Hi Yea Forums

Hi Yea Forums,

I've been working on a religion for about 10 years now.

I understand the general feeling is fuck religions and that's fine.

Born a christian, as a teenager went full atheist and then I went to university.

Both parents psychologist, decided to follow in their footsteps. First day introduction into psy teacher blows my mind with this:

"Psychology is the science that studies the soul, but we don't know that the soul is."

That's the birth of this religion.

My world was shattered when I heard what he said. So I decided to find out what the soul is from a scientifical point of view.

Why am I posting here?

I was sitting in bed after a long day of cutting grass for rich people thinking how to structure this religion.

Give it a Bible format? Neah. Let's just post on Yea Forums, collect question regarding this religion I out together and see where it takes me.

I will periodically post this wall of text and collect new question from you guys/girls and make a video series.

That's it, fire away (1/?)

Attached: randombthreatpicnumbersstuffletters12412.jpg (807x454, 114K)

Psychology is the science of behavior and mind.

First line in wikipedia.

Change university mby

Not a question.

Next please.

Let me guess.

>young stud
>in your 20's maybe
>frontal cortex barely formed
>easy manipulated
>looking for existential answers

In my 30's
Traveled arround a lot
Stubborn as fuck
No existential crisis whatsoever

Next please.

How was this world made?

The soul is the foundational part of a living being, apart from mind and body, that is intrinsic to notions of natural law and is associated with existential and metaphysical phenomenology.

Just spouting out big words...

Nice try but this is going nowhere.
Religion is going the way of the dinosaurs with more and more people believing in some kind of spirituality without a formal religious form.

In the begining there was nothing.

This is the first paradox.

Nothing is something, it's nothing.

To restore order the big bang took place and created this univesre of dualities.

Cold and hot, good and evil, light and dark.

The big bang created the first soul pefectly ballanced, 1 and -1.

It expanded infinitly because just like 1 and -1 equals nothing, so does 1447236189 and -1447236189 and any other combination.

Simplification in this explanation is pure because of time restrains, but the core is there.

Let's agree to disagree.

>good and evil
What are you, a child?
M8 there is no good or evil, the universe gives not a single shit about our existence. It could kill us any moment with a GRB.
We only consider things good and evil because it fits our emotion.

If the universe truly cared about duality then what happened to all the anti-matter of which there should have been an equal amount to as matter.
>light and dark
>Cold and hot
You mean light and the absence or (near) absence of light and heat or the (near) absence of heat.

There's no such thing as the "self", just gotta rip that bandage off right now. You're the collaborative function of a whole mess of brain shit going on. You can't just think to change your heartrate or choose to not reflex to things like tapping your knee, this means for what you consider the self, there are still things that you cannot directly control. All the different parts work together to form a single image of your environment. All the parts send and receive signals to/from this image and act accordingly producing the result most beneficial of the group. Your decision making is the process of each part determining the best output to produce. When you "think ahead', you're seeing the 4th dimension, which is a space of all possibilities, and choosing the best physical path through it. "god" is the tendency of living beings to organize, large groups becoming more powerful as their functions become more centralized. Even in independence, when you find something that works, you're basically required to do that one thing or else work against your own interest.

Thank you for your input.

Yes I went for a oversimplified explanation.

Let's go for male and female, love and hate, minus and plus.

Yet and electron spins never to slow down or stop.

The ride never stops bby, pull the flow, float it, or drown

:)

Screenshot taken.

I will come again randomly.

See you on the other side.

Just fucking read "the power of myth" by Joseph Campbell.
Someone who's actually spiritually developed and travelled the world to observe all kinds of religion.

It is no secret that duality is a very low level view of the world, but when one transcends duality and when one realises singularity is when enlightenment happens.

>male and female
There are also species that produce asexually you know, in fact most of all life on earth is asexual reproduction. Bacteria after all are the vast majority of all life on the planet.
Male and female is nothing more than evolution creating the best way to maintain genetic diversity for large multicelular lifeforms. And traditionally in religion, myth and spirituality it is once lovers find each other and BECOME ONE that they are happy forever.

>Love and hate
Again just feelings, nothing to do with the big bang or any universal cosmic power.

>Minus and plus
What about neutral charges or 0, the absence of anything?
Don't give me any bullshit about duality when our matter, energy, space and time all have many different and somewhat opposing attributes.
Quarks have more than just up and down 'charges', particles have spin, orientation, charge and more.
Charge for instance is not dual, there is negative (electron), positive (proton) and neutral (neutron). Not to mention other (wave)particles like photons, muons, etc.
Again not to even mention the near total absence of anti-matter or dark matter and energy.
There is more than just duality and all is still just one single universe.

>there is no self because you cannot control everything about yourself
>there is no earth because it cannot control anything about itself
>there are no animals because they cannot control things about themselves

There are always things out of one's control, but that doesn't mean singular entities cannot exist.

>4th dimension
>mfw
The 4th dimension is the dimension of time.
Just go fold an aluminium foil hat already and watch some flat earth TV.

Attached: 10outta10fam.jpg (907x661, 84K)

fuckin reddit spacing faggot

The sentence you’re looking for is “Good and Evil are subjective terms”.

What made you go from christian to atheist?