What would happen if black people decided they had enough of white people? Would white people stop existing overnight?

What would happen if black people decided they had enough of white people? Would white people stop existing overnight?

Attached: 12034954843.jpg (612x612, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v5vl9bmBldc?t=314
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are you retarded?

Not likely

Attached: whites can't fight.jpg (700x700, 192K)

No. But if they returned to being hard, like in the 80s, most racism would disappear.

No, people would be even more racist and they would get shot more

>Would white people stop existing overnight?
How would tens of millions of people just disappear?

Not really, we can always enslave them again

Reminds me of this...

youtu.be/v5vl9bmBldc?t=314

Jails would be sealed up with blacks left to die. Food stamps and section 8 housing would cease, killing off 95% of the negro population in America.

But they're going to be racist no matter what. Blacks may as well return to being hard and intimidating.

White people have stopped existing already as far as I'm concerned.

Found the faggo

the police in every city would have the green light to go all out. things would suck for awhile with curfews and whatnot, but extermination would occur after a while.

No.

anything is possible in a cuck fantasy

3 niggas from the hood, 2 form worldstar comment section, 1-2 from /pol/.

That would make an absolute strike team user. Nice effort to bait though.

No, niggers don't own guns

Hi. My name is visviahivpuwvouvshvuavkvskvdiuu6766667922u2ui291ou2i3892l
But you can call me Roger. I am from planet blegzeeeeelurrgh. I come in piss.

My planet it hone to the radrorickens. We sometimes daodjhcisk or aokdbdjsklals. We have been observing you humans for quite some time. Blerg blerg is pleased

To answer your question, niggers will start eating each other for survival and die within a year.

Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life
As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby pledge my heart and soul forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. It haunts my dreams. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass. Filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail big black cock forever. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a huge masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own asses get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly super gay for the thought of a thick veiny super long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African purple penis power!

There would probably be a lot of brass lying on the ground everywhere.

dude your a fucking nigger lol

Just because they commit the majority of murders doesn’t mean they have the most guns

Attached: wowb.jpg (1024x533, 112K)

tell us about librechan.
what happened?

this retarded

sure kid

this retarded

do you help him raid girl lover sites too user?

have you helped him raid lolifox yet?

Attached: E9F1E62D-A5A3-4D52-BFA5-5216D72D7632.png (623x626, 66K)

Shut up white boi!

People always got something stupid to say. Especially a white racist. Nothing but liars and decievers. Can't trust them.

LARPing as a negro
millennials
lmao

>underage=millennial
You have a true negro understanding of generational demographics

you have no reading comprehension

>africa

I rest my case.

Blacks dies like monkeys.
And doesn't understand what's happening.

Why do all of you Yea Forums tards think about sex? No what would happen is the majority of conservative white folks would get their guns and defend themselves. These guys aren’t immortal or invincible so why would it happen overnight? Like the fuck?

What would happen if white racists decided to stop being morons? Hmmm I wonder.