I'm gonna get fucked for the first time this weekend. I'm nervous but excited...

I'm gonna get fucked for the first time this weekend. I'm nervous but excited. Looking to here stories about your first time taking a cock. Pic related, its me.

Attached: me.jpg (225x300, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9nRTD380hNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm fixing to try the same thing! Not actively but it'll happen eventually, and even I feel a little nervous at the thought. I wonder if I can even take it or if I'll puss out in the last second

Attached: 1545597408371.jpg (369x387, 35K)

Fag

correct.

My boyfriend.

Attached: 1551238821077.jpg (922x1637, 172K)

Show your ass? Let's see what that man's gonna be getting at.

Clean yourself out and stretch a bit before you meet up. Then go slow and use a lot of lube. Even if you've put things in your ass before bigger than his dick it can still hurt if you're not relaxed.

Good advice. Yeah we have some toys that he's going to get me ready.

Attached: IMAG2250.jpg (612x1024, 498K)

What the fuck you faggot.... Go get some pussy.

Super cute. Very fuckable.

Make sure he eats it really good. It'll help you relax.

But I like cock.

I will definitely make him do a lot of that! :)

First time i was 14 my cousin was 18. Found a sex book had me play them all out said i should be the girl. Basically used me as a cum doll.

And you were to take the dick no probs!?

Are you gay now?

How often did he fill you up? Any kinky memories?

sounds like he was gay then, pretty sure at 14 you know what gay is... and that boys like girls etc....

it hurted a lot at first but it was really exciting having someone pushing his cock and opening my asshole , once i was dilated i could take his deep pounding wide open and cum harder than ever, im even geting hard remebering

Well thats hot. I cannot wait to get filled up.

Oh no. Took a while. He would just fuck my ass crack at first or just use my mouth.

Bi now.

Everytime we were together. I just remember him cumming in me or in my mouth was his favorite.

Got any more? Maybe something alittle closer?

Attached: IMAG2230.jpg (612x1024, 505K)

enjoy ur herpes and aids

Enjoy it dude, getting fucked is amazing. You're going to cum buckets. I guarantee it.

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 8K)

>be me
>hook up with cute trans girl
>she has huge dick
>wow makes me feel weak when she pushes against me
>..........
>she starts fucking me
>hurts a tiny bit at first
>try to relax like i'm taking a shit? or something? idk.
>hurts a tiny bit then ohhhhhhhhh my fuck suddenly feels so good
>so fucking good
>so oh my god...
>moan "oh my god baby girl..fuck"
>cant even see straight vision goes fuzzy
>can only grab sheets
>cum so fucking hard lose vision
>legs go all shaky
>she says she's gonna wash up
>"no dont go" cling to her like she's the best cake ever warm fresh from the best bakery
>can only say one syllable words

it was awesome?

oh you want a tip? if you use metamucil your butt will be sparkly clean

Sounds like bullshit, weird pedo fantasy level bullshit

Im going to enjoy it so very much. Cant wait to cum while gettng cummed in.

Nice tip! I wanna be ready to go awhile.

Lol older cousin fucked me is to far outside your realm of possibility?

Wow hahaha

Does your boyfriend cum alot. Is he gonna be able to fill you up in one shot?

He does! So far just the mouth and face though. But he fills my mouth up and tastes great!

Would he ever cum up your ass more than once in one night. Would he play with your ass before/after as well?

youtu.be/9nRTD380hNE right In the butt

Usually just sleep after. Would only use me again if we were up longer

Did you ever get any of your friends at that age to fuck you as well?

Clean your ass out Cant tell you how many times ive pulled out of a sissy faggot like you and had shit all over the condom. Fast and clean your ass. Start on your back. LUBE LUBE LUBE. Relax the muscles. Stroke your cock. Feels good man,.

I had a group of friends that lived on the same street as me that would mess around with. I dont think any of us went beyond blowing each other.

Plenty of lube will be present. I will clean thoroughly! Starting on the back is good advice.

Did you ever suck each other as a group or was it always one on one?

My gf (trans) took my anal virginity, I'd always liked the thought of her fucking me but I hated the reality, it was too painful for me. I did manage to cum and so did she but I didn't enjoy myself.

We did it for a while after, like once a week to give her hole a rest and I started getting used to the pain, I remember one time really enjoying it.

She eventually stopped wanted to fuck me, haven't had a cock up my arse for years, I still like the idea of it but wouldn't want to actually do it

You have pics of her? Still with her? How long where you together? Are you gay (just curious not being judgy)?

I don't really keep pics and wouldn't share them either way, just don't think that's fair on her.

Yeah we're still together.

I consider myself bi but I've only ever had sex with genetic men so I guess most people would just call me gay.

Id gladly fuck a hot girl though if I were single and the opportunity presented itself, so I wouldn't say gay is accurate but whatever