I've gone insane, Yea Forums. what do

I've gone insane, Yea Forums. what do

Attached: joker.jpg (1200x630, 59K)

You've got to get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!

Attached: 1552964189148.jpg (750x724, 81K)

I have too. I really am clinically insane. I laugh at murder. Let's become friends

You're not insane, kiddos, you're just edgy.
>dude weed lmao

BLAST

just go for the ride

Go on a killing streak

I'm not I'm actual crazy. I should be in a asylum but I learn to tame myself and not be around too much people because If I don't like someone I want to kill them.

no you're a larping faggot

I want to kill you.

oh no how horrifying

You guys aren't even good enough to be my fake.

OP, don't listen to this advice! Weedl-de-deed is one of the worst drugs and causes schizophrenia and addiction. It's so harmful, it has been BANNED in all civilized countries. Recently, Satan's servants have gotten the upper hand in some unfortunate nations such as the Netherlands. Almost everybody is dead there by now. Legalize? That's dealer lies! Oppose those disgusting weed promoters wherever you encounter them. The future of humanity is at stake.

Attached: shadow_the_hedgehog_by_mintenndo-d77u1qr.png (752x1124, 1.76M)

We’re all a little insane on the inside, nothing to worry about.

Attached: hello.gif (200x225, 448K)

Talking about that , how do you guys feel about the joker trailer.

We live in a society, user.
>weed causes mindfuckery
That's the idea, boombadoop xD haha Jesus man Jesus! Yes Indeedle-dee-deed smoke that weedle-dee-deed every God damn diddly day you ninny muggins! I'm high as FUCK!

Attached: 1547996424555.gif (320x240, 1.73M)

You have lost your spiritual health and now you're trying to drag others down with you.

Attached: 2017-12-07-beartato-earworm.png (800x1029, 253K)

LOL faggot why are you worried about anyone's spiritual health, here of all places? If you were in a position to speak on anyone's spiritual health, you wouldn't be doing it for such a gratuitous reason xD

Attached: anon later.jpg (2560x3227, 1M)

HOLY SHIT

Attached: dublol.gif (255x235, 498K)

Attached: what.gif (500x259, 485K)

Attached: this too.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

>LOL
Not an argument.
>faggot
Ad hominem.
>why are you worried about anyone's spiritual health, here of all places?
You want me to justify saying something POSITIVE, while you try to get people to abuse drugs?
>If you were in a position to speak on anyone's spiritual health, you wouldn't be doing it for such a gratuitous reason
My motivations is what you want to talk about? You don't want to focus on weed and the facts about the dangerous, toxic THC that it contains, clearly.
>xD
Wow, that careless self-confidence.