Why don't niggers just fucking go back to africa if they hate america and white people so goddamn much?

why don't niggers just fucking go back to africa if they hate america and white people so goddamn much?

Attached: childish-gambino-screen-grab-e1544823217362.jpg (760x558, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalhumanitiescenter.org/tserve/freedom/1609-1865/essays/slavelabor.htm
youtu.be/zJXVj8JC1Po
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/02/16/the-biggest-beneficiaries-of-the-government-safety-net-working-class-whites/?utm_term=.01fb7b010825
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They fucked that land up alrdy.

Rest of the worlds turn

because africans don't want african-americans either.

Africa doesn’t have welfare or fried chicken

Hey hi, as a Canadian i'm just saying this.

It's easier to deal with niggers than americans.
You deserve what is happening to you.

Send them over here if you want, we'll take the filthiest nigger over you.
just like the rest of the world.

None of us will come help you when they're gonna slit your throat in the streets.

You're on your own.
America's skin color is black.
Simple as that.
deal with it.

Go drink your maple syrup you Canada bacon bitch!!!

Attached: 108B053B-DF1A-4E0B-B1ED-45CF60E73295.jpg (620x465, 71K)

Because Liberia is what happens when you let them operate under their own control.

Attached: 1538385363165.jpg (1358x1087, 419K)

As another Canadian. You sound like the typical faggot libtard that tries to pretend Canada even holds a candle to the US when it comes to relevancy in the world.

So say you buy a house and you hate it and you're trying to fix it and I said
"Why don't you go back to your own house if your hate your house so much!?"

They're born here... They have every last bit as much business going to africa as you do. It has zero to do with them or their lives.
What you're saying is very very dumb, and it takes someone very stupid to think you have a point here...

you sound like a gay

You are a piece of shit person, world is a shit because persons like you, the problem is not the skin color, the URSS have proved that, there whas black persons living in the URSS, most of then Cubans. btw hello from Cuba

Well sayd bro.

Coming from an American who has travelled to Canada.. your niggers are not the same as america niggers. Yours are better dressed, have proper etiquette, bathe, and dont speak ebonics. You dont know what its like to deal with american niggers.

im sorry but "white" americans arent much better than black people

simple. they don't know how to swim, plane tickets are too expensive, and they won't be considered as kings and queens back in Africa because its already been claimed by the wild animals.

They don't.
Have you ever heard a black person ask for a black physician? Happy to see a black airline pilot? President sure but it seems every Tom, Dick and Sure thinks they could do that job.
I'm talking day to day impactful work where you're at the mercy of another.
They'll never admit it but they like to be taken care of by whites because they themselves see blacks as inferior.
There are no white people to take care of them when they cry in Africa. Soon S.Africa as well.
There was a time, although uneducated, black people had strong family values and a sense of purpose. Oddly though post civil rights momevment even black people don't want to be near/work with/ hire black people. Nobody would say it openly in this climate though haha you'd be asking for a "virtuous" backlash.

They don't hate America or White people, only in the way a toddler hates mommy or daddy do they pretend to.

Why should they leave they literally built america. How about you colonizers leave north america and oceania

You sound like a fucking ignorant twat

How can they go back to Africa if they aren't from Africa?

Niggers didn't build shit.

Speak for yourself nigger lover.

They're from Africa, you retard.

Well you answered your own question bub
They already tried the whole 'do a country' thing and it fucking bombed so hard that even China thinks they're not worth exploiting.

Imagine being such a raped, barren land and people that even China won't bleed you for every penny you're worth.

As a Canadian, you're full of total bullshit
Native Americans are worse than either and that's a fact, Canadians give 0 shits about anything racial except the god damn chugs

Read a book. Your history is wrong

true but I think it's because canuck niggers aren't around their own kind as much and are conditioned to behave more respectable like a white person. If they live in high concentration like in America their animalistic, jungle urges aren't contained

Uh oh it looks like the kikes have already invaded this thread.

You guys realize you’re not fooling anyone here right?

Attached: 657DC874-7479-4CE5-8453-AC3E0F875B14.jpg (429x410, 75K)

well, it's spring so its actually maple syrup season, thank you for knowing so much about my culture it's really nice of you.

Lemme guess, you hate every one equaly.

Shit if i was gay i'd probably be richer.
You sound like someone who is mad.

