. You'll anger the hive mind

Because they hate white people but love living in a white country. Same thing with anyone living in the US with 3rd world heritage. That's why I'm proud to be an american and don't talk about DR or Cuba like I was ripped from their wombs

One can only dream of something so obvious to the rest of us. I personally think nigggers are just too fucking retarded to live on their own. Nigs are like children they need us white men to protect them from themselves. Nigs know once they go back to Africa it’ll be like a tropical Detroit, with no police. That is fulled with rapes and murders and no glorious white man to protect them from other breeds of apes from genociding them. So Nigs just life in the states, get fat, make annoying music, and rape our white women instead, of their ugly nasty ass nigress’s, my solution is to flag your battle flag and remind them of your southern heritage it’s what works for me ;)

Attached: 8D81CA19-89C6-4C84-B71F-4566613D1A8C.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Gotta love the hypocrisy

The heritage of losing wars?

IQ graph does not show whites are stupid.

I’m sorry cocksucker, what was that about losing again

Attached: F7ADBB4A-9D49-4BC5-B761-01EFC1CFCCBB.png (750x1334, 334K)

Remind me again, was it the north or south that surrendered...

I am the generic guy in this thread that randomly points out that there are good black folks

white racists are smart enough to answer that question. its cause they want to keep a small brain.

because they like complaining about the us and baiting people so they can pull the race card to become the unbeatable

Attached: lol you dummy.jpg (1200x630, 71K)

Hey some of you are alright, here have a random picture.

Attached: 1536623227324.jpg (480x443, 32K)

Please point to the Confederate States of America on that map.

>oh, wait...

To anyone who says it's a shithole, etc:
Work to make it better or just continue to be niggers.

Cuz niggers like to eat
And without whites, niggers don't eat

Isn't the internet great. It allows racist shitheads like yourself to say shit that would, in real life get your head cracked open.
Hopefully you'll suffer the same fate fucking cunt.
Please turn to the loaded gun in your drawer, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger, blowing your brains out. You'll be doing the whole world a favor. Shitbag.
I would love to smash your face in until it no longer resembled anything human, faggot.
Die painfully okay? Preferably by getting crushed to death in a garbage compactor, by getting your face cut to ribbons with a pocketknife, your head cracked open with a baseball bat, your stomach sliced open and your entrails spilled out, and your eyeballs ripped out of their sockets. Fucking bitch
I would love to kick you hard in the face, breaking it. Then I'd cut your stomach open with a chainsaw, exposing your intestines. Then I'd cut your windpipe in two with a box cutter. Hopefully you'll get what's coming to you.
Fucking bitch I really hope that you get curb-stomped. It'd be hilarious to see you begging for help, and then someone stomps on the back of your head, leaving you to die in horrible, agonizing pain. Faggot
Shut the fuck up faggot, before you get your face bashed in and cut to ribbons, and your throat slit. You're dead if I ever meet you in real life, fucker. I'll fucking kill you.
I would love to fucking send your fucking useless ass to the hospital in intensive care, fighting for your worthless life.
I wish you a truly painful, bloody, gory, and agonizing death, cunt.

don't know much about africa do you?

I’m sorry bitch what?

Attached: 1CF5AB1E-CCAC-4173-821D-1BA8C7021946.png (750x1334, 306K)

I hope this is copypasta cuz if you wrote it out you wasted your time
nobody got time to read that shit

I hope you’re wife gets raped by a sloppy Mandingo

Why don't racists just go back to sweden or norway if they don't want people of different races to exist in the same place

Better question: Why haven't I met a single black person who knows that the reason their ancestors were slaves is because another African put them in chains then sold them to white people. Even if whites never participated in slavery their ancestor still would have been in bondage by other Africans.

you don't know history lol, now keep posting dumb shit so I can laugh at you hahah

>Trying this hard.
Chew some toobaci and fuck your sister, hillbilly, losing confederate bitch. The american south is a cautionary tale that hasn't been important since the fall of the south. The south that willneverriseagain.

seething, you can’t even accept the truth.

Right so if he's wrong certainly you must know the correct answer. If not, does that make you any better?

