I contemplate suicide, going to take a fistful of xanax and end it all

I contemplate suicide, going to take a fistful of xanax and end it all
Give me reasons not to

Attached: Screenshot_20190404_231322.jpg (1080x1411, 382K)

do it pussy

why the fuck are you asking b for reasons to live? Go to a therapist

What's your motivation not to end it all?

Imagine how your family would think/feel about your death.

Indeed, especially after a death in the family.. A point to consider. Nonetheless, i will still be trapped

If you do it you'll die

Don't be a coward, live your life out as much as you can

You gotta outlive all the people who’ve done you wrong. They wanted to bring you down and they’d probably be happy if you did this. So you know what would be the biggest fuck you to them? Watching their pathetic ass die before you. If you die before they do, then they win. And you can’t have that. At least that’s how I keep going. Look, the world sucks, and we all got sold a shit deal being here, but you just gotta keep going. Don’t be a pussy now.

Thank you man. You're all right. I just wish i could push aside the fact that life is absurd and has no real meaning, sorry for being a downer, but deep inside we all know this. And i don't see religious freaks around here on chan; anyway, i feel like Emil Cioran put it: we're all alienated gorillas

Yeah, looking for a point is what always holds people back. The fact that there is no point isn’t a bad thing. It’s just a part of reality you can embrace. Just do things because you can, live life the way you want to, if there was a point to it all you wouldn’t have as much freedom

If you are willing to die, use it to your advantage. Take risks. Do things you would never do, knowing that you would have to face the consequences. And then, if it all catches up to you, you have your little get out of jail free card.

You have to show strength and resilience. I don't know what you've have been through but I have been in your situation before earlier in my life. I had my dad's pistol near my left temple and was close to pulling that trigger.

However I began to think about what I'll miss. My family, my dog, and other things I have not yet experience. My advice, is to write down in a journal your inner most deepest feelings and what you can do to improve on them if they are heavily negative. I understand every person is different than the other, but this had helped me immensely. Also, Xanax, I've been there and done that too. It helps to some degree, but it becomes another depressive factor in your life do to the symptoms it cause. It can cause you to be even more depressed and not think clearly.

Because I did not see the eternal darkness that one day, I have now been more improved than ever. All I can say is that, you have to work at it and be patient.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE and I Promise you, at the end, we pay our dues.

Attached: 40948940_10160874190155357_8642170516829896704_o.jpg (1063x679, 43K)

Wise, thank you

Life isnt always going to give lemons
Everyone has good days and bad ones
If you off youself youll miss out on the good ones. It up to you to ask youself if youre willing to cheat youself out of all the good life can give you? Good luck user

Don't do it. That is a complete waste of perfectly good Xanax.

Camaraderie at arms length, thank you, not rushing towards optimism but it genuinely helped. We may have hope as a species yet! Not going to go like a pussy, but as a man among men. Thanks guys

Attached: 3UzH7.jpg (272x153, 17K)

And remember, you go to hell before you die.

Attached: 4569AB74-AE60-4E1A-BA4D-CA888BE55465.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Oh boo-hoo, faggot. We all suffer, some much more then others. You have a computer, bet your in a civilised society enough you don't see wild fucking animals taking away the neighbors kids. Or hear a rape every 14 mins in your kitchen. You're alive in the hear and now! Lower class lives better then some kings back in the day. Work out Jack off, go do drugs, and find ways to kill boredom, then being a sad sack like everyone else. And if you already have a premeditated excuse like "you don't know MY suffering." Then go ahead and kill yourself. There's always, ALWAYS Gonna be someone that has it worse. P.S. rent a Uhaul full of gas tanks in back and hit a gas station if youre gonna waste that 1-up you've got.

Attached: 1543087989298_1543377499129.gif (773x512, 53K)

Overdosing from Xanax is one thing but Overdosing and subsequently dying to it is actually quite uncommon.

You're right. Thanks for the constructive criticism

Go do something mad like rob a bank and if you look like you're gonna get caught take the pills.

The time it'll take to plan it will mean you probably won't be suicidal anymore, and if you do, you go out in style

Where i live, the police force is full of scared fags, not like in the USA, where they shoot 1000 times at you

Good night anons, I'm packing my bags and roaming the country for a couple of months, the money should be sufficient