This is my ass when i wipe and now there's blood in my stool, am i gonna die Yea Forums?

this is my ass when i wipe and now there's blood in my stool, am i gonna die Yea Forums?

Attached: 56632027_315889535790508_3665869821108551680_n.jpg (720x960, 66K)

One day. But hopefully soon.

sign of cancer

Stop taking it up the tailpipe you faggot. Go get checked for hemorrhoids or polyps

We could only be so lucky...

You'll be fine, lay off the caffeine and sugar

You got hemoroids. Eat more fiber

That's an emergency room kind of wipe duder.

Looks like the blood is partially digested since it's darker. That means the bleeding is further up your digestive tract, not good. Could be cancer.

go to a doctor you retard

should i go to urgent care now or schedule an appointment with my general doctor in a few days

Now you’re internally bleeding

Doctor now. If it is something less serious like a fissure or hemorrhoids, then treat with MaYingLong Ointment and Wash area with Green Tea to reduce swelling until it heals. Also, no more sitting down for 1 month.

That's probably pretty close to your asshole. GI bleeds further up your intestines come out more black and tarry. Check for any cuts or hemorrhoids.

I wouldn't call this an emergency, it will probably fix itself within a week if you're gentle with the area.

This poster is correct OP it’s bright red so it means it right near the area, same for blood in stool it just rubbing against the cut skin. If you had internal bleeding your stool would be black. Use creams and use wet wipes

yes

>am i gonna die
We're all going to die user.

You're just going to die ALOT sooner than most of us.

Can I have your stuff?

I see coaglated blood (old blood, from the inside of your body i presume unless you wiped off a painful scab) Im not a doctor, but id get it looked at. Honestly, atleast google it for decent information.

What it means is inside bleeding, blood only is from your hemmorhoids/gay asshole, coagulated is from the inside. Not really that good.

Eat a diet with some green in it, grain also etc. Try to be a little healthy.

Attached: 1554280590130.jpg (1440x1440, 145K)

Why is there so much toilet paper, and why is it in a crumpled fucking ball

Don't do anything OP. Embrace Death while your life force is being drained out of your schlonghole.

that's dysentry, i temporarily had it, contact your gp or whatever and tell them about it, they usually get you to take a shit in a vile so they can inspect it