Attached: 1498447090420.jpg (471x694, 60K)

If you wanna be a fucktard why don't you come here and say it to my face so i can answer you with a swift fist to the nose.

>shit that would, in real life get your head cracked open

keep proving that niggers are just low IQ animals that can't control themselves and act like 21st century adults. All niggers should be enslaved or in cages for the safety of all other races

Attached: 128592-full.jpg (1024x574, 169K)

hahhahha the only thing I can't accept is your stupdity, a real education can fix that for you.

I dont think most hate America and whites, they just get salty.

Because the chinese are colonizing africa atm, and they're super ruthless and will get btfo by them if they return.

Attached: rtr3q420.jpg (410x230, 23K)

This guy. Facts.

that makes you an idiot too.

This

Okay my cousin is hot and second you Yankee assholes can keep trying to belittle us but no matter you say you can’t take the master outta of the southern, you can burn our cities, teardown our monuments, and call us hillbillies, but you’ll never kill the spirit of Dixie no matter how hard you try

Attached: 7DA841CA-405F-4988-AFF4-B1BE43B82EF0.jpg (945x706, 81K)

how ironic, a nigger talking about education. nice diploma from watermelon university.

Its shows some whites are extremely stupid. Guess which ones?

Attached: masterrace.jpg (620x350, 63K)

you're saying that 100% of Africans were enslaved by other Africans and that my dude is a very foolish stance to take

Sounds good. post tits, hillbilly.

there is no such thing as watermelon university you retarded white racist. you know they should make a meme out of dumb white racists on Yea Forums I would laugh so fucking hard everytime I see it.

It's hard to understand. They have most of a continent filled with people who look like them and won't judge them based on how they look. Of course, they may hang a tire around their neck and light them on fire while throwing chunks of cinder blocks at them, but it won't be because of racial discrimination, which is what they're so opposed to.

they are just one of the tools that were used to build it, like japs, shovels and hammers...

Oh I’m sorry yankee asshole what I meant to say was I hope you’re libtarded wife gets raped by a pack of blurple skinned, six foot, wide nosed, thick lipped, nappy headed, ashy, Mandingos

Attached: E1141387-3F15-4C48-BA7F-91B043F56A11.gif (603x404, 20K)

>watermelon university
professorwatermelon.com/watermelon-university-.html
Tuition is $75 for each course or $65 each when 3 or more courses are purchased at the same time.
its even affordable to black people how nice

How about for one year the US subsidizes emigration for everyone who doesn’t like America and then you fuckers can have your own country free of liberals.

Nice

If all whites moved to Africa, utopia in 10 years or less. The United States would be destroyed in 7 days.

yup you're still a retard.

But those monkeys always bitch about everything, especially "muh reparations". Reparations for what? Your ancestors? Africans? They should be grateful to whitey for saving them from death in Africa.

Some tried.

That caused Liberia to be a thing.

Africa is one of the most fertile continents on the planet and niggers managed to ruin it

Who said they hate america or white people? The video didn't say either of these things.

If blacks built America why are the richest states the ones with historically low black population?

nothing but dumb white racists all over this thread. fucking funny shit.

and still better than you

Stfu nigger. When you look in the mirror, your reflection gets confused and thinks it's your shadow.

I think user is saying that all the African American slaves in the USA were descendants of people who were at one point enslaved in Africa by Africans, which would be true

The word you’re thinking of HBCU and yes they’re retarded

Attached: 566CA461-6EED-4268-A4FD-3E76D92F7BD1.jpg (220x147, 13K)

Read a history book sometime.
research.cornell.edu/news-features/curious-history-slavery-west-africa

"By warfare or raids, people were often taken captive far from the coast. The European traders did not dare venture inland for fear of disease and attack. The Europeans often gave goods in advance to their African trade partners. The African traders would use the trade goods to buy slaves from other traders further inland. Often, enslaved Africans would be sold several times before they reached the European traders at the coast."
discoveringbristol.org.uk/slavery/people-involved/enslaved-people/enslaved-africans/transatlantic-slave-trade/

hahahahah what an idiot.

