Wwyd to my girl /b /?

Wwyd to my girl /b /?

Attached: Usjrs.jpg (960x640, 85K)

i wanna put my fleshlight between those big ass clown shoes penetrate it with long slow strokes while impersonating Krusty the clown as she takes all of you anxiously into that moist little suckhole whilst she stimulates your prostrate and after her belly is full of your kin she sucks your stank off those cute little fingers then ill suck her tounge purple as she takes her skis back then gets her own little secret toy and see how far it can fit inside me as i pleasure myself untill i glaze your awaiting face staring up with those big eyes of yours and after she has cleaned your face like a grooming cat we split roast her untill she begs for us to put our heads together and see how much of us she cant take without starting to cry tears of sheer ecstasy

Wow.thanks I think .I'm still not sure if you like her ! .kik is roached817 if you want more pics

Attached: Kjg-1.jpg (481x714, 286K)

>checked
but i dont have one of those sorry got anything a little more risque but not too vulgar that you can share here?

She's not actually my girl.I don't have nudes or anything. I can post a few but it might get killed if I spam.she's my friends girl.she's a proper good girl

Attached: Putd.jpg (449x535, 43K)

Attached: Vcxs.jpg (542x720, 89K)

Attached: Byu.jpg (604x453, 44K)

would use her as chauffeur to get to the brothel

Attached: Jdikng.png (329x567, 286K)

Attached: Ljgfghj-1.jpg (380x468, 120K)

WWYD you do to her? Be very in depth and kinky. Where are you gonna put your cum? On her? Or IN HER?

Attached: D2E97F17-0801-4D25-8589-6AFC58CEAF94.jpg (826x1226, 225K)

I'm a one girl guy user.sorry

she is cute in an aloof and awkward kinda way and proper girl huh? Innocence is quite adorable. I bet she kisses real cute and shyly would love taste her tongue as i slowly massage her back then nibble on her ear as she whimpers and when i taste that milky flesh of her slender neck and she cups my ever growing member and starts breathing heavily losing herself to the desire as i unbutton her jeans and loosen her belt and as her pants fall around her ankles i smile as i realize she has no panties on and i run my finger over that moist slit and nudge her womanhood ever so gently as she starts softly pushing herself into me as i barely fit two fingers into the warm embrace of her lust and i make the come here gesture slowly going harder and faster biting her neck and ears and as a pull back for one second i can barely hear whisper i want you in me and she opens those beautiful eyes then says now as she takes my belt and claws to remove my pants slowly getting to her knees as she does so and when my member is loosed in his throbbing glory it hits her right cheek and she a laughs a laugh of unbelief as i grasp him firmly at the base and hit her playfully in the face a few times as i tell her to open her pursed lips and take all of him and that look on her face as she looks up at me a few inches of me in her tonguing my head i say give me a thumbs and keep them there as i cup the back of her head and ask who is my good little fuck toy she take it out and says me then i scold her did i say take it out andf as i reenter her gracious maw i dont stop at a few inches and slap her cheek hard as surely five then six then those tears well up her eyes as i slap her again even harder asking whos a good little slut as garbles the words i am around my rock hard member

Wow.thanks user. That's fucking hot

Attached: I.jpg (235x563, 116K)

She's only ever fucked one guy

Attached: S.jpg (640x960, 70K)

Attached: Lk.jpg (516x720, 37K)

i walk in the room as she plays on her phone enjoying they way she looks wanting that perfect pic to share to show everyone what they're missing and cannot have and while she is looking down texting oblivious i make my move and as my fingers softly caress the curvey and supple skin of her hips and my warm breath on the back of her neck causing the hair to stand up she pushes back hips first i do the same and as we come together she squeezes those firm cheeks trapping me beween slighty i work my hands around the her midriff fingertips liek a feather working around her navel and i kiss the taper of her neck she grabs my hand and guides me slipping it under those lacy panties of hers and as i massage her clit ever so tenderly as pushes even harder squeezing my cock with her cheeks she turns her head and i stop kissing her neck and says over her shoulder i need you deep inside my please and i slip my fingers inside her and gently massage her breast with my free hand i feel her nipple get erect under my gentle touch and whisper maybe i will but it will cost you you put on a show for every one i want a keepsake much more personal causing her to slowly turn and as she faces me i cup those firm chop of mutton and push my memeber into that fat little cunt of hers causeing her to start biting my neck and ears whispering whatever you want im yours good i say as my fingers slid inside her wasteband and slowly work them down until they drop suddenly as she leaves marks all over me next i slowly turn her around facing the mirror i look at her phone and ask got any other electronics i know you do all good little fuck toys come with accessories as she giggles and reaches into her drawer and a little pink bullet and i applaud her for being the good little whore she is and as i unbutton her top and see those perky tanned breasts exposed i cup them with both hands and i i kiss her neck then feel the goosepimples on her aeroela as she pushes even harder into me and says

Thoughts?

