Wife told me I could fuck girls on the side. Initially I figured it was some bluff shit test...

Wife told me I could fuck girls on the side. Initially I figured it was some bluff shit test, but I kinda think she’s serious. She was helping me pick a profile pic for tinder lol. Anyone here do this?

Tits always relevant.

Attached: B57EEE08-2973-4EDB-9FD4-2DD34F45C8D3.jpg (800x1200, 187K)

shes cheating on you, shes letting you fuck other women so she can guilt trip you into her fucking guys.

Dummy

I considered this. I don’t think so. She’s kind of a fucking mess at this point. I mean maybe, I just can’t imagine who or why

Yeah she shouldn’t be “giving you permission”.

You are either a guy that can fuck on the side and your wife deals with it, or you guys are swingers

So what is it? I’d never let my wife cheat on me but I’ve fucked girls on the side and she tolerates it because she can’t do better

This

a man need the name of the pic related for studies purpose

My wife likes the idea of me fucking other girls. She has dreams about it even and also roleplay about other girls. So yes some girls like it just like some guys like to see their girl being fucked by someone else. For girls it only happens when there is complete trust, they are confident about themselves and not insecure. Pic related

Attached: received_1632995013616472.jpg (640x480, 26K)

Just some random pic I found

I’m getting this vibe from her. Before we got married I had lots lady-suitors and I think she liked that.

in spades. My wife remotes into my phone and uses tinder to swipe girls while I am traveling amd shit. She gets off if I can get laid before going home then getting home so she can suck the other girl's cunt off of me.

Yeah it makes the girl feel that they are better than all of them since she got you, not them.

Sometimes dreams do come true.

Relationships are complex and marriage is very static. My wife told me I could fuck other women as long as I dont leave her. She wants to have my children and I want to have hers. I don't really want to fuck anyone else tbh.

to loophole the prenup. She wants ur money

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=QsTUsV5tJkpJsRLB)original_94492342.jpg (575x323, 34K)

I fuck women on the side. My wife knows or she is just in denial. She can't leave me without throwing her life in upheaval, so she deals with it.

Me and my wife have been together for 21 years. During that time we have been true to each other. Things started cooling off sexually for her about 5 years ago, about a year ago she told me she can not handle my sexual energy anymore. We talked about it. She now brings women home that she meets and coworkers for me to fuck after she sets it all up. Quite frankly after 21 years and our current arrangement I could care less if she cheats on me, but I find it highly unlikely the way her interest in sex has diminished. We still have sex occasionally and sometimes she joins in when I am having sex with a woman she brought home for me. But seriously some women are like this and some are not. I guess I am lucky my wife took the initiative to keep me happy sexually by picking my next com dumpster for me.

Can women be cucks too?

Caprice

more pics please

very wise words that I can relate to in my relationship. You must not be the typical little boy writing stupid comments on here

Cuckquean

I am 46 and my girlfriend of 11 years is 32 years old Latina She actually brings women home for both of us to play with. She was always into women but was never comfortable or confident growing up. I fulfill those needs in her and she fulfills my freakish needs in me

>things that never happened

She’s getting dick on the side and doesn’t want you to be mad when you find out.

True story bro prinky promise

I really don’t think so. She’s such a fucking lump these days.

Here

Not sure if it's a sarcasm or a compliment.

Attached: received_1566137466968894.jpg (960x540, 27K)

I was being sincere. A lot of little boys on here talk a lot of dumb shit. I could recognize the maturity in your statement. like I said I am 46 my gf is 32. We've been together for 11 years. We have had three dozen different female play toys. She brings most of them home. Some of them are my former employees

Bahahaha your wife already has side dick. Probably wants to ditch you too. Shes easing you back into dating... welcome back to the free life, where the women stay whatever age you want them too.

Which is in a way also kind of fair though, you can barely forbid her to fuck others if she's giving you the pass to do so (and if you accept it).

Caprice is always relevant

jesus is returning soon and he will cast the adulterers into the firey pit

Attached: 1553969600598.jpg (600x358, 104K)

If she's a mess when she makes this offer and you take her up on it she gonna kill herself.

She's trying to demonstrate to herself that she's worthless, even to you.

It's depression, help her get better.