I bet I could introduce a Honey Badger into society faster.

Stfu aids carrier AKA nigger.

I think on average African Americans are like 23% white or something. They're not just African, and they're only here in the first place because white people brought them over. They were born in America to American parents, they're as American as anyone else. Possibly even more American, as some of them may be descended from African slaves from the 1800 and 1700s, whereas at least a few people here probably come from families which emigrated from Europe in the 20th century.

hahahahah nothing but dumb fucking shit. this is comedy hour, as all of you white racist moron show how unintelligent you truly are.

Because then niggers will kill all of us humans.

Why don't white Americans just go back to Europe if they hate immigrants so much?

Go back to school.

The Muslims would castrate their slaves. Whites got too greedy I guess.

Amen.

kek, holy shit thats amusing, thanks for not-the-onion info...

You think the Europeans went over there and kidnapped them 1 by 1?

user accidentally lets slip the true purpose of Confederate monuments, and why white trash faggots want to stop them being taken down

I’m white and my family came here in the 1600s

Only niggers would laugh. Meanwhile everybody is laughing at "watermelon university", you niggers can't help yourselves.

Says literally every retard that paid ancestry.com some money to make up a story about their ancestry that they can feel proud about because their life is so devoid of any fucking meaning or purpose

nothing that a white racist on Yea Forums says, is anything smart, is always something fucking retarded they say. hahahahhahahahahahah

Why would they leave a country they built and funded?

This

I fail to see how a black professor of African History is a "white racist" but sure in your world of make believe I guess that happens. Facts are facts, read a history book sometime.

You have to wonder if the trade was driving most of the raids though.

dumbass

Said the nigger.

Blacks know Africa is a piece of shit
Blacks know that blacks are pieces of shit.

Their whole life is based on coping that they are black.

What's the address, ooga chaka?

I don't have aids or hiv, so....

hahahahahah keep talking moron so I can keep laughing at how small your brain is.

I graduated already. I'm not some nigger shit. Go back to Africa, simian. Without whites...well just look at Africa.

I can tell that you have never done any kind of research outside of high school. Africa was literally picked dry.

hhahaha your brain must be walnut size. hahahah

"ooga chaka" was made up by white people to imitate native Americans
It's nothing to do with black people you fucking degenerate

Negro. Get AIDS. Og, wait..

Oops. I meant "Ooga booga". Better?

Why don’t whites go back to Europe?

And still bigger than yours.

We’ll still gaslight you nigger lovers if you ask us irl, but duh I like Confederate statutes because it puts niggers in their place and I love Columbus Day because it puts injuns in their place. Shitskins need to be reminded that this is muerica Land of the Anglos and home of the whites. Anyone with half a brain knows that, not just fascist like me, but don’t worry I’ll still only speak in dog whistles in public and most sheepeople will be none the wiser

Attached: 919820C8-34CF-4B5B-A67B-8C6732397818.jpg (425x312, 10K)

Sorry. Ooga booga. Hu hu hu hu. Ma ka ka. Hu hu. Better now?

As soon as all niggers go back to Africa.

It's a goddamm shame for white folks to have the world in the palm of their fucking hands and the still ask and think up stupid ass questions like this. For such a "superior" race, you all think so Inferior.

They dont hate white people or America you fool

Indeed it was and I never denied it. However the fact is slavery was a regular practice in Africa before any European involvement and is was this fact that led Europeans to realize a source of cheap manual labor. If Africa wasn't practicing slavery or they just refused the European traders than the Europeans would have been shit out of luck on the slave front.

In fact there was an interesting historical moment where king Afonso I of Kongo (not his birth name he changed it when he converted) even wrote to the king of Portugal to seek help in toning down the slave trade because it was getting so out of hand in Kongo. There was such great desire for money that roving gangs were straight up kidnapping people in the night to sell to the Europeans as slaves and Afonso couldn't stop it. Needless to say the Portuguese king didn't give two shits and wrote back to king Afonso to deal with his own subjects.