This

Love myself some nigger, always wanted to buy one.
But no jokes,the states fucked up and they have a big poverty problem and it's actually kinda sad because they are our neighbors and nobody like to see long time millitary and economic allies losing their shit over skin color like we're back in the 40 or something.

Native americans are not real people this is not relevant to the debate.

Attached: I_Look_Gorgeous.png (283x283, 201K)

Your comparison is beyond stupid.
Anyone that hates the rest of this country like how blacks and Mexicans do should get the fuck out. They love talking about how bad the US is and how everywhere else is a magic paradise but never even stepped foot out of their state let alone the us. Having been all over the the world it's clear that I would never live anywhere else.

Attached: 1554157941145.jpg (640x645, 61K)

>let me tell you about black people while living in the whitest fucking country on earth

Did black Santa teach you that after black Jesus Sunday school?

there was houses made out of cotton?

Attached: 1524517368743.jpg (922x1003, 114K)

They can go literally anywhere else if they don’t like America. Africa is just a suggestion.

They dont want to go back. All that racism and hatred of America is like everything else in their life, an excuse.
Dont want to work= Racist employer.
Fuck cops= They wont let me commit crime freely.
Racist college admissions= I fucked around and didnt learn shit or study.
Excuses,excuses,excuses.

Hey hi, as a Czech I'm just saying this.

fuck off you Trudeau voting absolute cuck soylent fed stereotyped untermensch.

why don't y'all go back to Europe if you like being white so much

Attached: degrassetyson.jpg (540x655, 70K)

>Born in Hawaii
>Moved to Seattle
>Moved to Mass for college
>Moved to Chicago
Yeah, all of those places sure are Africa.

>hurr durr ancestors are from Africa
If you're going to argue that, you're opening yourself up to being told that YOU should go back to africa.

Fucking dumbass

How about you educate me then smart guy

If you've been all over the world you're probably rich and white. Have you ever considered that life probably isn't as good for people not as rich and white as you are?

because white people were here first,slavery is over.time to go back to nigger land where you belong

Because we built this country from the teepee up nigger faggot.

Here’s the problem with that. We hated Europe, a long time ago. So we came here. And made this shit ours. We love it here.

yeah, it's called being a canadian, try it , it comes with lots of bonus.

Like being able to laugh at your southern retarded neighbors but still having their military to cover our asses.
Keep up the good work you exploitable fools.
Man this really hurt ... i mean...it would hurt if you did not came from a third world country.

Because you desperate niggers have flooded into Europe to be taken care of by WYPIPO

There were houses made by black people.

>if you’re broke then you’re probably black or Mexican
Doesn’t sound great reversed huh racist?

This narrative is as sad as the we was kings shit they tried to pass off. At most the helped with the rallroads but that was mostly Chinese and Irish. As for us leaving, we won so fuck yourself with a knife. Be happy we didn't completely wipe out the natives here you pussy.

Attached: 1546932932409.jpg (228x216, 10K)

Thats actually true. Unless you have lots of cash. They dont view them as Africans. Nigerians are racist as fuck towards American blacks.

Ya having a higher than average IQ compared to the rest of the world definitely helps.

Is that what you mean by white privilege?

> not be a closested racist white kid whose scared of African Americans.

you’re proud of being from a country full of pussies? That would need to call on us to save your ass in any bad event... you’re pathetic

Im not from Africa, You from Africa you African booty scratcher.

very few buildings were constructed by niggers, one big exception is the white house but 99.9% of niggers were picking cotton or doing house chores/cooking/etc

We dont supply free transportation.

Africa is full of niggers.

lmao you all are such angry misguided little white kids. Read a book you fucking children.

Attached: illuminati.jpg (819x656, 102K)

God forbid anyone fight for better circumstances in their own country... How do you like 40 hour work weeks overtime and weekends? A slot of people think that's pretty neat. Guess what happened?
Capitalists had cruel work hours and wages and also owned the houses and made rent too high... It sucked, people fought against it (namely the irish who at the time were considered niggers), they won.. everything got better.

Jesus dude everything you love about this country you got from someone being really mad about being treated like shit. Why does it stop at you?

The blue prints and design were made by white people, niggers were only used because they are easy to enslave and they have thumbs.

can confirm, my ethiopian friend can't fucking stand African-americans and always goes on about how they should consider themselves lucky to be born in america instead of acting like "uncivilized animals"

>white people were here first

excuse me

Attached: american001.jpg (198x255, 11K)

>ur all jews xd
wow you really destroyed us, never seen such strong arguments in my entire life

Because they're not african, theyre american. If you dont like it, why not go back to where your an ancestors came from?

because they're just liars and they know that Africa is a steaming pile of shit because their race is a steaming pile of shit.

