Why can't we just take them? Why do we care what rednecks think

Why can't we just take them? Why do we care what rednecks think

Attached: xyINPdgwHWNZEBP-800x450-noPad.jpg (480x450, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
instagram.com/p/Bv2lEjXDrzr/
google.com/amp/s/townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2018/03/12/why-democrats-would-lose-the-second-civil-war-too-n2459833?amp=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the same reason you don't have a bullet hole in your skull, they have them and you don't

b/c ur mom touches herself while giving me a blowjob

Bait. No one honestly thinks red ecks are the only ones with guns c'mon. Niggers have more guns and those motherfuckers ain't even registered. Every nigger I work with owns at least one throw away pistol.

2nd amendment, cuck

I joined the NRA just as a fuck you to liberal faggots like yourself.

Are they not? Name a non redneck public gun proponent.

One side has 300 million guns and a trillion rounds of ammo, the other can't figure out which bathroom to use.

try it and see what happens.

You realise people like Hitler and Stalin succeeded because they took the guns off the people? dirty hipster.

Attached: baitinsulted1507332735732.png (625x626, 35K)

Lol that’s not -why- he succeeded

assumption: only rednecks care about defending themselves.

OP is an arrogant ignorant.

Go OP Go!

Attached: FB_IMG_1528336566699_1528336606179.jpg (960x960, 57K)

Attached: 1507247738793.jpg (736x689, 56K)

agreed, fuck the republicans :)

Come and take em libtard

Cause unlike beta-fags like you gun owners actually have some spine

Attached: image.png (872x886, 220K)

liberal "logic"

>lets take all the gunz
>surely murders and rapists will follow THIS law

lol

Attached: idk.jpg (313x313, 9K)

relevant:

Attached: knifebuyback.jpg (564x471, 71K)

Attached: 1521960633745.jpg (508x513, 33K)

Attached: 1524617449420.jpg (448x402, 32K)

The people that would actually come to take your guns have more and bigger guns than all of you,moron.

Also, try an original joke once in a while.

Attached: 1530224272090.jpg (640x710, 205K)

Attached: 1548014584845.jpg (720x662, 47K)

Attached: 1524095581738.jpg (638x509, 61K)

>laughs in small brown Asian

Attached: 1504364951143.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Yeah it's not the 60&70s anymore, genius.

Also,(again) it's funny how you guys hate on 'logic' cuz y'all got none.

Stop being a fag and just go jerk off or something

That's awfully devisive of your own countrymen. Equivalently tho, why should they care what you think?

Attached: 1522777904045.jpg (519x327, 144K)

We shouldnt take guns away. We should just enforce that retards cant get em. Retards being the rednecks with maga hats.

I don’t know about the USSR but as far as Hitler goes there actually weren’t a lot of guns in Germany compared to other countries, even in Europe. Outside of hunting gun ownership was never a big thing in their culture and the previous German Empire was pretty strict so Hitler didn’t have a lot of guns to round up. Also he never took any weapons away from members of the NSDAP which was a huge chunk of the country by the thirties.

The person shooting up a preschool isn’t a law abiding citizen and wouldn’t follow a law banning guns.

We're on to you, come and take them...

This. Depressingly this..

>have more and bigger guns

Doubtful my friend, I could arm a platoon

No, now we get our asses kicked by cave dwelling goat fuckers in the 21st century using Russian weapons from the 70s. That’s not any better.

Wow, if only the whole world would just listen to you, everything would be so much better.. for you

YOU wouldn't attempt to take anything you castrate pussy. It would be the backstabbing law enforcement officers and few military personnel who would dare go that person or those people's doors and try to take away their firearms. Americans will not comply as peacefully as you fantasize. Push this stupid, Marxist, Orwellian, reckless, dangerous narrative to it's fullest extent and you will be killed and be at fault for the deaths of all those who attempt to subjugate their fellow Americans. You cannot have everything you want, our guns among them, deal with it, get over it, move on, leave us alone, or you risk your life and your children's lives, fool!

Attached: 1485150267811.png (454x453, 63K)

weak and predictable

it wouldn't be your neighbors coming for the guns,man. It would be the actually military.

This idea that you'd be fighting your average liberal social media wanker is just the pipe dream YOU all have of taking something back that wasn't even yours and you haven't actually lost.

Grow up

Dude you can have a better life too if you stop being a fucking retard, retard. Fucking MAGAite.

The idea that were committing to middle eastern wars the way that we did to Vietnam is flat out wrong.

Do you guys ever NOT false equivalency!?

You're more than welcome to try

Are you going to do it yourself?

You do realize that the bulk of law enforcement officers as well as the majority of the military is pro 2nd ammendment right?
So basically the only way you can just take peoples firearms from them, is to pass a law and tell people who support those people's right to own that firearm to go take it from them for you...

