What's the closest you've ever come to dyeing?

What's the closest you've ever come to dyeing?

Attached: body-works.jpg (338x450, 26K)

Nearly went off a cliff while ice climbing, dodged a gully avalanche, dodged numerous car incidents, jumped onto the bonnet of a car the hit a wall where I was standing, nearly drowned a few times, plus I commute by bike and nearly get crushed about once a month.

What I would like to know is how many times I have come close to death where I didn't even realise. That would be interesting ...

Attached: p5pb11322974.jpg (1024x683, 523K)

almost drowned as a kid but some guy pulled me out of the water, in hindsight I wish he didn't.

>Took an overdose and woke up the next day.
>Threw up drunk in my sleep about 7 times
>Once had a nasty on on pure MDMA where I thought I was going to die
>Rode as a passenger with a drink driver who couldn't spell road nevermind see it.

Conclusion.... I am invincible.

Alcohol withdrawal. Got arrhythmia and minor seizures. Lucky I made it through the night

Tripped over a bucket full of paint. It was terrible.

Dropped some pasta sauce on my white shirt once. Luckily I threw that sucker straight into the washing machine

When i was in college a guy blew up a grinding wheel on a grinding machine as i was walking past, it passed the front on my face by a few inches.
Dont know if it would have killed me but probably left me with brain damaged at the very least.

I shidded and farded and cummed at the same time

Go back 2 reddit you unfunny vapid wench.

Probably appendicitis. Pretty common but easy to ignore. I managed to get to a hospital before it completely exploded, but it was "perforated" and I had to spend 10 days in hospital and another 2 weeks with an antibiotic pump around my waist.

A hairdresser

at least 4:
suffocation, car accident, bike accident, skying accident.got out of all of those pretty unscathed, but I could have died on all 4 occasions if things went even slightly differently.

Got hit by a car while on my bike. He was going at least 70 kph but I managed to walk away with a broken finger. His car was totaled from trying to swerve and ended up in the ditch.

Could have gone a lot worse tho.

Being the angsty faggot I was in junior high, I downed a bunch of pills.
Could feel my body shutting down- wasn't able to speak or move- I could only groan and somewhat think.
The only thing that saved me was puking, for hours. I couldn't get out of my bed for a few days. Looking back, its funny.

Where were your parents?

I was at a crossroad and saw a car coming from the left,the guy had the 'priority' (non sure how it's in English) I sped across the crossroad because I had just enough time before that car got there and I didn't wanna stop...my fucking care gave it up in the middle of the road and shut down, luckily enough the other driver dodged me because he was driving pretty fast and he would have hit me on the driver's seat's side

Only lived with my dad- he worked for days on end- usually sleeping away from home.
He came in on the third day and asked why I wasn't at school. I just told him I felt really sick. No one knows about it, really- I consider it one of my most childish points in life.

>Be teenage us
>High as fuck and drive to bigger town 35 minutes away.
>Desolate intersection... though there's one speck on the horizon.
>Driver friend goes for it
>"Oh shit fuck NOOO! user"
>Insta brake
>Slo-mo to Suv and trailer with boat on it go past us at at least 80mph.
>Never forget teenage daughters, his wife's look.
>40 zone, we would have all died that day.

Been robbed at gunpoint. Thought I was gonna die in that shitty studio apartment that day.

>Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air
In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'
I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suit case and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.
First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmm this might be alright.
But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air
Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared
I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, homes to Bel Air'
I pulled up to the house about seven or eigth
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

also spooky paranormal experience

>be me
>like eight
>in elementary school
>extracurricular swimming class
>never been in the deep end of the pool
>swim over there
>feel fucking hands around my feet pulling me down
>but there's nobody down there
>absolute terror, pic related
>dumbass lifeguard just standing there watching me struggling
>shes like "omg are u drowning lol"
>fucken teenager, probably her first time with this shit
>she finally says "oooh youre really drowning" and tosses me a lifesaver
>sitting on the poolside trying not to vomit while me momma bear contemplates throwing this bitch into the pool
>didn't return to swimming after that

lets get spooki in here

Attached: 1548718168142.gif (320x240, 198K)

Ghosts don't exist faggot

ghosts were not mentioned

Attached: can_you_like_shutup.jpg (500x373, 48K)

>spooky paranormal experience

Attached: FirsthandLastingCockerspaniel-size_restricted.gif (334x251, 563K)