I wonder if that has anything to do with them being descended from the slaves smart enough to make it to the end of the underground railroad.

Attached: C876866D-9E26-4399-8689-321D2B52AB60.jpg (650x500, 79K)

>>if you’re broke then you’re probably black or Mexican

This would be true if you said "Blacks and Latinos are on average poorer than Whites". That's just the reality. Gee, I wonder why there's a huge gap between minority incomes and white incomes when white people are in almost every position of power? Could it be that we currently live in an economic system designed to keep minorities, women, and even poor white people powerless?

You're just rambling and I never said any of that. Please see a psychiatrist.

If you guys knew Donald Glover's past and his work, you'd have noticed all of the massive flags in this and most of his videos. He's not only bitching about America and white people, he's blatantly calling out and shitting on the niggers who ruin entire communities. The fact that all these black people and faggot liberals think this is a statement against the white Americans is the funniest bit, and no doubt part of his intention. Y'all are fucking stupid if you don't see how much he actually hates black culture.

Well thanks for the history lesson that you totally didn't pull out of your ass, Dr. Racist.

wiggers

>Native Americans are worse than either and that's a fact,
Bullshit, go to any reservation in the US and then go to any inner city in any state and if you make it back youll think differently.

sorry everybody

Section 8
Gibs muh dats
Whyte wimminz

You don’t have to say it faggot, you fail to acknowledge that white privilege is based on genetics because you think nature is rainbows and blowjobs.

Since when is "drawing a blueprint" building a house dipshit? You can draw blueprints until you die and it won't poor a single foundation or lay a brick.

and here comes the white liberal cuck's.they never miss an opporunity to defend niggers

Military and white. If far from rich and you can take that privilege talk and shove it up your ass. Black privilege is the best out there for getting free gibs right now.

Attached: 1547257343522.png (626x348, 69K)

I know a few Canadians and you must be one of those faggot left wing crybaby Bitches they keep telling are making their whole county look like sissys.

Attached: 1554252625948.jpg (165x171, 23K)

>Anyone with a brain is a liberal cuck

Attached: 23D2A882-6C85-4EFA-8132-EC139F9B696D.jpg (944x670, 61K)

Niggers didnt build shit in my town. They also didnt build shit in NY,CA, or any of the major cities in the USA. Post a legitimate link if Im wrong.

>faggot left wing crybabys

there's literally no other group who lives in canada

Because if they went back to Africa they would have to actually create something. They would rather kill the white man here and take everything he created.

>liberal

>brain

funny you think that pile of shit in between your ears is a brain.now be a good little liberal and tell us all about how evil white people are

I don’t know if you know this or not you ignorant retarded nigger but white people have been building their own structures far before black enslavment.

>Blue prints and designs don’t matter

Thanks exactly what a mud hut animal would think.

You didn't read much of the chain of comments, did you? This is the only reply you get from me.

Attached: 1547701374585.gif (480x238, 443K)

How can you assert white privilege is based on genetics when we can't even define white people based on genetics? Why does this genetic advantage seem to disappear if a white lady has a baby with a black man. Or a latino man? Why does it not disappear if she has a baby with an Asian man?

You can't even define any of these racial categories using genetics anyway. There is no genetic test you can do on someone to determine their ethnicity or race. 23 and me is a bullshit scam, which is why it keeps telling white people they're 25% Jamaican and shit.

"Plantations still required artisans, for which more men were trained than women, but for the vast majority of the enslaved, labor was almost certainly duller and less varied than in the colonial period. Tobacco still grew in the Chesapeake, rice in South Carolina, and sugar in Louisiana, where refining obliged special capabilities and provided opportunities for a few more men, but practically everywhere else slaves labored in cotton."

nationalhumanitiescenter.org/tserve/freedom/1609-1865/essays/slavelabor.htm

Attached: opie.gif (200x200, 50K)

If by free gibs you mean free bullets from police you might be right.

