I desperately want to be kidnapped and feminized into a sissy whore, can someone help me with this...

I desperately want to be kidnapped and feminized into a sissy whore, can someone help me with this? I can even pay for a flight somewhere if need be to do so.

Attached: 2900436_10_o.jpg (830x555, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wlwt.com/article/fbi-dna-evidence-confirms-boy-found-in-nky-is-not-missing-boy-timmothy-pitzen/27032304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ask that 14yo boy who just got found for a recommendation

kek

Somehow don't think that's possible

context?

wlwt.com/article/fbi-dna-evidence-confirms-boy-found-in-nky-is-not-missing-boy-timmothy-pitzen/27032304

Appar3ntly h3 got fukked every which way kek

Spend that money on therapy instead. You won't find satisfaction at the end of sissy road.

oh fuck is that the story where the mom was psycho divorced the dad told her mother he was safe then killed herself after handing her child off? i remember this story from like 3 years ago holy shit I'd never think id see the ending

This sounds like advice from a man who's traveled that road.

Have you done this yourself? Because it's all I can think of literally every night, it feels like the only thing that will satisfy me is to become a fuck toy.

It's a trail of tears, with nothing to dry them but your own sissy panties.

post nude body shot. now.

This is where it gets complicated, because I haven't started sissifying myself yet. I live with my gf and the only way I could do this would be to disappear from my life

It's been on all those true crime shows. The kid was six when his mom sold him and killed herself lol what a bitch.

If you're workable, of legal age, and can make it out to the Pacific Northwest, I might have a spot for you. Running a club of guys who get off on using/abusing sissies and trans-girls...all consensual, even though most of the play is cnc.

You'll need about a month of training (learning to dress and stay feminized/shaved and then to take cock properly) before you'll be added to our club's use rotation.

You will be permanently caged and required to say yes to any request made of you by any member of the club. We do have a safe word system, but using it too many times for non-serious events will get you kicked out as we expect you to train away certain limits.

You are provided free room and board in exchange and two days off each week. Regular std testing is required (and also required of members, for your safety).

Interested? Post some pictures.

Kik or some other way I could send pics? I'm actually in Nevada so where this is likely wouldn't be too hard to reach

Have kik. What's yours?

Omg tell me more

Well...there's no fee to be a member so we don't run into legal issues. Everyone voluntarily joins members and sissies.

I let the sissies stay at my place (multi-family residence consisting of two duplexes), and the members show up whenever. We maintain records of quarterly testing (sissies and members) for safety.

There are no obligations, so it's still all consensual.

We expect sissies to be able to endure a wide swoth of abusive treatment ranging from throatfucking, to rough fucking, to piss play, etc. Bondage is often included. Our limits for our members are as follows: no scat, blood, heavy pain, or permanent marks.

I break in the sissies who are new (a month is necessary if they are fresh and inexperienced). I employ a strict regimen of throat training, anal training, impact training, endurance training (to stay bound for long periods of time. All sissies are put in chastity from day 1 and I hold the key. Only time sissies are let out is when a member wants to abuse the sissy's clitty (there's this one guy that uses post orgasm torture to break his sissies).

Either fake, or a terrible place for a brand new sissy to start.

It's not for everyone, but there are a lot of sissies specifically looking for said abusive treatment. We've had people try out and opt out after a few days of training...had some quit and then come back later because they couldn't stop thinking about it.

How about killing yourself? Much less expensive and a win-win situation for everyone. I suggest jumping off a really tall building to be 100% sure.

Think you could hook me up with this? Kik?

Post yours, fam. I try not to leave my contact everywhere. Make a throwaway account if you need to.

Today's schedule. 5 sissies...about 35-40 guys. Mostly older/retired. One older woman member.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-04-15-19-13.png (1920x1080, 173K)

Anyone like this in the UK?

how many pics u want?

Says the file size is too large, idk, any other way I can let u kno?

Usually look for skinnier sissies, with nice asses, but you can be a bit chunky if you've got good proportions. Also good facial structure that can look feminine with some work (hair doesn't matter as wigs work for that).

Anything that would show off those characteristics. Obv, I wouldn't post face pics.

Use an image editing app to reduce image size if ya gonna post.

If you post your kik, I'll reach out to you.

It was just on the news it wasn't him, it was a scammer, a 23yo man from Ohio.

StepOnAndy is my kik

Attached: PSX_20190404_173434.jpg (1961x3804, 529K)