I pigmented once

>paranormal is not restricted to ghosts

Attached: 1548876918565.jpg (963x1024, 82K)

OD on extacy
>never done it before
>go to show
>pop a pill, wait an hour
>friend says 1 is enough
>take another one anyway
>headline band comes on
>HUGE rush and immediate nausea
>stumble my way to the bathroom and puke in a urinal
>stay there swaying for what felt like an hour
>finally a bouncer comes over and asks what's up
>i'm all full of love from the x so I tell him I'm on x
>kicks me out
>trip out on a picnick table until the show is over
>meet up with friends
Really thought I was going to die, but what was I supposed to do? Call an ambulance? That would have been horrible.

Patience is a virtue, user.

You're arguing over a technicality? What then, vampires and werewolves do exist?

probably every day when i cross the street. 1-2 secs of dying/50cm

I almost got hit by a taxi in NYC and i'm also generally highly suicidal

While I am sure that I have many forgotten about fingerpaints and other shit from school the only thing I came close to dyeing was my sexdolls anus and vag. I fucked the pigment right off it.

I have this nice light rose pink for the vag and I am torn on using the same color for the anus, or go for some kinda brown. there are so many fucking colors.

Attached: IMG_20181121_014905216.jpg (998x1331, 162K)

nothing too crazy fortunately. i feel like the closest i've come to death was doing DMT since i actually assumed i was dead during the trip.

Attached: neon_mandala__medium__by_marchorn-dcbp3p0.png (773x768, 1.11M)

I got up to a 106 temperature when i was very young. I remember being in a ice bath and what not. My dad thought i was gonna die.

>What's the closest you've ever come to dyeing?

Took an overdose of U47700 and stopped breathing in my. room while. listening to Tool - lateralus

Woke up with my. kom giving me CPR, while. music still playing police came before the ambulance and they fucking tried to get my phone passcode after I was resurrected instead of giving me first aid and checking on me. Luckily the drugs were lost by the emergency stuff (I thank them so. juch I doubt it was an accident) and life was hell for the netx 6 month with mt. family

I overdosed one time and had to spend like a week in bed and I had a heart attack but didn’t go to hospital.

Attached: E99102ED-6ACE-4CCB-9CE1-ECEFE84CF54C.jpg (320x271, 9K)

Fuckin ur mum

Knots berry farm at age 7; went on ghost rider with dad - latch didn’t close all the way - nearly flew off the fucking ride until my dad caught me mid air.

Summer 2016 get into doing lines of powder, kicked out of house, haven’t eaten for nearly 3 days, get up to piss somewhere fall on my head. Woke up and ate a shit load of Cheetos.

2017, walking down gang area, still getting my face tattoos removed, with a friend - group of role model citizens approach friend attempts small talk - I know where this is going - he gets jumped - I get jumped - I punched one in the face before they got to pull out anything and booked it out of their so fast.

In 2016 I would walk into traffic without looking because I hated being homeless and I never got hit once Thank God

I put A red shirt in with the whites

>be me
>14 y/o freshman in highschool
>first day, lunch period
>friends group from middle school all split up
>choose not to be beta, decide I want friends, or at least someone to talk to during lunch
[Yes, it's that easy, you degenerate fucks]
>look around lunchroom
>all tables are loud and obnoxious, apart from 1 table
>the goths
>targetaquired.fileformat
>sit down, start chatting up a qt big tiddie goth girl
>the leader, a scarecrow-looking motherfucker named Darien says i gotta kick rocks
>ask why
>he says I'm not " one of them", and makes jokes about my clothes, my hair, my music (I think I was wearing a NWA shirt that day or something)
>whatever
>this ain't over tho
>i had a taste of big tiddie goth girl and I want more.
>begin planning on the way home
>decide to go to Hot Topic after school, out-goth the scarecrow
>gonna rectuit qt goth because that's obviously the main reason he was being such a dick.
>ff to lunch next day
>find qt goth before lunchroom gets too crowded
>ask her to help color my hair black
>mfw she's on board
>just then, I saw the most beautiful sight
>shoved goth girl aside, walked to other side of lunchroom
>pull out clippers, shave head, sit with skinheads
>pull out phone, immediately start shitposting on
pol and b
>i am finaly home

Funny story even though it was the closest I came to dyeing my hair, it was also how I discovered this place
Love yall and sieg heil

Attached: images (25).jpg (279x527, 19K)

>In Afghanistan with CF Peacekeepers
>RPG embeds itself into the wall next to my watch post on the FOB.
>Big dud
>Plugged the shooter big time though, landed a solid hit into his nose before my boy on his C9 shredded him.