Oh ok.

anything else dumb you like to say, walnut brain? I'm pretty sure your white racist friends would also like to get on the comedy stage and show how fucking stupid they are too so you might want to hurry up. Hopefully you can prove that your not a total retard maybe you got 1 percent of intelligence in you but that might be unrealistic.

I don’t think any one race is smarter or dumber but urban black culture creates savage retards. It’s a learned behavior.

They always resort to violence and they wonder why there are racist.

No nigger. Keep eating your banana.

gud niga

Attached: thumbnail_cotton.jpg (480x357, 35K)

Oh about time, I got tired of reading your dumb posts. It aint too late to seek a real education. Where you can learn real fucking facts. bye bye walnut brain.

WILL THE NEXT STUPID WHITE RACIST PLEASE COME UP ON THE COMEDY STAGE AND MAKE ME LAUGH FROM YOUR STUPIDNESS?

Why dont "natives" go back to Asia? Why don't Mexicans send half their population back to Spain?
Why doesn't everybody go back to the fertile crescent?
Fuck, let's just get rid of the middleman and everyone go live in the Ocean.
Fucking retard.

Attached: 1513588550180.jpg (2465x795, 526K)

I GUESS THE COMEDY SHOW IS OVER. THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT YOU FUCKING STUPID RETARDED WHITE RACISTS, I HAD SO MUCH FUN.

>aint
Excuse me, fine nigger sir. But what filthy language is this?

Attached: 1537348603210.jpg (1412x1152, 173K)

Sure.

Attached: 1521501380014.png (1425x625, 53K)

Tomorrow I'll assault I nigger just because of you.

I've never actually heard a real life black person bitch about reparations.. you just saw that on the and the TV man told you they all do it. They don't.

But only niggers are worthless. All the other races contribute to society. Mexicans; tequila. Japs; rice. Chinks; faultt parts. Russians; anger. Etc

Attached: farm.jpg (300x216, 18K)

We live in a country that is multiracial, multilingual, and multicultural, and that's never going to change.

We either get along with each other, or we die together.

Racist rants are only useful if we choose the latter.

Attached: dorothyday.jpg (749x435, 126K)

Attached: go.jpg (480x309, 24K)

white people have no reason to hate any other race. all the negative shit they blame on other races they have done on a much bigger scale by far.
who does the most mass murders in multi racial countries, whites. who has raped entire villages, whites. who has stolen entire countries from people they have just raped and murdered, whites. i think its because they hate themselves and their tiny dicks so much that they have no capacity for love. it is as the saying goes, how can you love somebody if you dont love yourself

Shut the fuck up. You know for a fact you wouldn't even dare do anything. You are a coward.

I barely see niggers. When i do, i try to avoid them. I value my life and valued properties. However, on the rare occasion i have to deal with them, i hear that jamal or shanikua or whatever nigger name they make up, deserves "muh reparations" or didn't get it or some of the sort.

Attached: 1522877025968.jpg (633x1812, 271K)

I hope the black african countries that sold their ancestors are paying up also

Never saw a Chinese or a Japanese getting mad for being called that. Or an American Indian. Whites also don't usually care much for being called white. They know what they are. Now negroes like you... Shy do you hate yourselves so much?

Fuck that. Nigger deserve nothing but death. A good nigger is a dead one. Prove me wrong.

I will, kid. I've been noticing her for quite a while and tomorrow her fat gut meets my hand.

And why do they insist on being called black when they are almost all some shade of shit brown?

Livestream it. Love when shaniquas get what they deserve.

KEEP IN MIND THAT ALL THE WHITE RACISTS ON Yea Forums HIDING LIKE COWARDS BUT CAN'T SHOW THE WORLD WHO THEY ARE BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED. HAHAHAHAH THEY ALL TALK OVER THE INTERNET BUT NOT ABOUT THAT LIFE IN THE WORLD HAHAHAH

Theyre all shit kinds because mixraced. Originally they were black.

They start to smell a lot worse if you leave them lying around in the sun too long

Will try, nice idea in fact.

I do. With my coworkers. We laugh at all niggers and their stupid attitudes. "Ma swagger", "we gangstas". Laughable.