Donald Glover is far from a nigger, and I promise you I'm more actively racist than every motherfucker on this board. Fact is, Glover trolled all you stupid faggots into missing some of the most obvious points in his videos by thinly covering it with a black-culture-film and y'all are too stupid to see past that to enjoy what he's really getting at. That part where he shoots the black guitarist in the back of the head, taking a stance as "homage" to a racist image in? Yeah, that's the biggest one. Y'all retards think that's something to do with the imposed image destroying black culture, but it's his way of telling you that you're acting like stupid niggers killing off talent so you can continue to be welfare queens and live under the leftists thumb, as they did in the 19th and 20th centuries. Faggots

because they're americans and they want their country to be better not move to a foreign one. why don't you just go back to europe if you hate america and niggers so much?

Gambino doesn't deserve that shit.

Their*

example?

Attached: music.jpg (700x737, 60K)

Plantations were not the only entities that bought and used slaves. You ignoramus.

There's a picture in that article you linked of slaves building a road.

Attached: slaves working on a road.jpg (241x204, 25K)

It disappears because Latinos and Blacks are filthy animals. In the case of Asians it leads to disproportionate mental illness.

>Needing a genetic test to determine if someone if white, asian, black, etc

You’re a fucking idiot.

more true with mexicans. we took the blacks here, can't blame them. But I can blame the fucking beans who come here, hate america, viva la raza, and want to suck off our govt. If you hate our way of life, go back to the fucking bean field you shit stain.

a nigger is a nigger

>Niggers want America to be better
That's why they kill, maim and rape everyone who they percieve as a threat, their most popular music and art is based on killing, maiming, raping and abusing drugs, they burn local businesses, blow torch children in the face, live their entire lives on welfare despite EEOC making it impossible for them NOT to have jobs, despite being given free college tuition based on the color of their skin, and despite the fact that they have started multiple anti-white movements in the last decade without remorse? Yeah, sounds like they, as a culture, are trying to improve the country.

To some extent, you're right. The modern welfare system is slavery. It does little to nothing to help people get out of poverty and make something of themselves, it just keeps them dependent on handouts from their masters. ..A system heavily pushed by the left.

On the other hand. The US has more black millionaires than any place in the world. People can literally come from the ghetto to become rich and powerful (see: Snoop Dogg, Morgan Freeman, and others). In a true free market, capitalist society, race doesn't fucking matter. People can work their way to the top, but the point is you have to be willing to work.

The closest thing to "systematic racism" to exist in the nation is liberal policy. Trump has more a shit-ton more for blacks and black communities than Obama or any other president in recent history.

Google "BLEXIT" and hear it from them.

whites stole it like niggers

Ok guys we found one road built by niggers, fuck the whites chinese and irish NIGGERS BUILT AMERICA WOOOOO

Attached: guilt_knight.jpg (404x475, 27K)

That's exactly what I'm trying to say. You can't determine if someone is a certain race by a genetic test. You can't define those categories, which only really exist in America and other parts of the west, using genetics. The only way you can determine someone's race, really, is by asking them or by "calling it like you see it".

So, how do you suppose these advantages white people have are genetic? When we can't even tell if a person is white by looking at their genetics? You could say "White people have advantages because of SKY MAGIC" and it would make as much sense scientifically.

true

youtu.be/zJXVj8JC1Po

They want their country to be better but do nothing to better it themselves.4 murders last night, black on black crime and and 1 of the shootings was over a broken XBox controller. All the job assistance offices sit empty and welfare numbers are through the roof and I live in a city of about 10,000 people.

we have enough of them here already.

Attached: torontomwanted.jpg (846x815, 476K)

This.
>guaranteed jobs by EEOC
>guaranteed college and transportation by NAACP
>say they're forced to sell drugs to live
>say they have to kill each other to protect their homes

That's even more laughable. Pretending that most of the blacks that get shot by cops didn't do nothing is just moronic. Keep pretending that they was good boys and sticking your head in the sand.
The gibs are the abundant collage scholarships just for blacks, being hired just for being black, many black support organizations funded by donations and federal funds, and of course, welfare that is easier to get for blacks than any other race. There's a bunch more too, you can use Google, right?

Attached: 1546930065533.jpg (717x959, 41K)

The biggest beneficiaries of the government safety net: Working-class whites
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/02/16/the-biggest-beneficiaries-of-the-government-safety-net-working-class-whites/?utm_term=.01fb7b010825

If we had a thought experiment about how successful an African-American state would be somewhere in Africa it could possibly work very well. That is, if they take the right people and put them in charge. Look at Israel. Assuming they would be supported by the US and Nato, if done correctly an ethno state of blacks could work. Especially as an African power

>poor people with no money and no power have to fix the system with poor whites fighting against both their interests as corporate cucks

Why don't white trash go back to europe to blow a bunch of anglo-saxon faggots if they love them so much?

