Uhhh guys a fat girl messaged me with sex offer should I take?

Uhhh guys a fat girl messaged me with sex offer should I take?

Attached: C0342610-EC43-474A-ABAE-B29860CD9C0D.jpg (819x802, 114K)

You wanna NOT be a virgin forever? Do it faggot

You got anything better to be doing man? You've probably already blew it.

Attached: 1544459095761.jpg (1000x1000, 453K)

Hit it

Attached: 5y6LDpjg6W.jpg (650x650, 108K)

Fat girls usually give good head. Go for it

post pics of what she looks likeand well tell you if your a dumbass..
if not. i assume shes a horse in which case. NO

Put your dick into the soft cheese faggot or you will die a virgin.

Attached: loser.jpg (878x769, 177K)

Are you a faggot?
If yes do it anyway

Not quite yet

Attached: BD8A0636-019D-437C-AE36-B9A22C40C88D.jpg (828x1418, 260K)

Yes faggot absolutely. Fatties appreciate getting fucked. Makes it so much better.

Post pics or you are a LARPing faggot.

Dude, you're not providing enough info here. How are you going to ask a question when we don't know how big she is, or if she's at least cute.

Why don’t you show us how she looks so we can deduce if it’s worth it

Is she a niggress?

Sounds like it

Kek what a desperate sloot

Do it OP. Fat chicks will let you put it in their pooper. The extra fat makes the sphincter more elastic. Easy entrance and the lack of self esteem and life long body weight issues makes it feel good for them. Trust me. Ive harpooned a few whales in my day.

OP is a faggot hes going to beat off the some traps & cry himself to sleep

fat chicks have gross skin. there isn't a fat person that has good hygiene. they inherently do not care about their self image.

Not true

>says she'll send pics
>doesnt ask for and send them to b
Seems fishy buddy

UR FAT AIN'T U????

If she sends something, you can cover her face up, just let us have a peek at the body. Want to see how fat we're talking here.

I think he's just not retarded.

post pics

Yeah, morbidly obese

Attached: 212BECAA-9F9D-4A6D-ADAB-2ADAB12596DC.jpg (960x1190, 184K)

OP just tell her you're doing work or chores instead of saying "uhhhhhh hold on" every few minutes Christ

What does she look like? Does she have a cute face?

Man if those aren't the flabbiest abs I've ever seen

deliver OP. shit or get off the pot quit wasting our time nigger.

its legit

Attached: 0 results - TinEye - Google Chrome 4_4_2019 6_28_55 PM.png (1920x1030, 332K)

Post pics of the whale, not some brainless faggot that wastes perfectly good trips

How big is she compared to you?

hi guyz! ..im that girl from OPs cell phone. heres a picture of me! please stop make fun of me :( i have disease that why i made of hair. OP need warmth

Attached: enhanced-20429-1421062097-1.jpg (606x808, 72K)

Fucking kek'd.

POST FUCKING PICS U FAG

She’s a thot, but you should have sex with her. Just don’t be surprised when she fucks five different people behind your back.

I’m sitting...
Of course i had just took the pic
Who?

Depends. You a quantity over quality fag? Go for it if you are

Attached: 509DB8AB-9385-44E5-9640-CAA3C78E6797.jpg (750x973, 105K)

Is this OP? I was asking how big the chick was compared to you.

she is NOT stable

Dude fuck tineye. Smallseotools!

Attached: E64316E2-058E-4194-A720-A5060AFAD293.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

No i’m not OP, just wanted to call bullshit on the faggot saying that all fat chicks are dirty unhygienic whores

What is the worst that can happen? just do it

>monitoring

Attached: 1552263544306m.jpg (768x1024, 72K)

Yeah, but most of them are on account they've all been blacked.

Yeah, that guy is fucking retarded. Well, did op die in the pussy or something? I'm kind of losing interest.

Dude.. admit it. Fat chicks are dirty unhygienic whores.

I dunno, i was on the verge of just leaving this gay thread cause i really wanted to see that chunky chick

Bro I’m like fucking tiny compared to her. She’s not morbidly obese but fuck I’m wondering whether or not I’m gonna regret this.

just fucking fuck her, open invitation, pussy is pussy

why fuck a fat girl when you could just jerk off in a couple minutes and not have to live with the shame of fucking a whale the rest of your life. quality over quantity.

fucking a fat girl counts as 2 shags. Don't die a virgin.

I love slutty fat chicks shhhhh secrets

no pics op?

Are you meeting to fuck tonight?

Because pussy feels better.

op just forgot about the thread entirley

I was bottom 69'ing a fat chick once. Im like 145 5'7. She was like 235 5'7. My face was burried in her fupa but my dick was also later cumming in her bhole. Shit was so cash,

>you wont tell -----, right?
Whos censored, there? Your gf, faggot? Dont cheat on your ho with a hamplanet. Not worth it.

Attached: 9C0C6056-3C40-412E-8B47-450491D720C1.jpg (384x512, 28K)

At least get and post the pics

Look man, fat girl pussy is great. Better than fit girl pussy. I would literally keep my dick in a fat girl after fucking her bc it was warm and wet. Plus they're down for anything. Wanna fuck her asshole? Do it. Wanna face fuck her? Do it.