Well our lot were also originally apes, but I dont go around insisting on being called a chimp, I would have thought "coloured" was an upgrade on "black

You sound a little offended user.
Is it your first time here? Well if so that makes you a newfag. Tell you what take that cute triggered generalisation youve just uttered and cover my penis in it. Well go into a dark room together and see some colors.

Attached: 1542346287156s.jpg (250x247, 8K)

WHAT A STUPID WHITE RACIST ON Yea Forums HATE THE MOST IS BEING EXPOSED. CAUSE THEY BE SHITTIN THEY PANTS REAL QUICK LIKE COWARDS THEY ARE. THEY NOTHING BUT SCARED DIRTY RATS.

They stink regardless. Why do you think they perfume themselves up? They barely shower.

Dont forget "we wuz kings"

Youre a nigger?

Kek. Wakanda forever!

FUCK WHAT A WHITE RACIST SAY ON Yea Forums, THEY BEING ON AN ANONYMOUS BOARD MAKES THEM AUTOMATIC PUSSIES.

Yeah.
Ok.
Sure.
You sound like a little bitch.
You've probably never even talked to a girl before let alone actually hit one.
Shut the fuck up with your empty threats.

Muwah ive just kissed you user
What are you going to do about it ?

Attached: 1542404967889m.jpg (768x1024, 138K)

i agree. thats why there is no real response to this

Attached: truth.gif (498x372, 969K)

Nigger.
Your grandfather was hanged for stealing and your mother gives blowjobs for a living and has aids. Now take your caps, your pride, and your boldness too, go unhang your grandfather and cure your mother.

>includes screencap from the best music video in the last 10 yrs as example of degenerate blackness

No, but I think I understand now, these are black blacks, right?

Attached: slaves-in-chains.jpg (475x317, 57K)

but they iz kangz of Egypt

thats because ur a cuck that spends all day looking for bulls online

And these are the brown blacks, dont really see the difference

Attached: chaingangap95112101533_1.jpg (2000x1472, 434K)

A WHITE RACIST ON Yea Forums MEANS THEY ARE BITCH MADE. LIKE WHY YOU GOT TO BE ON AN ANONOMOUS BOARD TALKING SHIT. BE A REAL FUCKIING MAN AND DO THAT SHIT ON THE STREET.

No, I won't shut up, nigger.
And will try to livestream it.
Triggered?
Ooga booga ooga booga.

Correct. Niggers.

why dont you sit on your own dick and piss up your ass, and give yourself an enema onto your own cock that also sprays onto your mom as shes face down hogtied w nigger dick up her fat ass

>being anonymous is cowardly
>is currently shit talking anonymously
I bet if i skull fucked you wouldn't feel it

Attached: 1554347203459.jpg (750x597, 42K)

ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP BEING A WHITE RACIST BITCH ON Yea Forums OR MAN THE FUCK UP AND BRING THAT SHIT INTO THE REAL WORLD PUSSY.

I do. Your cousin tyrone chimps out until i get my gun out. Then he flees like his father.

did before he was born, (finished your sentence bro, no charge)

Nowadays we dress them a bit better.

I will but imma needa hand job from you first. Kidding you can suck me off

YUP THAT IS WHAT BITCHES DO. KEEP TALKING AND TALKING BUT NEVER DONE SHIT. CERTIFIED PUSSY.

Real world pussy. Address?

Attached: 1544940460525.png (1317x1060, 735K)

"Try"
How are you going to "try"?
You either do or don't. Simple as that

That's obvious user. We know jamel has no father. He left to jail before he was born.

I think we should do to white people what white people did to the Indians: shove them out of the way and live our own life on their graves.

theres no whites in america stupid ass mutt

Attached: 936.png (673x789, 647K)

YUP THAT IS WHAT BITCHES DO. KEEP TALKING AND TALKING BUT NEVER DONE SHIT. CERTIFIED PUSSY. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, ALL YOU WHITE RACISTS NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP OR MAN UP. CAUSE NONE OF IS NOT ABOUT THAT LIFE.

