Imagine being born in Canada. So close to freedom, yet so far away. No right to bear arms...

Imagine being born in Canada. So close to freedom, yet so far away. No right to bear arms. No declaration of independence. No constitutional protection of freedoms. Is a life like that even worth living?

Attached: flags.jpg (612x408, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

narcity.com/life/canada-was-ranked-one-of-the-happiest-countries-in-the-world-in-2019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we have all the important things the US has but without being American.

check and mate

for the land of the free america has a real lack of freedoms

What the hell do you do on the 4th of July and Thanksgiving? I guess you could celebrate them too but it wouldn't really make sense since it's not your culture.

like freedom of speech?

Attached: Agamemnon Busmalis.jpg (300x168, 8K)

lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 1.22.07 PM.png (1484x1076, 1.74M)

Key phrase there being "ONE OF the happiest". What if the USA is higher up on that list than Canada?

I live this existence. It's sad times bro...

Legalized weed while most of you still getting thrown in jail and shot by police lol

Fellow leaf here, I use to love my country, I’m not to proud of it anymore, we have been sold out and I put the blame solely on Eastern Canada.

>Canada: #9
>US: #19
narcity.com/life/canada-was-ranked-one-of-the-happiest-countries-in-the-world-in-2019

The ever present "what if."

>one day

I'm sorry you are jealous of our free health care.

Also, not everyone SHOULD have a gun. Many people do, and enjoy hunting or shooting at a range, but better gun laws and responsible ownership means less gun related crime. How many mass shootings has the US had in the past year?

Also, our shitty leader is more attractive than your shitty leader. Prove me wrong.

Quebec. Basically. They lost the war and have spent the last couple hundred years dragging us down.

whats going on right now though

>No right to bear arms.

no laws that restrict gun ownership. more canadians own guns than americans. they actually hunt using them instead of doing mass killings.

how about russians not being able to afford more than two pairs of shoes? putin is irritated by that. i think he is a closet queen who owns thousands of shoes.

Canadian here, you literally know nothing about our gun laws and how crime works...

Please go be ignorant someplace else.

>Quebec
Say it. Say I love crepes

Attached: 2BEF8E58-5EDA-4C46-B141-38CFEB2BA8ED.gif (248x100, 199K)

Being Canadian sucks as s

Our pansy faggot pm prefers niggers chinks and poos over us.
this nation had been a failure since day 1

lol Amerisads can't accept that their empire has been crumbling since the 50's

Attached: index.jpg (276x183, 7K)

Finn pancakes are superior to crepes.

I don't give a shit about homicides committed with guns. I REALLY give a shit about homicides in general. If someone is trying to kill someone else, but couldn't get a firearm to do so, one of to things will happen.
1) Generally speaking, killing someone is illegal. If you want to do something illegal, you obviously have little to no regard for the law. Therefore, using legal boundaries to limit access to guns will not make a criminal want to obtain a gun legally. They will still try to get one if they need one for the crime they are planning.
2) They'll just use something else. If you ban or limit guns, they'll go for knives. If you get rid of knives, they'll go for things like baseball bats. Once you get rid of those, they'll just throw rocks at each other, and you can't ban rocks.

our July 4th equivalent is July 1st, not as big but it’s something. And since our asses freeze off half the year we have to have thanksgiving in october. Once again, not as big a deal as it is down south but it’s not that bad

>the fuck we can’t ban rocks

Attached: F88D0C34-0ABF-4306-BEA4-F1F56C885957.jpg (989x556, 110K)

Fuckin busmalis. yay.

July 1st and October something, also you can own guns just dont live in a City

No lolis,but legal weed

At least we had our time at the helm of the world, even tho it is coming to a very gradual end. Canada has never been more than footnote on the global stage.

Chiraq felons cause the most gun violence in America. We should give that trash heap to Canada.

Attached: dindunuffins.png (789x436, 704K)

What do you call a 16-year-old with no friends?
A Florida school shooting survivor.