Now look up how long whites stay on welfare compared to how long blacks stay on welfare. Obama removing the time-limit and job-application requirement from welfare has made blacks more complacent than ever.

>The US has more black millionaires than any place in the world.

This doesn't really mean anything though? Like how does this negate the vast inequality between minorities and whites? You could say "Black Americans consume more cheeseburgers than Blacks in any other country" and it would be just as relevant.

>Trump has more a shit-ton more for blacks and black communities than Obama or any other president in recent history.

Really dude? Trump has done more for black Americans than any other president? Including the one that signed the civil rights act and voting rights act? Fuck off.
I don't really feel like engaging in the rest of your pointless rant about how democrats are the real racists. Because it's stupid and boring and you know it.

It was in your own article idk how you missed it. The guy goes on and on about all the other work slaves did, did you just read the first paragraph? If you did, please read the rest. You might learn something.

go back to Europe

>let's dump billions more dollars into a country that may work or may devolve into degeneracy like every other black nation in history
HMMMM

>Akil Whyte
>Whyte
even when whyte, he's a nigger

because even their own country doesnt want them

jesus christ you guys are racist.... and i thought a slight preference for white people was bad.

If you are a racist, you hate America. You hate your American brothers and sisters who you should be embracing with love and respect. You only "love" a fucked up delusion that exists only in your own mind. If you really loved America, you would go outside and talk to people who live here.

1) According to the New York Times blacks comprise 22 percent of the poor, but blacks only take in 14 percent of government benefits. Conversely, whites make up 42 percent of the poor , but take in a disproportionate 69 percent of government benefits.

Here are a few other facts you should consider as well:

2) Although minorities are disproportionately poorer than their white counterparts, poor people only received 36 percent of benefits in 2007, down from 54 percent in 1979.

3) Wealthy people, who are disproportionately white, receive a higher share of corporate welfare and other tax benefits

Yet, even with this flow of capital going to the wealthy, including recent revelations that the rich have taken the overwhelming share of recovery dollars post- recession, there are still no jobs. What are the Idle Rich up to anyway?

4). The Republican Party is overwhelmingly white, and according to Bloomberg, Republican heavy counties ate up most of the food stamp growth:

Seventy percent of counties with the fastest-growth in food-stamp aid during the last four years voted for the Republican presidential candidate in 2008, according to U.S. Department of Agriculture data compiled by Bloomberg.

no shit I didn't say picking cotton was the ONLY thing enslaved niggers did but they only did fucking 0.000001% of the entire infrastructure in America, most of the fucking time they were picking cotton got it bitch?

They think if they keep complaining that some dumbass will pay them reparations.

Dude, that mean i'm swiming in pussies. being decadent and living the anciant greek decadent style of life.

While you are the migthy rome. defending the civilisation against the invaders.

Praise be your guns!
Long live our many womens.
We dont mind sharing, we have so many of them. we even take yours everytime they come here.

It's all a big fucking joke, everybody knows america is the top tier military.
We dont give a fuck about the rest of the world we're such a small population and we have our own problems that we dont give a fuck what you think about.

i liked that comeback and tougth you deserved to be noticed.

Yes, they are our pets.
I wish we could still own one.

Am i a jew or a leaf?
what is a leaf?
somem kind of homosex slang?

we are all racist, i cant stand indians and i smile akwardly at black homeless.
Plus i like to fuck latinas because i think it makes me some kind of exotic man.
but they only like my whiteness. my beautiful beautiful whiteness.
I colonise foreing pussy like its my god given rigth,
Canucuck.

My my... those eyes are pretty close together there...
and look at ibrahim"s face down there he's like.

''What is life?"

Attached: UbkEzjz.png (720x720, 312K)

>massive gun ownership
>no public services
>children are put to work instead of freeloading
>no police to stop your rape sprees
sounds like republican paradise
you fags should go have fun

africans are racist towards every other black group, they still have that tribe mentality.
Asians too, but I think that has more to do with war crimes & past deep seeded grudges.

My wife is dark skinned and she loves America

It’s easier to deal with niggers. Funniest comment of the day. Obviously you’ve never been around chimps much. Please take them all user.