Attached: IMG9151025.png (425x446, 283K)

Why did you take the effort to write that ! Thanks user

Attached: L.jpg (503x799, 245K)

Attached: Lko-1.jpg (380x475, 134K)

Imagine 10 BBC around her face. Everyone reaches her throat and cums

Would love to see her body bred by BBC. She's a tall girl who can handle it

Attached: 1554353798837.png (279x598, 380K)

pants off now i respond let me see your phone and as she goes to grab it i hurriedly remove the final barrier between our passion and as is slightly bent over i slide him in between that taught youthful ass and squeeze them together and say you have lube right and she giggles again of course already know what i want hands me the bullet and lube in one hand phone in the other and grabs me give him a firm tug or two turns back around i say bend over and when she does i set the phone and toy on the small of her back as my cock starts to glisten from the lube i throw it aside grab a handful of hair and yank her head back as i slide the tip in and i see that look of sheer joy i say one sec as i turn her camera on and as soon its recording i pull harder and not so slowly as i can with out hurting yet watching her eyes roll back as i fit deeply inside her i say arch your back as i get her little friend turned on and in my grasped firmly and reach around and as it starts to hum that sweet sound as i slowly enter in and out rhythmically hand and hips in unison and with every thrust a little harder and faster i tell her to take it back so bend in that way that will afford maxium penetration one my hand is free i grab another handful of hair pull her head back and tell her to make that cunt cum for me as i force her to bend over more while thrusting the full length of me without warning and so hard her face hits the mirror she love it i go harder wood frame tapping the wall with a slight hum she starts to quiver knees shaking i feel her tighten around me her eyes rolls back as moaning encouraging me harder and i feel her climax dripping wet and i feel her squirt that sweetness i can help but cum a slow hard pelvic move keeping me deep within her as she feels the warmth of my seed buried within her and pull her up by her hair turn her around gets down looking up happily ready to taste herself as she slurps up her mess she smiles cutely into the camera and winks

idk bored i guess now tell me something what would you desire to do with this lovely lady only one man huh not bad she is a cutey how tall is she?

Ffs thanks user.thats literally like a fantasy of mine

Attached: E4.jpg (489x612, 246K)

Attached: R.jpg (127x451, 59K)

She's pretty short.I cum over her every night.I'd to anything to kiss her neck while she's sat on my dick.my hand's on her warm chubby back

Attached: Emjurd.jpg (485x958, 194K)

Yeah she's only ever had one dick.she's a bit of a prude. And don't really get her body out much I've never even seen her in a proper mini skirt or tini hot pants let alone a bikini

Attached: Cxs.jpg (720x540, 66K)

Attached: Hyujdgh-1.jpg (411x1520, 458K)

How would you react if you walked in on her with a thick black cock balls deep in her little pussy?

Dream cum true user

Attached: Jgdyu.jpg (604x454, 41K)

Attached: Hfd.jpg (453x604, 45K)

Attached: Fvhhd-1.jpg (149x467, 57K)

Let's see more of this slut.

Have you got kik ?I wish she was a slut. She's only ever fucked one guy .well she is kind of a online slut.guys love Cumming over her innocent face and thick body

Attached: Otchj-1.jpg (255x349, 59K)

Attached: Tounge-1.jpg (223x436, 54K)

Attached: Efgjbv-1.jpg (147x320, 37K)

Ok this girl gets one fuck from me

special education

Thanks

Attached: Arujf.jpg (177x382, 56K)

I'd tell her to look for another bf, because her current one can't stop sucking dicks.

Attached: Ass.jpg (294x949, 34K)

Throw a nickel at it and hope it goes away.

Attached: Em new.jpg (452x946, 227K)

Attached: E3.jpg (171x499, 65K)

Attached: Jfdgh-1.jpg (216x257, 42K)

i like this one wish i could see the whole outfit and a prude huh she needs to loosen up huh i wonder her fantasy is? you know she wants to be defiled utterly i mean used she would never say it like you said she is proper but deep down i could only imagine have some wine get goofy laugh and her not being with many men she may be receptive i would love to she her cuffed to the bed sleep mask on so she cant see shhhh i whisper into her ear as you go to massage the lobe i promise ill be gentle whisper dirty thoughts ask her what she mostly desires something slips she wants it bad and know you can give it to her she want you too little does she know you some things santas little helpers to bring her present early starting out few quick kisses on lips just harmless then she opens she wants to taste me i slowly pull away feeling her yearning as i pull away i gaze up her naked flesh as she lie helpless before me and i smile know the pleasure im going to give her and she has no idea she feels me again not where she epected rubbing the head of my memeber up and down her glistening slit i act like i will enter her as i lean in again kiss her neck and nape of her neck slowly moving to hear breasts as i tease her with the thought of me finally entering but not quite yet please she mouths barely a whisper i tell her in due time i reach for my first tool my wand with mutilple settings i put it on the lowest as shes startled by this noise not know what is store i say relax you will like it i promise yeah says ok but nervously dont worry you will and i lube up the head she quivers as i slide my fingers inside her gently i dont want to hurt her it wouldnt be hard petite girl who is low in score its the tightest you've ever felt and she relaxes as i wriggle my fingers rhythmically i say lift you knees up she does i see how far my fingers go in slowly but surely as i place my tool on her anxiously awaiting clit she tense then immediately relaxes

Attached: Shis-1.jpg (311x462, 112K)

Thanksanon. I'm praticly fucking leaking

Attached: Csa.jpg (367x540, 41K)

Attached: Cd.jpg (720x540, 50K)

Attached: C.jpg (390x957, 60K)

Attached: Rtf.jpg (640x960, 98K)

Attached: Dft.jpg (720x540, 58K)

Attached: Sae.jpg (212x453, 13K)

Going to have to go now. But kik is roached817 if anyone really likes her

Wwyd to left?

Attached: Screenshot_20190404_231602.jpg (1080x1063, 308K)

Talk about what I would do to her on the internet then go and jerk off to my favorite futa hentai and forget about this.

Attached: A50A7A43-1DC5-4E39-8B28-31916E4CC9CB.jpg (715x581, 173K)

>"my girl"
>only has selfies and social media of "his girl"

You sure picked a plain jane to be obsessed with and lie about on the internet