Attached: 78771C3E-7C36-4C21-A752-733E87FCD534.jpg (630x630, 48K)

I spilled ink all over my pants.

lost my legs in a car accident. got t boned. almost bled out...

Attached: IMG_20190218_083845.jpg (1440x1892, 865K)

Almost drowned in a wave pool.

That sucks man. Green text?

>Was sucking cock for meth
>Car outta nowhere
>Bite gay dudes dick off during crash
>Have to explain to parents why there's a dead gay dudes dick in my mouth

>driving through a completely green light
>massive smashing sound
>black out
>wake up in hospital 2 days later
not much else to tell honestly

all werewolves are paranormal, but not all the paranormal exists

garbage truck?

Had a housebrick miss my head by inches when I was about 9.

Was thrown by some teenagers from about twenty feet above me.

These guys get it.

When I was in college, I got food poisoning. I went to bed w/ a slight headache but, when I woke up, I couldn't move at all. It scared the living shit out of me. I couldn't move for 10 minutes and, when I finally could, I went to the bathroom and proceeded to both vomit and shit at the same time. It took me the entire day to feel good enough to put on regular clothes. I made it up to my apartment mates by scrubbing the Holy Shit out of that bathroom until it looked as though it had just been completely renovated.

Personalty
1. Meningitis
2. ATV accident, air lifted out
3. Recovering from surgery and caught pneumonia in both lungs

In proximity; just last month I was the first one on scene to a head-on car crash, the one driver was fine, the woman in the other car I watched die right before me. She had head trauma, bleeding out of her ears, nose, mouth, and eyes. That one bothered me. I found out she had a daughter with 3 very young grandchildren.

Attached: sadtimes.jpg (2464x1648, 1.26M)

I once got a little hair color on my gloves while coloring my wife's hair, my beard had an itch and I almost reached up and scratched it. Came too close to dyeing there.

>Meningitis
How? I thought that was basically lethal

Almost overdosed on heroin, friend said i passed out, blue in the face, threw me in the shower. Ended up waking up in the morning. Dont recall a thing.

It has to be caught very early. Generally people die from it because it's mistaken as a fever and they get sent home. I was still a child and the doctor on staff that day was on her game.

Ahhh I almost die about once every two weeks... I'm a type one diabetic. Overprescribed insulin for 4 years so now I dont feel anything if I start to go low. So I slip into seizures pretty much every 2 weeks. Usually the ambulance comes and hits me with D50. (IV sugar directly into me)

I just dyed a pair of my pants last week, and generally do some article of clothing 3-4 times a year. I like dyeing.

*DYING* on the other hand .... you retarded faggot.

Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
Dieing is a misspelling if you are referring to death. The past participial form of die (death) is irregular, so you use dying. However, there is a specialized instance when you might use dieing and it be correct. ... Some people also confusing the word dyeing with dying and dieing as well.

I almost drowned as a kid while fucking around in a lake with my cousins. One of my cousins saved me and literally no one except her noticed that I almost died including my dumbass parents and aunt/uncles getting drunk about 50 feet away on shore.
>thanks Jenica

Attached: 650AA9ED-FAB4-44C1-B45D-1A16E81D97EB.jpg (1784x1884, 784K)

>plugged the shooter
Damn that must have felt good after that close of a call. Feel any remorse about it? Never been in combat but I can imagine it’d be difficult to feel remorse about this one opposed to like shooting an Unexpecting enemy soldier having a smoke or something.

This one time I thought it might be a good idea to dye my hair a different colour.
Someone persuaded me not to.
Almost dyed that day.

Was in a motorcycle crash were my head landed centimetres away from a rock

driving through actual fucking flames in the camp fire

I've been hit twice by a car. Once as a pedestrian, once when riding a moped.

Got by 100% unharmed aside from some sore muscles and scrapes. I thought I was invincible.

Later fell down half a flight of stairs and split my ulnar joint. Had to have surgery.

I'm not invincible.

Attached: Ulnar-nerve-transposition.jpg (800x611, 84K)