Democrats need the nigger vote so bad that their candidates are openly talking about reparations.

The leftist/liberals white are encouraging them to complain too.

Attached: liberal1.jpg (600x450, 90K)

/thread, check em. A lot of native Africans don’t look highly on African Americans

wrong. reparations is just being used as a pointless gotcha smear when most people aren't for it. bernie got shit for asking what specific proposal is he supposed to agree to. simply investing in and protecting the rights of all poor is enough for most level headed blacks who just want a decent life not race revenge

I mean, they are practically two different races.

>but they only did fucking 0.000001% of the entire infrastructure in America,

It doesn't say that anywhere in any book or article you could ever find. Idk why you guys always quote bs statistics on things you could never find statistics for.

You're starting to look silly friend. What point are you trying to make? Do you take issue with the statement "slaves built America?" I think that when most people say that they're really referring to the labor that slaves did in the U.S. that helped make the U.S. a wealthy country, obviously without being compensated. Slaves made a lot of slave owners very wealthy, but never saw any of that wealth themselves. So, you could say that slaves built a lot of the wealth in this country even though none of them were being compensated. Does that sound better to you than "slaves built America"?

Attached: wealthy-welfare.jpg (289x372, 70K)

Nigga, are you eatin', though? Are you eatin', though?

exactly. when will people realize nigger refers to african americans. not africans. there is nothing wrong with africans natively in their own lands, that is nature.

The democrats are pretty much banking on Hispanic and black votes, that’s why they want to pump tens of thousands of Hispanics over the border daily. So they can turn around and vote democrat

>bernie
he can't win without the nigger vote, that's why Michelle Obama is dems only chance

Culturally yeah, an actual African is so much different than an African American

ya especially the stinking ape you posted as your pic op.. sick of seeing that guys face everywhere fucking annoying

a canadian nigger probably or else you wouldnt be so butthurt

exactly, they want to trade them citizenship for their votes

it's too complicated for them

Attached: FCG4Wr7Qrc-2.png (300x250, 25K)

I'll have those spics voting Democrat for 200 years.

When has Yea Forums not been racist, youre just figuring that out now? You new here?

There is nothing wrong with racism. It's normal and natural.

lol'd

2.8M / 12.1M = 0.23 = 23%

23% > 13%

Average American Nigger probably supports immigration,so indeed why doesn't have do what he supports and just immigrate to Congo or Nigeria or Kenya? What's stopping him?What a fucking Nigger retards.

Attached: Arrest.jpg (521x640, 69K)

Trips checked, witness thine ultimate truth
That’s basically it, it’s the 1964 civil rights act all over again. Johnson ripped it off from JFK, passed it, only with the intention of making blacks vote democrat every election after. Because the black vote before then always went republican

Why are natural things good? Arsenic and tigers are natural but they aren't good for people.

Honestly I know a lot of black Americans who are really not into having shit tons of immigrants roll into the country

why dont white people return to Eurppe from all the parts of the world they occupied

I didn't said all of them support it.

It's normal to be racist.

It's okay i'm eating a jersey milk now.

How's steeve?

Niggers simply destroy communities. Let them colonize Mars. I guarantee you interstellar crime would be a thing. A space nigger? Is that you want Anons? Are you prepared for this?

Honestly it’s just transferring, the dems courted blacks to always mindlessly vote for them. And now they’re doing this with Hispanics to make sure they always vote democrat their whole life. This is the reason for the open border horseshit, power seize

I bet most of them can read though, eh
Prick.
READ A BOOK OR TWELVE!

white people tried to help in Africa, but they were murdered and forced out of Africa.

Attached: Zibabwefarm.jpg (593x530, 101K)

But how does that make it good though? I think it's wrong to be treated badly because of something you can't change.

I wish they would. Niggers disgust me. I hate that I have to share my country with them.

>This is the reason for the open border horseshit
The real amazing thing is that Dem voters cheer this shit on when just a few years ago that was not the case.

Check em, exactly. It’s quite efficient and amazing how well the left has weaponized propaganda. It’s really insane

>the dems courted blacks to always mindlessly vote for them.
This brilliant strategy was started by the democrat president Lyndon Johnson.

Attached: ljohnson.jpg (592x738, 66K)

Have fun being naive.

