Tomorrow is the big day. Brenton Tarrant will meme the whole court :D

Tomorrow is the big day. Brenton Tarrant will meme the whole court :D

Attached: a88a41a83329e845e950dddb886ec592eb17424edb1eaf92bedc92dae8e7214e.jpg (800x528, 252K)

kek what a fucking manlet

Why are all serial killers manlets? Are they trying to compensate for something?

he's not a serial killer though

Nice forearms

never fucking change b

Serial killer? Since when is doing humanity a favor by exterminating dangerous animals murder?

I need his livestream again

Been fuckin searching it everywhere and I don't know where I could upload it

I bet you are fun at parties

Kek'd

He can't live stream any more; police got him.

>Reeeeeeddit

Attached: 1527716614831.gif (776x434, 1.16M)

He actually has a attractive face that's why it's blurred they want people to think hes a ugly little manlets

>will meme the whole court
wtf are you talking about?
They guy could not handle his dad killing himself so travels the world and picks up some fucked up white supremacist doctrine so he can blame others for his worthless, unproductive, non-descript life.

Then other manlet meme about him because they too are zeros.

The court will not be broadcast in any form (live or recorded) so he can't grandstand on why he thought murder was ok.

Attached: 1477683530800.jpg (600x453, 34K)

Well, a manlet he is

Fuckin reddit fags. Kys

Wtf is he like 150cm? Like those guards dont look tall either, maybe like 175-180cm max so this faggot must be close to being a midget

> he has an attractive face
Faggot

>The court will not be broadcast in any form (live or recorded) so he can't grandstand on why he thought murder was ok.
I'd much rather see transparency and unrestricted reporting instead of this strategy.
The mainstream media should sell their world view and convince people. This way they just look insecure and authoritarian.

>The mainstream media should sell their world view and convince people. This way they just look insecure and authoritarian.
Not sure what this means.
MSM has nothing to do with the restrictions - it was ordered by the court.

You realize people have been saying that to poindexters and grammar nazis since before the internet was a thing? Of course you don't because your 12 and it has always existed for you.

Attached: IMG-20190404-WA0027.jpg (719x709, 19K)

This

The decision to deny the shooter as much public presence as possible is something the journalistic community agreed upon and the police only releasing censored pictures of him falls in line with that.

They decided we don't need to know his motives exactly. When the news man tells us he was a white nationalist (two truly evil things to be, no doubt) than that will suffice.