Niggers bitth about everything. Prove me wrong nigger. Your bitching about your master right now.

>without cotton the majority of US citizens would still be fucking their kids and marrying their cousins
Don't they still do that now? Its pretty much accepted in the porn world.

they wouldn't be "going back"
the overwhelming mayority of blacks in the US are US born, they have as much right to stay inside as you.
Nobody's asking you to go back to Ireland or wherever the fuck your ancestors were from in a particular point of time.

Attached: fbadvibes.jpg (500x346, 43K)

You seem triggered, nigger. Nigger triggered. Niggered. Kek

NONE OF YOU WHITE RACISTS ARE ABOUT THAT LIFE, YALL JUST REAL BITCHES ON Yea Forums HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN.

Nah. They don't belong here. This a country for humans. Not apes.

You wouldnt do shit. Your as soft as baby shit and you know it go fuck your mother/aunt and stfu pussy

I really dont understand nigger whining, especially this shit about coloialism, we gave the laws, education system, railways, farms, democracy, stopped them eating each other and finally gave them independence. They then fuck everything up and its YTs fault. Blacks in America have got it made, their ancestors were probably sold because they were rapists or murders that even blacks couldn't stand, they escaped malaria, dengu fever, ebola etc, got fed clothed taught a trade and still their lucky descendents whine

Hmmmmm. All caps. Nothing meaningful to say. Obviously trying to trigger white people into committing acts of violence against blacks. I'm gonna have to guess you're really a white racist trying to get others to do your dirty work for you. Nice try klansman.

Attached: 1548897655364.gif (440x248, 1.3M)

And what are you doing right now?
Kek you gotta tiny brain and a big mouth wonder if my cock can gag that back a little bit

Attached: images(2).jpg (217x232, 5K)

I think there are quite a few here that can't stop watching blacked.com videos, simultaneously getting aroused and their jimmies rustled.

Cotton didn't contribute that much to the development of the US. Stop being a nigger.

Address, tyrone.

AND BECAUSE YALL WHITE RACISTS ARE BITCHES BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN, EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS A FUCKING JOKE TO ME. I LAUGH AT ALL OF YOU NUT ASSES. CAUSE I KNOW HOW SCARED YOU WOULD BE IN REAL LIFE. FUCK THIS INTERNET SHIT, COME TO THE REAL WORLD AND SHOW US HOW YOU REALLY ARE, DON'T BE NO BITCH. BUT THEN AGAIN.. THAT'S JUST WHAT YOU ARE.

wait... bro are you mad?

broken capslock?

Literally just saw this same exact post in Yea Forums. Fuck off attention whore kys.

Hey whites what does it feel like to know that your women love literally any other cocks than your baby dicks

PROVE TO ME YOU NOT A BITCH WHITE RACISTS. DON'T MAKE NO DUMB ASS EXCUSE.

No matter what you do. You're still a nigger.

bro is mad

Caps lock guy is racist pretending to be offended black person or non-racist. Anyone responding to them like they are serious is a moron.

Speak for youself cuckboi

>muh dik wite boi

Facts disagree with your assessment.

Attached: ethnic-preferences2.png (940x1067, 73K)

FUCK THIS INTERNET COME TO THE REAL FUCKING WORLD. SHOW ME YALL NOT BITCHES. CAUSE RIGHT NOW NON OF YOU PUSSIES GET NO RESPECT HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN.

As a dirty nigger I would like to apologize to the white race for our disgusting behavior over the years.

As I said: shut the fuck up.
Damn.
Atleast your ancestors had the fucking gall to just do whatever the fuck they wanted.
The Internet has turned you racists into straight bitches.
Calling you a pussy wouldn't even be an insult.

Nigger can't spell this well, faggot.

Hey i dont give a fuck if hes white or black I just want someone gagging on my cock

Attached: 1553965851390.gif (223x165, 423K)

The post count of this thread has exceeded the combined IQs of its participants.

