You exist because we allow you to. Never forget that, white boy

You exist because we allow you to. Never forget that, white boy.

Attached: 103249354856.jpg (900x900, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emancipation_Proclamation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao

Attached: whites can't fight.jpg (700x700, 192K)

Attached: white people can't fight.jpg (460x740, 83K)

I think NGO's are paid to make sure this shit is on the internet 24/7.

Globalism won't work if there aren't more hysterical white racists running around

Attached: 1550883230160.jpg (350x256, 36K)

Attached: DB23D0A0-3428-40CB-9361-0376DEAA2F32.jpg (354x681, 77K)

All that muscle won't stop a bullet, nigger. If it comes down to that, you lose you fucking urban monkeys

are they really forgetting about slavery?

What particularly funny about slavery is that it took white people to end it.

So, not only were blacks too weak and cowardly to PREVENT themselves from being enslaved, but they were also too weak and cowardly to FREE themselves from slavery.

Talk about a pathetic race.

>CHHH CHHH
>nothing personal nigger

Attached: rms870.jpg (1350x700, 52K)

No it's about jews wanting two things:
-Force into your subconscious that blacks are somehow manlier, so to increase racemixing
-Make whites angry about blacks (or about anything as long as it diverts them from the real problems: jews)

(of course saged)

Attached: 1553030875588.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Retard, why do you think the Confederacy was winning the war until 1863?

1863 was when the Emancipation Proclamation was enacted, and then hundreds of thousands of ripped, muscular black ex-slaves joined the Union and absolutely destroyed the Southern sister-fucking white subhumans. Before 1863 the Union never won a battle. After 1863, with the help of these shredded manly blacks, the Union never lost a battle.

Blacks won the war for the Union, faggot, no historian will deny the importance of Black soldiers during the war.

You exist because cotton couln’t pick itself. Nevar forget.

How about this my fellow user
Imma wrap this awful bait around my 8 inches and you can come sit on it if you behave yourself you can get the tip

Attached: 1554129155503.png (1280x1280, 150K)

By doing the shit work and garrison duty and allowing the white soldiers to do the fighting

Name one major battle black soldiers contributed substantially to winning and how they did so

Attached: 1554318075467.jpg (626x468, 115K)

Literally every battle after 1863 you retarded white fuck. Look up Buffalo soldiers, blacks had a reputation for being the fiercest and best soldiers in the Union army.

In an August 1863 letter to President Lincoln, U.S. Army general Ulysses S. Grant observed that the Proclamation, combined with the usage of black soldiers by the U.S. Army, profoundly angered the Confederacy, saying that "the emancipation of the Negro, is the heaviest blow yet given the Confederacy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emancipation_Proclamation

Slavery is still common in Africa. There are nogs being sold to this very day in countries like Mauritania and more recently Libya

>Implying its that simple
Yes and yes, but there's also more to it than that. The elite know EXACTLY how the goyim operate. EXACTLY how to push all our buttons and make us move exactly where they need us to.

Racial shit stirring psyops are just one push in the bigger game.

So you can’t name one, okay.

I was even going to concede the battle of Nashville if you’d named it

Learn something about the war beyond Wikipedia before you come back to me, little child

I’ll say it again: black soldiers played no decisive role in the actual combat—the standing on the battlefield shooting at each other—that won the war.

Did they acquire themselves well in many small engagements? Absolutely? Was emancipation a heavy blow against the south? For sure. That’s not what I’m talking about here, however

Also the Buffalo Soldiers were Indian fighters, you absolute clown

*bleeds out from paper cut*

this thread

Attached: 1553789608960.png (800x1200, 658K)

Lol eat shit white boy. You're a fucking retard. You don't know shit, all you can do is try to lie and cheat black people out of our history.

Whatever faggot, while you hate on black people online and lie about black history, this is what your sister is doing to my dick. Cuck.

Attached: 10012.webm (412x704, 1.42M)

The Ku Klux Klan actually got their name from the sound a shotgun makes when you rack it. So from now on you could use Ku Klux... just throwing that out there

>Be white dude
>Travel a lot for work
>Use Tinder on my company phone with fake facebook prof cause gf back home
>Always hit up the black chicks I match with because they are sluts and will always put out
>I've nutted in atleast 4 or 5
>Like nutted in their brains, nutted
>Always give them a fake number when they leave
>I'm doing my part to fix the black race

why isn't the BLACKED poster a hapa?

Attached: 1523180243062.png (963x908, 981K)