* whites have traditionally been the oppressive majority in the US. denying this is foolishness
* non-whites were traditionally the oppressed minorities in the US. denying this is foolishness
* race is a social construct doesn't mean it's meaningless, it means it's a generalized term used for people with a common origin, be it genetic, regional, or even religious. the race of frenchmen are frog eating twats, while the race of britons are scab eating twats. blacks and whites are also different. the concept isn't just skin color, though in the US we've fetishized that particular differentiator
* diversity can be pretty cool. I get to meet interesting people from all over at work, and immigrants open restaurants from all over. I've had mexican, greek, indian and chinese this week. fuck monocultural faggotry
* almost all people are looking to take care of their families, enjoy a bit of privacy from one another, and seek happiness within their own philosophies. where our philosophies mismatch, we're forced to fight it out in the sphere of public discourse, but that's to be expected.
* no one is forcing you to race mix, assuming you're even able to get laid at all. stop worrying about what I do with my dick, faggot
* I've always been pretty liberal, but I've never known anyone who thinks white countries should race mix, or that only white ones should. mostly, because no one's ever brought up something so asinine. fuck who you want to fuck. individualism is the goal. from my perspective, SJW shit is the same baselessly moralizing faggotry that KKK was, but less "don't fuck micks, spics or wops or nigs or we'll fucking kill you" faggotry and more "don't be mean to anyone that happens to be in one of the special categories we're protecting or we'll harass you forever" faggotry
of course, you'll just post this gay little cartoon in another thread, and no one will take the time to point out how asinine it is, and you'll go on thinking you have a point.

they don't hate america. just white nationalist snowflakes who won't leave them alone.

>Go to the states
No

Do you think its fair to treat someone badly because of something they can't change?

I treat OP badly because he won't stop being a faggot.

Lions dislike niggers too

Life's not fair.

Some would and its liberia the most poorest country in the world

Also the rape and kill everyday there their animals have herpes virus all the people have aids

Is it fair for you rigth now?
Dont you think you could deserve more respect and kindlyness in life?

Exactly, it’s just being modernized to court Hispanics now

Sure.

But why do you want to be unfair to people? How would you feel if the tables were turned and people treated you badly for something you couldn't change? Wouldn't that make you feel bad? Why do you want to treat others badly?

Fuck off hershel

RENT. FREE.

racist nonsense lions are partial to dark meat

Simple answer is they need us for survival, they can not form a modern functioning society so they need to leech of something successful to survive. What other organism is this like?

This is hilarious. Onion?

>never known anyone who thinks white countries should race mix
just turn on your TV, you will see race-mixing propaganda in every TV shows and TV
commercials.
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: jewmix.png (1094x982, 1.26M)

They don't hate America or white people. Just assholes like you.

niggers should live with niggers and white people should live with white people

Why don't you just go back to Europe if you have such a problem with what this "melting pot" has become?

makes sense, sheep and goats, leopards and lions dont gather together, like calls to like

I've notice this a lot lately, also go to pretty much any bank website... But yeah, a lot of commercials and even shows seems to have a crazy amount of mixed couples and gays on them now, like a disproportionate amount.

having people of different races isn't a conspiracy, and it isn't forcing you to lose your precious white seed in some nice black girl.
all humans mix when populations meet. borders of every historic country were covered in mixing of the two groups.
your values aren't shared now, or historically.
people getting strange doesn't need a jew pulling strings to make it happen
just a black girl with nice tits and a pretty smile, and white guy with confidence and a bit of charm
that's just humans, man

even walmart went fag

It completely excepted to hate white men in the US right now. Like they said, life isn't fair. So grow up you little crybaby. "Don't be mean. Everybody love each other." That's a fairytale for the moronic. Humans are hard wired to hate.

Attached: 1553207704062.jpg (1040x446, 94K)

best idea in this whole fucking thread

Attached: geronimo.jpg (425x548, 52K)

>huge number of gays in theater since time immemorial
>wonder why so many fags are portrayed on shows

Fuck melting pots, either adapt to western society or get your ass out. it's as simple as that though.

I'm gonna fuck a chinese girl for you this week user, bb

western society is a melting pot, homo retardo

Lincoln wanted to end slavery and send them all back the lazy southern bastards ruined our chance at a nigger free america

nazis like you are pathetic cowards who need the entire US government and all the police to protect you because you know what the rest of us would do to you without them to give you your blankie and pacifier

:)

Are you actually this dumb or are you just larping?