So if they said being “ gay “ was illegal you’d want that law abided by. I’m sure you want immigration laws dealt with properly. But if the law was passed that said you had to surrender your guns you wouldn’t abide ? isn’t that interesting... fuckin criminal

Good logic retard..
You sir are no different than a negro !!

maj toure

So then you’re saying the military and the police would not follow the law I highly doubt that dumbass

>g something back that wasn't even yours and you haven't actually lost.
>Grow up

growing up is realizing the average US soldier would never turn his gun on citizens you retard.

So witty. Be sure to call the world retarded while you're pontificating from your throne. You'd be the best leader ever.. for you

Fuck off

Ok.

Attached: gun control.png (666x660, 550K)

K, I was a soldier. Same training as them?

50 replies to obvious bait?

10% OF THE US POPULATION? REDNECK'S COMING AT US MILITARY? WITH DEAR RIFLES? USM WOULD BE OUT GUNNED. NOT OUT MATCHED. NATIONAL GUARD? WHO DO YOU BELIEVE THEY BE BEHIND? WHAT PERCENTAGE OF THE USM WOULD FIRE ON IT'S OWN REDNECK CIVILIAN DEAR RIFLE TOTING POPULATION? ODDS ARE NOT GOOD FOR THE US GOVERNMENT. MILITARY? PROBABLY TAKE THE NIGHT OFF. THEN YOU CAN ALWAYS HOPE FAG
WAR ARE WON BY THE 10% RULE. THE OUTER 90% DIE OR GET OUT OF THE WAY.

That's one of the main reasons for his gun control programs if I remember right, he was essentially rounding up free firearms from everyone else and making it way easier for anyone of aryan descent to buy a firearm. He was basically trying to make sure no one owned firearms but his supporters, so it's a little different from current plans where they just destroy the weapons. He was going for a heavily armed populace, where only his people had a right to defend themselves. Versus current laws in a lot of countries where theres almost zero civilian firearm ownership, where the intent is a populous that is completely unarmed against their government.

Thata a big word for a redneck. I guess you would consider my office chair a throne when you live in a shit trailer. I own many guns. More guns than you. I aint no inbred MAGAite paranoid tyrant pussy fuck like you though. I went to college. Im educated. Sophisticated. I drink coffee I made from a french press on the reg, slam puss, and clean my guns regularly. While you probably drink Maxwell house like a retard heathen. My grouping is tighter than your daughter-wife's asshole. Youre scum, MAGAite.

fuck off to the aoc sup group, fag

Or maybe it's realizing that when a law gets passed ITS A FUCKING LAW. And there ain't shit you an do about it.

Oh, look. Another one.

Attached: gun control 2.png (736x373, 25K)

Attached: 1522337612599.jpg (1024x1024, 405K)

Plenty of scrumptious copypasta potential in here. Gonna chuck some in my pastebin and use some in future posts. Fucking sheep.

That thought process is why the 2nd ammendment exists.

Attached: 1522337629714.jpg (1024x1024, 400K)

The enforcement arm if the government (military and police) is not on your side, you are out gunned, and you lack vital resources in order to survive a prolonged siege. Tactical strikes against civilian targets would result in global condemnation and possible intervention. Insurgent fighting dictates a response that would cause collateral damage against the very infrastructure that the government is tasked with protecting. All it would take for a conservative revolution to be successful is public support and a rogue boomer captain who threatens to nuke major liberal cities if unconditional surrender is not met. There is no out in such a scenario as a standing government cannot nuke civilian targets without global ramifications and response,however a rebel has no limitations. Foreign governments could be threatened with the destruction of their own cities should they intervene, and that is not a risk that they would take as a response to a rebel threat against the standing government in a civil war scenario. Should they act and be nuked, their own people will quickly turn against them for fighting a war that they have no part in.

I believe that you should look at the facts of the situation and realize how little leverage the left actually has should a civil war happen.

You may be a grown up but you certainly think at the level of a child.

How's that war in Afghanistan going? Been going on since 2001 and the US still hasn't won. You realize that, right?

>implying it was a war to win
>implying war doesnt kick start encomies
>implying we didnt do it to have a presence in MEA

OP is a fag

Laws don't supersede the Constitution and conservatives are very tired of giving an inch in good faith.

IT IS A QUESTION OF LOGISTICS. THE INVADING COUNTRY MUST LOGISTICALLY SUPPORT THEIR ARMY, STANDING & AT WAR. WHEN YOU TAKE OUT OF THE PICTURE 500 MILLION USA PERSONAL OWNED FIRE ARMS. THE LOGISTICAL SUPPORT FOR A SMALL INVASION FORCE TO OVERWHELM THE US MILITARY. THEN LIBERALS LOVE COMMIES FAGS ONE DAY COMMUNIST COUNTRY WILL DRIVE OVER THE WORLD BEFORE WE CAN RETOOL FOR WAR TO REPLENISH WEAPONS THAT KEEP US ALL FREE. NOT JUST THE USA. ALL THE FREE WORLD. GO AHEAD GIVE UP YOUR KNIFES FAG. I WILL HOLD ON TO MY RIFLE KEEP YOU FREE YOU LIB FAG

and there a law that women in Massachusetts can't be in top for sex. As times change so should we all.

