Untitled

peertube.nogafa.org/videos/watch/7e682619-30cb-4b10-8c27-7effba61621c

Attached: 1 Hour of Gas Chamber Footage-GIF.webm (640x360, 713K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UcN7SGGoCNI
youtube.com/watch?v=RJnlXMLV-4o
youtu.be/Uqs3yIe5p28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/UcN7SGGoCNI

Attached: asfsdf.jpg (1920x1080, 647K)

Attached: bPfgjRd.jpg (750x726, 58K)

bump

k

fuck you I was about to eat some BLTs

wew quads!!
I'm vegan btw

>checked
And? Why would this stop you?

theyre screaming so fucking loud dude

So what?

have a fucking heart its not fair, were the pigs in life for this

seems very humane. youd rather us just bash their brains in like the good ole days?

Delicious

They're just pigs. Does it bother you when people cut grass?

Would it bother you if I killed your pets this way?

does grass scream back at you in agony? plus pig skin in almost people skin so it's close to cannibalism

Attached: 1519675497769.jpg (470x470, 90K)

Would it bother you if I smashed your computer?

That's retarded.

Attached: 1335713554508.jpg (494x358, 95K)

Im still contemplating the BLT wtf is wrong with me

Technically it does, the smell of freshly cut grass is a distress signal from the grass

Nothing. BLTs taste good and there is nothing wrong with eating one.

>Nothing. BLTs taste good and there is nothing wrong with eating one.
dogs are okay to eat, right?

Pork rinds are delicious, Scrapple / livermush sausage is delicious, bacon is godly, pepperoni is delicious - Yeah, I support gassing them for delicious meat products!

Eating any skin is like canabolism with that retard mentality. Skin is a fucking water barrier in any spices.

Get the fuck outta here with retard logic

you guys arnt man enough to murder a pig by hand and leave it up to big corporations

Yes.

Buy me one and let's find out.

Sure, so long as there not pets

>Just like China doesn't eat someones pet. Raised for meat means just that.

Pig skin is similar to human skin in terms of color, hair follicles, and subcutaneous.

dude i promise you i would beat a pig to death if i was hungry

It's different to human skin in that it literally isn't from humans, therefore it isn't cannibalism.

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: download.jpg (200x219, 9K)

The general population will disagree though.

Okay, the general population says lots of stupid shit.

niggers screams back at you in agony too, still doesn't make them human

Attached: 3817143_20160609055537_jpeg469f76ebd4d016e3ea851d7927e7551a.jpg (634x339, 54K)

Meat is tasty.

yeah sure man but what if it's unethical as well...

It isn't though.

well you are killing an animal that doesn't want to die. How is that different from killing a human that doesn't want to die?

One is a non-human animal and one is a human.

well yeah but they both feel pain in a similar way.
I wouldn't want to be killed if I were a pig.

Too bad , say that to other predators too. A lion wont think twice if its prey feels pain or not so should I?

>Too bad , say that to other predators too.
well other predators have a right to life as well, don't they?

You aren't a pig though. You are a member of the social animals known as humans. Humans matter to us because we live and work with other humans in our human societies.

Im keto so this is fine,

Youre a special kind of vegan retard arent you user? Did you know that there are essential fats and proteins that you can only get from meat? DId you know that the gut brain connection is more relative to cognitive thought than we ever imagined?

BAsically, science says that if youre a vegan, youre not getting that essential brain food so youre essentially a retard.

I didnt say.

Medicine and science did.

Eat a bacon burger and shut the fuck up. retard pussy nigger faggot.

>You aren't a pig though.
that's true.

>You are a member of the social animals known as humans.
I agree.

>Humans matter to us because we live and work with other humans in our human societies.
I think this is kinda far stretched. It could be completely different for some people.

don't worry it'll kill you fast

>Did you know that there are essential fats and proteins that you can only get from meat?
>essential
That's where you are lying.

>BAsically, science says that if youre a vegan, youre not getting that essential brain food so youre essentially a retard.
flawless logic.

>Medicine and science did.
did they really though?

>Eat a bacon burger and shut the fuck up. retard pussy nigger faggot.
you sound very insecure

>I think this is kinda far stretched
It's not. Think about why morality would have evolved in the first place.
>It could be completely different for some people.
Sure, we call them sociopaths.

My cholesterol is perfect. My weight? 8 pack. My blood pressure? damn near perfect. ? my acne? gone. Living a high fat, high protein lifestyle. Veggies and meat. All day. You need to supplement your vegan diet to keep your iron levels up. Dont lie. Dont you lie to me boo

Wait... is the grass not supposed to scream?

good for you.
I don't need to supplement iron, and I had a deficiency in the past when I wasn't vegan.

>Think about why morality would have evolved in the first place.
That's not really going to tell us what's moral and what's not, right?

Faggot. Plants know they are being eaten. At least these pigs wont go through that horror,

This nigger is like traps saying their own opinion is beats science and genetics. Fuck out of here vegan piece of shit

>Plants know they are being eaten.
you sound really dumb saying that. Plants don't have consciousness and there is no sign that they might feel pain.

>At least these pigs wont go through that horror
well yes, this is better for the pigs than being eaten alive.

Dude youre probably so weak and frail being a vegan lol. Youre probably pale and have terrible skin. I bet the white of your eyes are yellow from the lack of iron in your blood. You probably cant even bench 205. You probably cant even get a full hard on cuz your blood is so thin. Lol I bet if I sneeze on you id knock you out lol. I bet you listen to Hozier too huh you bitch? I bet youre constipated from all the grass you eat huh? lol

who fucking cares! pork tastes great and I love me a pint of milk

Attached: 1554309366141.gif (256x468, 1.35M)

Attached: 1526449023308.png (320x305, 53K)

In the sense that whatever you use to determine morality is ultimately arbitrary, no. Morality is inherently subjective.

>This nigger is like traps saying their own opinion is beats science and genetics. Fuck out of here vegan piece of shit
lol triggered insecure tendie kid

go eat a vegetable

Pigs dont even have thumbs. How are they even considered to have consciousness or even able to feel pain?

aren't you projecting there?

>Pigs dont even have thumbs. How are they even considered to have consciousness or even able to feel pain?
flawless logic
you are right they probably don't feel pain

Answer the question veggatite, do you or do you not listen to Hozier?

I don't even know what that is, but because this is Yea Forums and I love you user I'll give it a quick test if I like it.

I don't like it. But I basically don't like music with guitar in it, apart from old dirty punk:
youtube.com/watch?v=RJnlXMLV-4o
oh actually that song is without any guitar, so here we go:
youtu.be/Uqs3yIe5p28

Liar. You fucking listen to Hozier you faggy anemic iron deficient vegatard,

ok

You seem very tense