Getting evicted on Tuesday. How's your day going?

Getting evicted on Tuesday. How's your day going?

Attached: fe6.jpg (655x509, 41K)

Mines excellent

Holy shit! Sorry user! Damn

Pretty fucking good, 3rd part of my tax return came in today(won’t say the figures cause it’s really fucking awesome and i don’t wanna bum you out)
Went to my physiotherapist this morning and things are looking bretty gud
I have to say that today was a good day

Homeless for going on two years. Life is suffering.

Nice. Been up to anything fun recently?

Where are you going to stay user?

Great. On Tuesday my wife said she wants a divorce. Maybe we can be roommates. You too.

Dude, don't worry about it. It just gets me in a good mood hearing about other anons doing well.

I was there too, not pretty. How do you manage to get things done? Like now, surfing the web.

Got hammered last night and jerked off this morning

Nice dubs user. Find a roomey on craigslist. I split rent and it’s alot more manageable. Good luck Yea Forumsro

Do something about it loser. Only you can help yourself

Friend recently stayed at my apartment for 8 weeks straight for free. Staying at his right now, gonna spend the weekend cleaning out the apartment and packing my shit.

My grandfather just got out of the hospital after having surgery because he had his 4th heart attack. The doctors said he would be fine and he's looking alot better so my day is going great

Bro you know that if you're getting a refund you're doing it wrong, you're just letting the government hold your money. If you have any amount of self control you should fill out a new w2 at work and reduce withholding by 1/12.

alternatively if you're a shit head and spend everything you can withhold more and get a fatter refund- I mean it's your money, the IRS doesn't care if you put more of it in their account for the time being.

Aaaaw. It sucks to hear that he had to go through that but I'm glad to hear he's doing better. Blessings. (Am not religious, just don't know what the fuck to write)

Yeah but still, i kinda feel for you cause i’ve had more than my fair share of bad shit happen to me so i empathize and hope you end up solving your current issues at hand regarding your eviction

I’m not in the USA and i hadn’t done my taxes last year so i get back a really good fucking chunk plus an amount each 3 months til next year, another amount each 3 months, another amount each 4 months and another amount each month
I’m currently on unemployment waiting to go learn a trade that will be subventioned, further my unemployment and i pretty much have rent paid, food in my fridge, expenses and quite a good amount on the side that i won’t spend overnight lol
>alternatively if you're a shit head and spend everything you can withhold more and get a fatter refund- I mean it's your money, the IRS doesn't care if you put more of it in their account for the time being.
Yeah well don’t worry man, everything’s good

Smoked a bowl and went home, now eating pizza. Gonna go for a walk later. This girl wants to smoke with me today so maybe I can finally get a gf.

i got my bike stolen this morning, not doing good at all. feels like i just broke up with my girlfriend again :/

Nigga stole your bike

i know pretty much how you feel user
i broke up with my ex and got my bike stolen the same week.

Nigga stole your bikes

yup :(

Why are you getting evicted?