Do it.

theres a different between fat and chubby, most people are gonna have some chub, just fuck her

This

Attached: 31687b3a6e324bdb8e856667a223cadb.jpg (700x790, 65K)

If you're scared blur her face out. Most of us just want to see the body anyway.

So, he has a hoe, yet wants to fuck a hamplanet ?
>Abort thread, abort thread.

I like the cut of your jib user.

Don't be a pussy bitch nigger. Smash her pussy like it's the bourgeoisie comrade!

Attached: quote-quantity-has-a-quality-all-its-own-joseph-stalin-51-5-0516.jpg (850x400, 57K)

Bc dubs, my former chubby cum slut

Attached: EF97EEC3-F73B-4DF3-B901-56C148E9D046.jpg (480x640, 66K)

Op here, nevermind boys. Imma just dump mine and find some tinder meat.

Attached: 23EB4EC5-AC9A-4F6B-851C-AC080CC2D0AA.jpg (101x101, 4K)

Those are some noice tits,

If sex is all your interested in, and it's a mutual agreement (as in: She doesn't expect more than you are prepared to give when we're talking relationships), sure. But if you want a deeper connection with someone and build an actual relationship, I wouldn't take the offer tbh.

I know, they got bigger too

Attached: IMG_3867.jpg (960x1280, 224K)

PIC OF SAID WHALE FAGGOT

Together with her gut you mean?

only on Yea Forums does a pic of an average body have to be checked for authenticity

OP Im 40 and have fucked alot of girls before I got married. Some were absolutely beautiful, some were pigs, some were prostitutes. The only pussy I regret is what I passed on

Yeah she got fatter too haha that was after I broke it off with her. Shed still send me pics when I asked though

There’s your answer homie

Man Id love to drink the sweet nectar out of those she-cow utters while plowing her canal

The bigger the better. At least you're not afraid to show your girls tits, unlike op.

Bro she would cum from sucking on her tits. Shit was cash
Fucked her at my apartment's public pool.
Fingered her in public.
Always had road head.

TBH I miss cumming in her

Yeah well she’s fat as shit and facts don’t care about your feelings, gang.

Attached: 5DD78713-9226-44EA-BFA8-D68DB59C185D.jpg (200x200, 8K)

I fucked a fat chick.
We were fucking in missionary, she was legit screaming on the end of my dick.
We pause the fucking. She wants to suck on my willy.
After she sucks my dick, she goes "user, wanna go doggy?"
I go yeah sure, she turns round and gets on her knees.
Her asscheeks spread open a bit and I can see her asscrack and asshole quite clearly. The insides of her asscheeks were pretty much caked in shit. The smell that was unleashed by her turning round was fucking not of this earth I tell you this. Just writing this post has me dry heaving at the memory.
This happened last year.
Fat girls are absolutely gross.

Dude I feel you. Fucking fatties is tight. Some of them would even make great wives. Like, living with a dairy cow. This one land whal I used to slay would love it in the pooper. SHe would let me slip it in her snatch and then poke it in her bhole balls deep to drop my load. Then we would go get some food and Id pretend I didnt know her.

This. Post pics

They give the best head, there is no denying this.

IM actually watching Ben on Rogan right now. How funny eh gang?

Nice story. False bullshit, but nice story none the less.

So what did you do user? Finish the story brah.

Gross people are gross. In my experience it's skinny girls with worse hygiene from person to person. It's like they think they aren't dirty. Whereas fat/chubbies I've worked with always smelled like vanilla or something else delicious. Skinny cunts don't try and the lack of thigh fat let's their cunt stench escape frequently.

but does fat pussy? i imagine that feels like fucking a sofa with a hole in it.. do you want that thing on top of you? fucking gross. If you cant pick them up easy dont fuck them. Is it worth getting herpes or genital warts or whatever the fuck for that? Not worth it.

Well, I think this thread is dead. Nothing is going to happen.

I’ve been with both and both have smelled great and both have stank. It just matters from person to person. Can’t generalize

Are you me? This user is wise.

>Finish the story brah.

My erection begins to wither, as the smell of feces is quite overpowering. (Also the reminder that the fairer sex squeeze logs out of that little brown fuck hole is quite off putting) I try to force my fast-limpening penis into her vagina, but the smell, combined with the condom absolutely choking my dick forces me to admit defeat.
I say "This just ain't working" and she turns onto her back again.
I proceed to fuck her for an entire hour after that, thinking about her asscrack the entire time.
I didn't even cum in the end, I was so disgusted . Wearing a rubber really destroys the fun of fucking too.

Thanks bro. As you get older and married you gain perspective. Get all the pussy you can while you can

Rule 1. Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Sorry user. I've fucked a fat chick once and it was pretty great. Only thing that sucks is you have to do all the work cause she'll get winded pretty fast hopping up and down on you.

Absolutely. It makes me sick when I think about all the pussy I passed on for whatever reason, and I had more than most.

kek

Just fuck her it's not like you have to marry her

I don't think op is here anymore.

Brozus, dont let the actions of one unclean hippo dictate the cittage cheesy deliciousness of the rest of the heard. Go off to your nearest iced creamery and find yourself another half ton lover. Do it for you. Treat yoself

OP busy digging for bacon

Well, have to say. This thread was a let down. Had my interest for a sec, and than op started playing mute.

Op I at least want to see what are we talking here, is it a little piglet or a massive continental size whale?