Yeah, because all the other black markets we've created with our retarded ass laws aren't there after all. Thank God they made drugs illegal, can you imagine if there were just millions of people selling drugs on the street corner completely unregulated, good thing its illegal and theres no more drugs anymore!
Much better that the cartels make all that money tax free, instead of taxing the shit out of it to pay for treatment programs for people that get addicted. Hey I've got an idea! Let's add guns to the list of illegal shit that they're making billions off of!

This is what your parents should have done to you.

Attached: 74F3B95A-21EA-4C42-BE86-FF5D0EA09E56.jpg (1242x936, 1.22M)

The constitution is how old? There's a reason we don't use text books and whatnot from so long ago. The information is outdated and needs to be revised. Fucking gun cuck.

You idiot.
Go ask a cop if he thinks there should be so many guns available to the untrained idiots that they deal with everyday.
They will laugh in your face.

>OP is a arrogant ignorant
Faggot

There i finished it for you

You need to care about how well rednecks aim asshole...

From what I most understand service men and women would be pro-gun. It’d be hard to convince them to take other people’s arms rather than taking up their own.

>go ask a cop
You mean the guy that fires his weapon once a year to recertify?
Kek

Sure kid

As the constitution is outdated and the internet didn't exist at the time, your first ammendment rights do not apply to posting on the internet. Please report to the nearest correctional facility for mandatory political reeducation or a shoot on site notice will be issued to law enforcement.

OP, you're fucking retarded. You want to take guns away from people, but you could never do it yourself, and you need other people with guns to take the guns away from us. So not only are you a pussy ass coward, you're an absolute fucking hypocrite. If you're so against guns, you shouldnt just be against guns in the hands of civilians, you should be against ALL guns EVERYWHERE. The guns in the hands of the military and police have killed more people than all the mass shootings combined in all countries.

But let's just say for a second that morons like you get your way, and they decide to ban guns. The rednecks and many others will decide to start a war. The U.S. government will not win this war. Simply because:
>the armed forces is made up of U.S. citizens
>U.S. citizens are not going to want to fire on other U.S. citizens
>90% of the people in the armed forces will stand down
>civilians with guns will vastly outnumber the remaining armed forces

"But muh superior weaponry! Drones! Tanks! Jets!"

Irrelevant. We're not fighting an open war. This is going to be a guerrilla style insurgency. You will never be able to use those weapons. I know it's hard for your pea sized brain to grasp, but the U.S. government cant win a war against it's own people. The U.S. government hasnt banned guns yet, because they simply cannot.

Eat shit and die, libtard faggot.

What do you mean "the left has"? The civil war wasn't Actually " brother against brother " it was the American military VS rebel states.

Do you guys ever get anything right?

Also every character is gay

i guess because theyre all insane and have lots of guns

Rednecks think...you mean the Constitution?

Attached: 20180316_170554.png (500x500, 185K)

Attached: 1510022348742.png (597x469, 218K)

>kid
Kek, you think cops spend a lot of time practicing room clearing? Small unit tactics? Sure their swat team may but the vast majority shoot what? 50 rds a year?

Attached: Modern-Musket-The-Right-Remains-the-Same.jpg (480x662, 43K)

Again, try thinking outside of your pipe dream "conservative" bubble.

you guys say it all the time. Y'all have the guns. Suggesting you're also the aggressors. and in the modern age you'd be terrorists. And if there's anything were trying to be good at its killing terrorists. Not to mention mass shooters. Those idiots get shot every time...

it's amazing how collectively dumb you ALL are.
Or maybe not.

because your military enrollment would plummet... you need cannon fodder in your country.

The ones I know have no problem with it. The only exception are the niggers with illegal guns, which your faggy desires to confiscate guns won't affect. Otherwise there's never an issue.

Because you're in California drinking soy and working your way up to a full blown mental breakdown and the subsequent suicide.

sure it will... getting ammo would be much harder if you restrict its production to military only

Attached: 20180418_110215.jpg (502x278, 105K)

I'm a Yank. Fuck your sentiment, I need to be able to protect myself against the government who WILL try to take away my rights

You're fucking terrible at straw man arguments.

You should really try harder.

What are reloads for 5000 alex.

So, what you're saying is that we should have easily won in Iraq and Afghanistan then?

Oh wait. We didn't. Why is that again? That's right, behind every fucking door was a potentially armed citizen, unwilling to accept our military presence. They were transparent until they decided to strike.

Going door to door in the US, with the military, for the expressed purpose of confiscating something of value, is the most retarded idea ever conceived by someone purporting to be concerned about gun inflicted deaths.

Holy shit what retarded logic.