HAHAHHAHA YEAH THATS RIGHT WHITE RACISTS... STAY IN YOUR FUCKING PLACE LIKE THE BITCHES YOU ARE. YOU WANT TO TALK YOUR SHIT. BRING THAT TO THE REAL WORLD AND MAYBE IT'LL MEAN SOMETHING, PUNK ASS BITCHES, LET ME GET OFF THIS NUT ASS THREAD.

As true as saying trump is a self made millionaire. I bet you think the world is flat too dumb cunt

t. nigger

every race of people throughout history has done this get over yourself nigger

what is a nut ass?
sounds gay

I'm sorry empirical data has you so triggered. Please provide evidence that supports your arguments.

>says you're hide behind computer screen
>is hiding behind a computer screen also

Umm.. No . They've been completely useless since the industrial revolution. They should either be humanly put down or repopulated to another part of the world.

Wow zinger

Attached: 1546796262009.jpg (365x346, 23K)

who says we hate america bitch?

Kek

It's funny how white ppl from America say things like "Europeans are my family and they are my everything"
Europeans do NOT think the same way about you guys. Same thing with Africans and blacks in America. Pretty much that way with all countries and ppl born in America.
Why can't we all just be Americans?

Any data is corruptible. How hard do you think it would have been to alter that. You seem like the type of person who would jump off a skyscraper if there was data saying its good for your health

>Send Mexicans back to spain
Are you retarded?

Fake and gay, I've seen this image before

>Why can't we all just be Americans?
IQ,, BMI?

Ahhhhh. So you don't like the data thus you claim it could have been altered but offer no proof to back up your belief. You also offer no proof to counter it and back up your own argument. Just a mindless assertion that because you don't like what the data shows it must be wrong, then you follow it up with ad hominem fallacy.

Well according to your logic I guess you're a climate change denier and flat earther. I mean any data is corruptible right?

No im saying data is corruptible look at what happened with marijuana. Naïve child

Death to Capitalist/Imperialist pigs. Racism is greasy. Whites and blacks are equal genetically and socially oppressed by the U.S. Legal system and slavery was never abolished.

Attached: 56166647_2086368894785118_6006935126972301312_n.jpg (617x616, 41K)

So still no data to back up your claims just more empty denial of things you don't want to hear? Got it, you're a flat earther.

Found the nigger.

because they are retarded they think they will be better if they have their way but gurantee the country would go down hell so fast that sonic would be jelous

Calls ppl niggers .... wonders why they hate him

Attached: 1554414601654m.jpg (576x1024, 38K)

Chinks did more of the hard work honestly.

>incest is exclusive to white people

ok lol

Found the nigger.

I love niggers

Attached: whiteboyandbbc.jpg (600x1200, 154K)

Every white person has some kind of black, latin or native blood in them you are all mutts because your women like the colored dicks. How does that make you feel. I hipe you take dna and ancestory tests so you can shatter your little world

Inbred hicks. It’s evolution baby!!

faggot cuck

and I love taking big nigger dicks my ass too! :D

Attached: 1546991062415.jpg (640x627, 104K)

Uga bugah indeed...

Mad nigger is mad. He won't provide proof because he can't. "Muh dick" and other niggerisms.

Jokes on your darky. I've had a dna test. Absolutely no nigger in my family tree. Stay mad.

I hate slavery it’s the worst thing to happen to the world. It spread niggers and now they won’t leave. But If it wasn’t for slavery half you chimps would still be niggering around in Africa. At least now you have a chance in America. I mean you niggers are still worthless but have it way better than your Fellow primates in Africa.

Look at all this

This thread wouldn't exist if black people didn't

What you think we would just make these threads about Asians or Hispanics instead?

Nope. Everyone knows the world would be better if black people just didn't exist. We put up with them because we have to ...

Wow. Internet tough guy. We'll be sure to stay out of your way when you move out of your mom's basement. 10 years from now. When you turn 40.

Be honest people. Whenever theres a nigger around you (school, work, public, etc.) we all have that "this fucking nigger..." moment.
It's natural, everyone has it, and its proof that niggers shouldn't be allowed in this country anymore.

Colonialism

Why would i be mad only way thats possible is if your family really kept in the family. Only proving the incest stereotype. You mad cousin fucker?