1. We can own guns
2. We have the Canadian charter of rights and freedoms which protects our freedoms.
3. You have 10,000,000 mixed kids and 40,000,000 black and 60,000,000 Mexicans
4. You're the source of all filth and degeneracy
5. You're Israels lapdog frankemutt.
6. Your food is poison
7. All your cities are really gross.

I can go on and on, but frankly it bores me.

Attached: 1544624317709.jpg (480x484, 12K)

That would make a landfill

And? I'd rather be left alone with nothing to worry about than a faggy prancing diva that needs to have recognition all the time.

I fucking hate it here.
>But free health care
Yeah if you can't doctors trying to get you out the door as fast as you can and saying nothing is wrong with you or sending you on a 4 hour trip somewhere for a 15 minute checkup. And now the carbon tax which just causes more money to bleed out of the middle class.

1) We can, too.
2) The US Constitution does more or less the same thing, but gives us more freedoms.
3) Uncited statistic, not to mention irrelevant.
4) I need an example for that.
5) Same rebuttal as 4.
6) Same rebuttal as 5.
7) Same rebuttal as 6.
8) Same rebuttal as 7.
9) Same rebuttal as 8.

>UN
Fuck the UN also

Attached: 1544903456134.jpg (605x541, 95K)

>born in Canada
>not being able to get shot at any time, anywhere over anything.

And let me explain about the nothing wrong. My throat closes up on me while I sleep, nothing wrong. My gandmother had signs of cancer, nothing wrong and oops two years later she has cancer. My dad almost got addicted to pain killers and they still subscribed it to him.

Oh we have shootings here chucklenuts, just the media dosn't sensationalize it and its always gangs shooting each other up so it never makes nation wide news.

>Legalized weed while most of you still getting thrown in jail and shot by police lol

underrated

I like it, but that joke doesn’t really work without the image.

Its not. We suck on the happiness index.

>more canadians own guns than americans
D
Wrong. There are more American gun owners than there are Canadian people. We only have 38 million in our whole country. America has around 350 million retard

Shootings don’t matter here is the US.
We literally have a Vice President shoot someone in the face with a shotgun

>free health care
What Canada do you live in where shit is absolutely free. that Canada that you bandy about hasn't existed for 40 years. you're basically saying free health care cause you've never had to use it.

For the last point... Ivanka did eyefuck the shit out of Trudeau

>lol

This

Less niggers, less spics, less degenerates.
Sure we have chingchongs and sandniggers- but we don't have a giant problem like you mindless idiots.

Canada is a much better country than the US. We can actually go out and walk around anywhere in a major city without risking being stabbed or shot, even at night.

Immigrants are starting to wreck it though.

We're the US but with free health care and legal weed.

You don’t have that problem cause you don’t have anything to offer them except cold.

Yo... this shouldve been the 777777777 post. Realest shit in the thread

Uhh don’t know what province you live in buddy, but here in BC we still have free healthcare.

What major city are you talking about? Calgary, edmonton, montreal, toronto all have muggings and rapes and murders. You shouldn't be walking around those cities at night

Canada relies on it's immigrants. Our white population doesn't have enough sex to sustain the populus. xD I'm not even joking this is why Trudeau is such a big supporter of immigration it's because white guys here can't get laid.

>777777777

Vancouver. I guess Vancouver and western Canada is just the best part of Canada.

Rather than obesity, high crime rates, and a retarded, puppet leader- I think I'll take that gamble, kek

People aren't having kids because they can't afford it, better replace those people

I don’t have a problem with real immigrants, what I have an issue with is the current wave of immigrants coming here who don’t assimilate. They think they can come here and turn it into whatever country they came from, and completely ignore the locals.

Go to Victoria's skid row and see all the heroin junkees passed out on the street. They will rob and kill you

T least we aren't overrun with blacks and Mexicans.
Without them theres no need for any of those things you mentioned.