>yall niggas
a nigger didn't make that

Right? Who the fuck wants an m16

Anyone who seriously entertains the idea of confiscation is retarded. Whether all at once, or incrementally. It doesn't matter.

But hey, keep pushing people harder when they don't agree with your narrow point of view. I'm sure that'll accomplish something positive.

Attached: founding podsters.jpg (567x651, 69K)

Come and get them.

c'mon. let's do it.....

sage

Attached: Shall not.jpg (530x595, 109K)

Attached: 1524094194874.jpg (421x539, 37K)

>tfw liberal but support the second amendment

I don't see why my fellow libtards get their panties in such a bunch about guns. It doesn't take that much critical thinking to realize guns are not the issue at hand when it comes to mass violence. I think ignorance is somewhat of an issue too.A lot of people don't even know the difference between semi and fully automatic and think everything from the AR and AK family is fully automatic.

Attached: 20180418_212648.jpg (1024x660, 434K)

all lies

Attached: 20180226_102113.jpg (1280x750, 504K)

you want to seize guns you'll end up killing way more niggers than white rednecks

Attached: St6nPG6sUI77LNGYY7ty0dw3z9IZf01E5NQ5PJC74L4.jpg (500x628, 79K)

Attached: 20180214_183559.jpg (430x461, 162K)

It would be very painful. For YOU.

Attached: do ya feel lucky PUNK.jpg (661x496, 33K)

You realize in a scenario where the government were coming to disarm people and there was any sort of civilian resistance, the government wouldn't be in control of most of the military bases within a few days.

they are governed by Allah, Islam conquered them

Because 80% of your third world country is rednecks, you twat.

>rednecks
Aren't niggers responsible for most of the gun crime in America? Why is it always law abiding white people who liberals always seek to blame? It's not guns they hate. It's niggers.

Attached: blacktruth.jpg (650x700, 97K)

What you mean, "we"?

Attached: download.png (235x214, 9K)

Attached: guns-owned630.jpg (630x675, 338K)

Because you know... Some people need them. Hunting, Sport Etc.
Other countries have them too, so now fuck yourself antigun piece of shit

Not him and totally against this whole bait thread.. the cops, a few might just quit, but the majority of cops will do what they're told to keep their job and pension. Even if they dont want to. ..until they start getting shot at.

Niggers.

Criminals will always get guns, good luck getting stolen are unmarked guns.

Actually it would be the US army vs the CS army both of which relied on volunteer state militias. Also "brother against brother" did happen but is mostly used as a means of expressing the horrors of the
civil war. It not only illustrates brothers, fathers,and sons fighting on opposite sides of the conflict but implies that those of a divided nation are the same of a divided house. While not actually brothers citizens of a nation do share a common heritage and are a tribe/group/family. Taking the latter into context and being aware of the notion that generally (religiously) the practice of killing ones own blood relative is seen as much more abhorrent than killing a stranger you can see how the statement is used. Your failure to comprehend the intention speaks volumes to your intellect.

I suggest you neck yourself as the waste of finite resources on an individual such as yourself is a crime against nature.

to be honest this is totally b8 but ok
>if we ban them law abiding citizens that just want to protect themselves can't
> non-law abiding citizens will have illegal weapons and still shoot up schools.
>in short if we ban them people will still get ahold of them and kill people.

>we're going to take your property
>you're the aggressor

>implying people will fight a tyrannical government only with guns and not shit they can buy at Walmart and home depot that would cause much more damage

That's not honor would go at all.

A law would be passed. some would accept it as the right thing to do. Many would would start making threats some would gang up and make them selves targets. some would act out and get dead. Before long those that grouped up would do something stupid like waco. Sooner or later enough of that would happen that the military would have no choice...

But yall keep imagining that your average SJW will leap out of the internet ,coming for your guns so you can justify YOUR desire to shoot your countrymen.

Just stop. I'm not trapped in a bubble like you or them. I see reality. And the reality is you would lose.

I think we all know who's responsible for most of the gun violence in the US and it's not the "rednecks." In fact, the rednecks tend to dislike them.

The more successful mass shooters usually take like 25-50 people with them so you'd only need like 6-12 million people in order to eliminate half the population. Or if you were only going with voting age democrats that need to be eliminated that would be 2.5-3 million an hero's. I like those odds personally.

You(all) have to stop imagining random internet people coming to your door. Its so amazingly thoughtless and ,again, speaks to YOUR desire to kill your own countrymen.

Are people still on about this? Never gonna happen. I know of twelve stashes in the Mojave alone. You'll never get all the guns dumbass.
>Military/cops aren't going to willingly shoot at armed militias for fear that a friend/family member might be a part of it. Sides switched.
>Destroying your own infastructure is dumb, especially when the people who fix these things are now pissed off and fighting against you.
>Yamamoto wasn't a fool when he warned the Emperor about "behind every blade of grass', nothings changed.