Yea that peanut butter bullshit was disproved.

You do know that blacks treated slaves more like indentured servents. They had rights, we're allowed to work for their freedom, their children were born free, ect

Treating these two types of slavery as the same thing is just fucking stupid

I'm white and I'd fuck your shit up for talking that trash.

Never kill the spirit of ignorance, racism, and treason? I mean if you want to be worse than niggers feel free

Why was there never an African country with colonies?

Attached: 1492735473887.jpg (639x629, 66K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vKOkr4v_5zg

yeah you and your wife's son right

Because of the guns white people stole from China.

If respond to this if I understood it.

sounds like you are just as dumb as the niggers then

Attached: wifes_son.jpg (220x229, 11K)

you mean sold, and reproduced. Kinda like what China is doing now

Your battery is getting a little low. I suggest low power mode, dimming your display, or connections to a charging device as soon as possible.

They won't have anyone to blame when they fuck up.

>Talking this kind of shit in real life will get your head cracked open!
>Proceeds to talk shit.
heh, thanks for the chuckle

Its only at 28 percent, satan.

Nice trips

Ignorant nigger thinks everyone in the world has lowered themselves to fucking a nigger at some point. The delusional is real. You think all interacial porn is real too huh? I like to believe that there's at least a few smart niggers on this planet, but apes like you make me continually lose hope.

Yeah but we're okay with America. Niggers praise Africa with their black power emblazoned gear, pan-africanism flag waving, ankh wearing ink and bling. Yet you say they don't know about Africa yet they claim to know more than you know about your own country. Suck a fat nigger cock uncle ben.

discord
[dl]-l-l2l-l-[lb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 2.jpg (396x372, 58K)

I want to punch that stupid face so bad

why don't white people just fucking go back to europe if they hate culture and native americans so goddamn much?

Why don't the nazi's go back to germany if they hate jews and niggers so much?

White "ancestors" (the early colonists) came here and founded the country, idiot. Not saying blacks didn't exist before slavery... but I'm kinda saying blacks didn't really exist before slavery. Sorry DAWG

ur a cool guy in my book =)

youtube.com/watch?v=g3lGvSDBK8s

For the same reason that all parasites don't leave their host: they cannot create and maintain things on their own; things like civilized society. Blacks, jews, brown people: they are all largely parasites and this is why they flock to human countries and demand that humans rearrange their lives and societies around them.

Y'all niggas need to go outside. The internet has warped your view of reality.

It was pretty dank back in the day, I've heard.

I know, he looks so childish

cause niggers hate other niggers even more than whites do

Attached: 1463961008357.jpg (320x240, 20K)

Check out the IQ on this one folks

No. Just fucking no, you dumb, worthless, little brainwashed commie fuckwit. The IRISH built America. Also the Germans, and the Chinese. Black slaves were far less common than their white counterparts and were used for jobs that didn't require any kind of brain power. But due to dumbfuck commies infiltrating and subverting human institutions and erasing/re-writing history we now have several generations of ignorant retards like you who will call white slaves "indentured servants" or some stupid fucking misnomer and pretend like black people were these poor, sweet, innocent, angel, babychild victims. Because that's the commie narrative: the world is split into "victim" and "oppressor". Do you know where communism/socialism comes from? That's right! It's just Judaism with another name. That's why it's batshit insane and wholly disingenuous!

This

They can take the self-hating whites with them too. Kill them if they wish.

Because white people owe them for bringing their ancestors here and them being treated shitty for 1 or 2 generations instead of just leaving them in Africa where they’d be much better off.

be in Africa, or be better off, pick one, they should pay us for putting up with them

White people don't owe us anything. It's not their fault their ancestors were heartless monsters. I'm just tired of the fighting. We really aren't so different. It's mostly differences in how we are raised. Stop being faggots about reparations and shit and start doing something to heal the bond between us. Go make some friends from another race. Complaining gets nobody on your side.

I'm sick of this stupid fucking thread. I wish some mod just came in and fucking deleted this retarded shit.

probably because its filled with even more niggers!

i blame op for being a dumbass white racist showing his stupidity on the internet.