If I had a patent for a working penis enlargement pill with absolutely no side effects...

If I had a patent for a working penis enlargement pill with absolutely no side effects, would this make me richer than Jeff Bonzos?

Attached: BMW_driver.png (937x1206, 719K)

Hell, I'd take it even with side effects.

Eggs you can smell

Possibly

what if the side effect was impotence?

checked and bezos just lost 25% of his wealth to his ex wife lmao

Lol @ file name

if you had any method that actually worked, even if it had minor side effects and was painful, you still could probably buy your own country.

What is the side effect ?

Big Dick Island

You'd be almost as rich as the man that makes jeans that will allow space for every mans two foot cock.

1 pill = +1cm
1 pill = 1000 USD

How much would you invest?

I'd like to become the spokesperson for it

Attached: 1526826180688.webm (360x640, 690K)

Probably not because there are countless of pills on the internet that offer the same damned thing. And these pill companies have such marketing behind them that they sell well enough to stay afloat.
Thus even if your product did actually work, it would still remain one of those pills and would make you moderate income but nothing fancy. Unless you get to advertise it even further until it somehow reaches global media attention.

You would have to make doods addicted, business's survive and thrive on repeat customers. Make it only work for 30 days or something, so you rage for 30 days, then it goes back to regular size... or, better yet, it goes back a touch smaller.

You do that and you'd be richer than Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates combined

I'll give you a pill for free, then you'll have already a 2cm dicklet

I like the way you think

Attached: grinofsin.png (1079x747, 616K)

I think an actual working pill would make worldwide news after a while. Most journalist have small dicks

>This is now a get thread

Attached: 66422.gif (282x501, 1.94M)

You can penetrate a pussy with a flacid dick but you can't with a penis as small as OP's picture.

Attached: 77063f0f492c352050ddaee22d3bd8d2.jpg (540x300, 99K)

8k = 8cm = 3inch

And ill get my dick to be a monster 10"

Fuck that's expensive

>Fuck that's expensive
Having a dig bick is priceless