Just give up the dream of gun free USA, it's not going down.

Yeah that's the point I'm making. ALL of you would die. Say another 150 million would live. Free of guns and conservatives..

That's a win. A super costly win.
Still a win

implying on conservatives like guns, how is it like in your smallminded worldview?

Attached: kingbuzzosolo2012_420x237.jpg (420x237, 13K)

True. That was over simplified. Actual conservatives aren't the problem. It's the radical right.

Ok then
>they're coming to take your property
>you're the agressor

Attached: 0GTf2Ow.jpg (151x233, 6K)

I'm not meme savvy enough for your reference. I'm sure it's wonderfully edgy whatever the fuck it is.

Every time I see a thread like this I buy a gun

Come n take it white boi. See if I don't pop a cap in yo azz

Attached: 4L_1rxx8rym.jpg (194x260, 7K)

Pretty sure nerf guns don't count, kid.

It’s like you faggots just bark at your own dementia. You’re the only one throwing around MAGA, and then when someone notes how your perspective suits you, you explode over MAGA, and then have to flaunt your achievements, as an user, on Yea Forums. Your credibility, which is what you’re argument is based off of since your second post, is shit. You’re full of shit faggot, get meds.

It’s almost like some laws respect your constitutional rights, whereas other ideas from lawmen in DC might restrict your rights. That’s why we have the Judicial Branch of US govt to review laws, and assure protection of your constitutional rights. The Constitution is above everything in US government, so if some dumbass tries to go against it, without reasonable cause like suffrage, they’ll get shut down. Your gun control ideas are retarded, and have no evidence of working, whereas guns are proven to keep an area safer, like Texas. Or lack of guns create Niggercongo, or Cleveland.

That cleared that up then, congratulations
Faggot

> I’m not capable of reading expressions, yet it offends me nonetheless.

Cognitive thinking is totally void. The whole thread is echoed TV talking points full of misspellings and poor grammar. At one point he called it a "dear rifle"

Lol, I noticed that too. It kind of reminds me of a schoolhouse, like at this point, they’re shouting shit for attention, or to be recognized. I’m clueless as to what they’re after with this shit. Like the only effect ANY of this has is controversy. The only thing Yea Forums ever achieved was controversy. There’s no reward in it for anyone

So, you do know that taking away firearms would just make everything worse, right? I mean, people would still have guns. They would get them from the black market, over borders, etc. There would just be more crime. People would just use blunt weapons and blades. Guns are made for defence and hunting. They weren't made for crime or terrorism. And if were going by that logic, we should ban machetes, knives, scissors, daggers, etc., since they can harm people. If you take away guns, people won't be able to defend themselves, and crime will go up. So get your liberal ass left-wing ass lil dick ass "fuck Ben Shapiro" ass "impeach Trump" ass the fuck outta here. Smh.

The thing is the left wing wants the Constitution gone. They want the kind of power the Soviets the Kims or Ye Olde absolute monarchies dreamed of. The only way to get is to convince the populance to give up the Constitution through mass propaganda filled with double speak. If a few generations grow up not knowing we weren't always at war with Eurasia it wouldn't be questioned

Attached: 1550539261942.jpg (561x600, 102K)

>Why don't we just take all the guns and push them somewhere else!

SHALL NOT

Attached: 1552499210444.jpg (586x575, 63K)

Go ahead and try, "nigga"

kys commie

Posting guns in a b8 thread lol

Attached: 20190401_164329.jpg (1144x720, 701K)

Nice bar bro

Attached: 1543977144987.jpg (1087x611, 149K)

God, fucking type "definition divisive" into Google, you ignorant fucking public school failure model.

Attached: Zoomer Wing Millenial Squads.png (1403x777, 785K)

I see you are a man who enjoys the finer things.

Trips of truth

Attached: DC0CDC8A-D3EE-456E-9665-F1B36B3ED411.jpg (720x546, 65K)

BE

Because you will get shot if you try to take them haha. :^)

Don't speak for all of Yea Forums you fag. "we" don't want to take guns, /you/ do.

Try and take a gun from someone without a gun of your own. Not gonna end well. And if you do grab one of your own, then you cant really believe in what you're trying to do.
Also, who do you think they are going to send to take the guns?

PIZZA

>Implying III% doesn't exist
>Implying Oathkeepers doesn't exist
>Implying half the military wouldn't defect
>Implying most veterans wouldn't fight

Do you think every military worker is some nanomachine super soldier?

>registered
You do know gun registration isn't required in most states, right?

Guns are for sissy's

Who’s ”we?”

Sure.........

Let me share something with you. 90 percent of the US military is Republican / Conservative...doesn’t matter what color or gender they are...soldiers, airmen, sailors, guardsmen...they all, for the most part, are very patriotic and anti-liberal. And they are GUN OWNERS. So are most of their families. Add American law enforcement (local, city, state and federal agencies) ...also Republican/ Conservative as are their families. Now, let’s throw in all the Red States with those citizens fiercely protective of their guns.