I work for a NPO that deals with homelessness and drug addiction on the Downtown Eastside Vancouver, which is way worse than Victoria’s skid row. Most of the people there are harmless, great people. Misunderstood, and abandoned by their government.

Any place in the world will have a dangerous "part" in it. You go to the US, and the entire state is a dangerous part, kek

So you think being occupied by Zionist Jews is freedom?

>Freedom
>World's largest prison population

You're not very smart are you?

>trailer park boys

thats mostly because we have so many blacks

Even sadder.

Amerifag here.
We're a "free" country as long as you don't violate anything in the fine print.

But you’re not an immigrant.
They wanna go where the money is, and that’s not Canada.
>obesity
Up to ones own decisions, not mandated
>high crime rates
Again, don’t have to live in those areas.
>puppet leader
lol....what the fuck you think Trudeau is?

Attached: BA0B8A29-C2B4-4FE6-AC5A-B0CC26A9E72E.jpg (900x1200, 199K)

We have the charter of rights and freedoms, still have the privilege to own firearms, best education, better quality of living and free medical

>be america
>used to be the best country in the world
>now piece of shit full of ignorant fatties
the unimaginable shame

Yeah, charter is such a useful document. It tells us we have to speak french and that the government can take our property... gg canada.

Ironic. My parents were immigrants, stayed in the States for a few years- then dipped the fuck outta that shithole.
>obesity
Yeah, you fat fucks don't need to be told to do it, you simply fill your fucking mouths with shit
>high crime rates
It doesn't matter where you are. Unless you're in Utah where the Mormons rule, you're guaranteed to get shot, robbed or simply killed- whether its a nigger, a terrorist attack, or an insane faggot
>puppet leader
Sure, most leaders are. At least ours has some sort of education when it comes to politics, with his father being considered one of our better PMs. Trump will inevitably go down as one of the worst presidents, even without the help of your propaganda.

Someone is always gonna be the worst. At least Carrter won’t be shamed anymore.

lol this

So you’re not an immigrant?

Gun crime has nothing to do with regard to the law and everything to do with convenience / availability.

If you have a beef at a school, for instance, its pretty easy to shoot a dozen people.
Try stabbing a dozen people, takes a lot more effort, a lot more time, and a lot more chances after the first couple people your gonna get tackled to the ground.

Violence and crime is still going to happen but responsible gun owners help reduce gun crime. Im not saying ban guns, just limit availability to those who can prove to be responsible.

Open carry for firearms in Canada is basically unheard of. People can still carry knives, with some restrictions, but I hear of a lot more mass shootings in the US than I do Canada and its not just because were nicer.

I'm a landed immigrant. And actually American. I appreciate our history- but I consider myself more of a Canadian (and am in the process of getting dual citizenship). Our country's going to shit.

I'M CANADIAN
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A!

/thread

Our country = Canada?

Can't hear you over all this freedom. Ask the queen before you speak next time.

blanket terms like that are misleading and ignorant. eye care isn't free, dental isn't free, specialized foot care isn't free, certain medical aids aren't free, ambulance service isn't free... so when shitheads like you bray about our free healthcare it makes me wish you'd move elsewhere.

>being this much of a cuck that you want someone else to move because you're jealous of their health care

FPBP

Attached: Thumbs2.jpg (470x345, 26K)

Oh look you provided facts and he ran.

Attached: 013.jpg (1356x2000, 244K)

Those are accessory fees which are peanuts, if you get cancer its all free, no need to sell your house.

Enjoy drinking your cancer hormones filled milk hahahahahahahaha

/thread

>6. Your food is poison
Idk if sugar counts, but holy fuck do they have a lot of sugar in EVERYTHING.
Like, the fucking BREAD there is sweeter than in Canada. What the fuck.
I literally couldn't stomach the fountain drinks there, so insanely sweet.
It's not hard to see why obesity is such a problem when they add so much sugar, even to things that don't need it.

The happiest ones are the same ones addicted to free anti depressants

Don't care. Where's the nudes.

Here in Canada, but enjoy your fatass SJWs over there.