Seriously, even IF the Democratics controlled the House and Senate and Presidency....the military and law enforcement wouldn’t allow those Liberals the opportunity to tear the country apart.

WHO EXACTLY IS GOING TO TAKE THE GUNS AWAY.

Most people in the military and govt arent faggots who think nothing in the world is dangerous they have actual knowledge as to how the world outside the comfort bubble is and trying to get them to abide into some liberal reich convincing such a thing to just disarm an entire nation is impossible when they dont agree with you in the first place

do you really think niggers will figure this out? mor e of them will prob die during the process

>This

GTFO of here with that weak ass bait.

Attached: legal-u-s-gun-owners-have-300-million-guns-and-probablyatrillion-7311637.png (500x409, 98K)

Feel free to try anytime you want.

discord
[dl]-l-l14l-l-[lb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 14.jpg (500x500, 42K)

You're throwing your money away schill. NRA has done more damage to gun rights than it ever has done any good.

no shit. that's why my money goes to GOA

Kek don’t worry once we dump the trump and rule again those guns are out! 2020 will be the year America finally disarms and becomes civilised

I will fight you irl I don’t give a fuck. Bring your shitty guns you can’t even shoot straight u r so gay

Because that is unconstitutional in the US.

fuck that’s gay

Because Americans like to shoot each other and like to get shot. They get turned on by it.

That's right son

Attached: 20180429_182331.jpg (499x381, 137K)

Faggot

after that they want your knifes (look britfags). Then after taking them they want your pens. After that your complete freedom to make sure you dont go rogue

checkout my new song
instagram.com/p/Bv2lEjXDrzr/

Attached: 1525492015941m.jpg (1024x683, 219K)

Come on over and try to take my guns. I will give them to ya, bullets first :)

Lol. China is going to eat you alive. Without shooting themselves.

>Why do we care what rednecks think
They have guns.

And who's "We" soyboy? You ain't taking shit but your mom's garbage out.

We are kicking their assses far disproportionately. What the fuck are you talking about?

>Jewdar intensifies

Im sure if immigration laws were dealt with properly then we wouldnt have as high crime rates
The 2a is something granted to a citizen
Citizenship is not granted to some spanish mobster who cant even speak our language, and none of his rights belong to him.
Youre comparing apples to oranges, they're both laws but they touch on completely different subjects

because, as always, you're a faggot op.

Attached: 1440378035499.jpg (700x600, 86K)

>The law nothing you can do about it
Eurocuck confirmed.

Attached: F617589F-2594-4F20-919A-1F2125911972.jpg (600x600, 71K)

You didnt make an anti nerf thread.

The 2A grants nothing. It merely recognizes a preexisting, natural, inalienable, individual, Constitutionally-protected right.

republican fag here

no problem getting rid of my guns as long as everyone else does as well

problem is this

my guns are legal, take my guns and the criminal fags still have guns

how do i protect myself when it takes 15 min for cops to get there

wed night, some nig nogs broke into neighbors home, beat his ass and stole his cash and valuables- upon leaving shot him with 12 ga shotgun that nearly ripped his arm off and opened up his chest

he was unarmed and not prepared

he heard them break door down and had nothing for protection

if this happened at my house, i have 2 .45 and .357 in reach on each floor

at least i have a chance, he did not and is lucky to be alive

Attached: 20170924_171834.jpg (496x317, 50K)

Except whites have larger a prefrontal cortex on average which is why our average 103 IQs get channeled into things like invention and innovation.

Not only that but whites also have a disproportionate amount of genius’s that come out of our genome.

Attached: 39A98A89-ED7D-4660-964F-F017F12A24CD.jpg (666x500, 76K)

Attached: 1507241607140.jpg (600x321, 29K)

FUC’ YES DUMP THE TRUMP!

Attached: 1550951535709.png (476x474, 67K)

sure kid

Attached: F334BD66-C710-4FCB-97D0-BA8239243A92.jpg (1284x1258, 417K)

Hahaha fucken rekt

Way to show what a retarded nigger you are.

First of all niggers were not Egyptians DNA testing has proven that they are most closely related to modern day Eastern Mediterranean Europeans.

Second Mexicans didn’t exists in 1000 BC that was before the Spanish mixed with the native population creating what we know today as Mexican.

Lastly Europe in 1000 BC was well into the Bronze Age.

You should be embarrassed you didn’t catch any of that before posting your shit teir meme.

Attached: 6BF321BE-552A-40E7-B155-074A1FCDE489.gif (425x319, 1013K)

Attached: George_Washington_meme_1.jpg (300x300, 16K)

that is the most historically inaccurate picture i have ever seen you must be a nigger

Wands are guns and magick is the ammunition.

Attached: 2c62ede9b8e1850f7c23c85bdec693da.jpg (668x792, 76K)

Not if we nuke everyone, idiot. And I'm hoping we do.

every week with this thread?

Guns aren't going to be outlawed in any of our lifetimes, OP. O has decided against restrictive firearm measures every time it's brought before them. The vast majority of military personnel & combat veterans, law enforcement members are ardently pro-2nd Amendment.

As far as using the military against U.S. civilians ,that is expressly forbidden under federal law :
Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
Knott Amendment

Additionally, the vast majority of Americans - qround 87% - oppose outlawing private ownership of firearms. As a matter of fact, gun ownership is at it's highest right now than at any time in U.S. history.

TL;DR - I know it's the authoritarian far left extremist's wet dream to repeal the 2nd Amendment since they realize it, along with the Posse Comitatus Act & the fact that the vast majority of military, law enforcement support the 2nd Amendment - stand in their way of absolute control of the U.S. But you'll grow old & die before it ever has a chance of occurring

Week? Like 12 hours.

(((nra))) just lets them chip away at your rights.

join the gun owners of america (GOA). They have an active lawsuit to turn over Heller, working on ridding the NFA. They're an actual no slippery slope organization.

MOAR!!!!
I need more pics for my 'weaponized womanhood' folder.

Because it just isn't reasonable at this point. So many crazies out there. And I keep my only one in a junk drawer. Come to think of it. I better start carrying it around. I'm so scared.

They will be banned shortly after the 2020 election

if you try to outlaw guns, you're already in a form of tyranny because there's no way the 2nd amendment will be overturned. the majority of the military own guns personally. at that point you're not in a law enforcement situation, you're in a civil war. whatever forces remain will be upgainst a likely larger force. many of those in the military, and the states, will take over the bases in those areas. you make the mistake of thinking the military is just a lackey force that your supreme leader will order around, and they'll go out and shoot your political opposites.

doesn't work like that. you'll starve or be killed by comrade nigger in your city before you ever come close to taking our guns.

who the fuck is "we"? you really need to think about that you fucking moron. 'the citizens right to bear arms shall not be infringed' is there for one reason, to kill fucking morons like you that want to tell other people what to do and what to think. stupid enough to think they are one of the "we". the real 'we' will enslave you the second the guns are rounded up. dont believe me? look at some history. fuck liberals are stupid mofos

trump aint banning shit

Attached: 1551824734336.jpg (640x427, 39K)

The oath of the armed services "To protect the US constitution against all enemies. Foreign and domestic"

Honestly though, give me one good reason a civilian would need a military grade assault rifle with all these unnecessary attachments on them?
Who are they trying to fight, the mexican cartel all on their own?

Why do people always assume that the military would be used to take peoples guns? That's not how it works, see the Posse Comitatus Act and the Insurrection Act of 1807.

Because THE CONSTITUTION SAYS "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"

You fucking fascist

op already has done it lol.

Attached: Chiappa-Tripe-Shotgun-Full.jpg (956x488, 38K)

African lol You mean EGYPTIAN you fucking retard.

Niggers are still only able to make mud huts

Sheriff in Colorado told the government to fuck off and he wasn't going to take shit away from people. On camera saying that he'd spend time in his own jail rather than doing so.

Does that trigger you?

Attached: 1529304700886.jpg (538x532, 82K)

you mean the men of the country who do the physical jobs including holding and using guns?

Attached: Knives.jpg (901x860, 138K)

Keep crying bitch. Day of the rope is coming.

Attached: 1526796001177.jpg (600x394, 167K)

Rice paddy dwelling bumpkins proved you wrong, dipshit. What was Vietnam? Hurrr

>The people that would actually come to take your guns have more and bigger guns than all of you,moron.

But we know how to use them.

Attached: 1523039648187.png (964x782, 424K)

Come and try faggot

Attached: D3847C04-821F-4304-AB8C-87D4173E3997.jpg (1000x665, 301K)

I was trying to see you're point , but I wasn't able to get my head up my own ass.

Attached: 2856419.png (906x964, 1.06M)

Attached: 1522121898980.jpg (960x960, 116K)

The vast majority of military and police “with bigger guns” own their own personal firearms and are pro-gun.
They understand why it’s important unlike you. So, try again faggot

This is the only "military weapon" that I own.

I also have 8 AR-15s.

Attached: 2466.jpg (611x271, 29K)

Attached: 1521228774579.jpg (835x776, 140K)

What a lefty faggot cuck. I bet you piss sitting down too huh?

>Why can't we just take them?

because people like myself and millions of others will shoot anyone who tries to disarm us.

>Why can't we

who is we? you are going to volunteer to go door to door? how are you planning to take something from someone who is armed and says no? okay lets say you are talking about government force. That means you want law enforcment to use firearms to take firearms away from a hundred million people.

If literally 10 people in every city have a shootout with the police the few cops actually willing to go door to door will change their mind.

most cops are progun, racist, and redpilled as fuck. Most importantly they care more about their own saftey than about your feelings. They aren't going to go confront people daily for a shit paycheck and a increasing likelihood that every house they go to will be a gunfight.

Also people wont just sit around waiting for confiscation. You already have national organizations that would resist confiscation. They range from small miltias all the way up to entire state governments.

there are so many levels of tthings standing in the way of confiscation. It literally can not happen. even if you magic'd it into happening it would just cause a civil war with most of the country splitting from the east and west coastal cities and they libshits like you would fucking lose that fight.

Military personnel aren’t robots you moron, if ever a policy came around that demanded everyone turn in their firearms the VAST majority of military or even police would be against it. if you were ever in the military you would know this.
Only stupid movies that have no understanding of the military paint it as some force of robots that will follow any order.

Attached: 1521617307410.png (872x3190, 1.13M)

The author has a MMBA in military tactics. We don't. Give it a read...
google.com/amp/s/townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2018/03/12/why-democrats-would-lose-the-second-civil-war-too-n2459833?amp=true

discord
[lb]-+-l4l-+-[dl]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 4.jpg (225x225, 18K)

Read. Learn.

I’m military and I’d tell whoever wrote a policy like that to go fuck themselves.
And the vast majority of my fellow military that i’ve worked with members fell the same way.

Attached: 83702264r.jpg (1242x1233, 134K)

>I bet you piss sitting down too huh?
>too
Why can't niggers like you learn basic grammar? You've just admitted *you* sit down to piss despite attempting -- and failing -- to characterize the same activity an insult.
Also, you're a fucking incel and it shows.

Attached: 1518206168430.jpg (480x359, 32K)

Attached: 1516773173432.jpg (960x734, 96K)

There's many reasons user, the second amendment keeps us armed so if the establishment wants to take away our rights and initiates martial law we have the weapons to fight back. The founding fathers made the constitution to make the people have the power and they knew that big government is a high risk for control and power. Thats why user.

Attached: 1515575702780.jpg (720x540, 57K)

ITT: pic related

Attached: mission accomplished.jpg (601x330, 44K)

Attached: 1514356450293.gif (768x410, 365K)

Attached: 138766592.jpg (750x881, 100K)

Attached: 1975644711.jpg (960x960, 94K)

Because us rednecks will kill your communist ass if you try.

Attached: Luger.gif (500x281, 2M)

Let's just ban murder. That should work.

that's your problem...

Attached: 2019-04-04.png (600x591, 218K)

lol, nice b8

super hawt! post more like these

discord
[lb]-I-l3l-I-[dl]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 3.jpg (225x225, 15K)

I like this post. Tempted to buy one myself

>Go ask a cop if he thinks there should be so many guns available to the untrained idiots that they deal with everyday.

Surprisingly, the cops don't give a shit that I'm carrying a gun. I'm not required by law to tell them but I always have in 4 traffic stops.
First thing I say when they approach the car "I am lawfully carrying a concealed handgun".
"Where is it?"
"Right side. belt holster".
"OK....Just keep your hand away from it"
That's it.
Oddly, I never got a ticket or even a written warning. I guess they figure that if you're legal to carry, you're one of the good guys.

discord
[lb]-I-l3l-I-[dl]
.gg/vvftDyy

Your white privilege is showing

>compliance with the law is white privilege

Attached: f41ac781d1e92b060494d48076ef5f91fc0b67314cf0f403b2c7342eb0f718a7.gif (256x256, 883K)

Well, I don't act like a nigger.
So I guess....YES!
By being white, I'm privileged to not act like a nigger.

Attached: 1466568749375.jpg (742x960, 264K)

That sounds like something a raider would say...

Attached: 134351.jpg (753x500, 53K)

Attached: 131739402.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Triggered... no pun intended.

He's not even trying

Attached: 1455172395496.jpg (1007x800, 523K)

>city psychopaths commit mass murder
>fucking hillabillies m i rite?
because you are a faggot

Who is "we" and from whom do you take them?

Attached: 1533193769792.jpg (720x697, 55K)

because we'll start shooting and fuck shit up

Attached: 6463ede8ffab6ced168daed7b3bc3a7802427f36c3c2ff46374f5288dbab253e.jpg (388x443, 30K)

to keep the government scared you retarded faggot

Lol because you will get shot dumbass!

Attached: 20171106_144855.jpg (1529x1413, 899K)

This is what the slaves don't understand.
Freedom is a tough thing to appreciate when you are complacent and stupid as fuck. These serfs get told what they can and cannot say. They are unable to defend themselves or their families and misery loves company. Kangaroo fuckers and brits can eat a bag of dicks

Don't be such a fucking retard. Look at the pic before you knee-jerk.

i'd like to see you try with your no gun violence bullshit hippy values, pussy

So, who is this "we" of whom you speak? Antilaw sjws anarchists with no guns? Good luck with that.

I think they use swords now, check the news