The difference is that Africa is still full of niggers so they'll at least be among their own kind while Europe is even more niggery. There are no white countries for us to go back to because your goddamn diversity destroyed them all.
>implying that wasnt your plan all along you fucking bastards

fuck'd if i care if that would include different races.

Just let them adapt to western values.

If not execute em or gtfo

Oh nos, we got a badass over here. Look out everyone.

Attached: 1547785057235.jpg (300x300, 20K)

you dopes might consider omitting nigger,a lot of the blackocrats are miseducated,some are stupid
a lot of them abide laws,maybe talk funny but are decent,if you recognize the D party is the worst thing for ALL,black latino white blue collar guys,
leave it,cede to honest black folks a modicum of decency & are ee ess pee ee cee tee

Has it ever occurred to you racists that black people are having a hard time in the US because of, shit, I don't know... living in a country where the attitudes that defend the lynching of black people in front of cheering crowds still exist?

And clearly, you're all being racist as fuck right now. They still haven't recovered from slavery, Jim Crow and the drug war and mass incarceration is fuelled. Felonies are stuck with you forever, huge numbers of kids in shitty neighbourhoods initially defined by race have no prospects, turn to drugs like any other person of any other race might in that situation, but get caught more often because the drug war insists police near black communities are posted up and searching for them.

Once you get a felony you're stuck with it. Your life is fucked. This has been happening for generations, because your dumb-as-rocks voters still fall for the Republican southern strategy.

Imagine if you guys wisened up and properly invested in your black communities. The US would see untold GDP growth, bettering everyone's lives and reducing crime to European levels.

That's the prize, but instead you racists are too stuck in your learning difficulties to fix your fucking country.

For shame.

>savage races
>adapting to values
But that's impossible, my dude.

Because they depend upon us.

Fuck off commie.

Boy i hope u guys say all this stuff to some nigerr's face

Holy shit, reading that mess of a comment gave me instant cancer!

Hey I hate everyone of you fuckers, white, black and especially mex, fuck off back home you damn illegals

Attached: sitting-bull-medium.jpg (360x450, 59K)

call the cops about it, snowflake

nazis are the most sensitive little boys and they cry every time you tell them they're not special

I'm a capitalist, you dumb cunt. You think investment is communist? Read a book - perhaps start with the Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith.

Fuck off back to Asia. The trees were here first

i believe everyone is capable to, just a bit harder for certain people to do so.

>reducing crime to European levels
Oh boy, I can't wait!

Attached: 20160109732251isis.jpg (640x294, 74K)

I think a lot of black people feel like they’ve earned the right to be here through slavery and that if patriotism is measured in blood and sacrifice, they’ll say, why should they leave. After all, the agriculture and textile industries which funded the industrial revolution was built on slave labor. But since black people couldn't earn any wages or negotiate working conditions back then, they have no problem collecting welfare and doing nothing but rapping or playing sports now. I mean, since white people have such implacable work ethic, I can see how this rustles your jimmies but honestly, you’re the ones who created the very thing you hate, which is what paid for your privilege. So fuckin deal with it or shut your piehole.

I would be a dumbass for buying a house i hated and trying to fix it instead of just buying a house i liked in the first place

I said fuck off. Maybe you should learn to read. Stupid fucking commies.

Don't make us kill the rest of you fire water drinking shit.

>republicans hate police
k

I don't care what you said, your learning difficulties are showing. Zip it up child, the big boys are here.

Respond to my argument or don't respond at all.

Grrr, so angry. Did daddy touch you to much or not enough?

Attached: 1546634003525.jpg (354x259, 75K)

Attached: jewinter.jpg (1024x501, 75K)

hence the reason why any modern infrastructure on that God-forsaken continent was either put in place by whites or designed and funded by whites. That whole continent south of the Sahara is a shit hole.

You know it might actually help if you spend the time to write out your argument instead of simply posting a picture. Then maybe as you type it out you'll realise how stupid you are before I have to remind you.

What fucking argument? Retardass commie.

Not going to hold your hand. It's your fault if you don't understand basic logic.

subtle

As trade across Africa, the Middle East and Asia was flourishing, they said the same about Europe. London was a teeming pile of shit, African merchants would avoid the place like a plague.

but what does Chrissy Tiegen think?

I wonder how many of you white permavirgin cringelords claiming how wonderful it is to be white have actually accomplished anything yourselves. Seems like all you’ve got is a history of ancestors who were better men than you while you claim that blacks haven’t invented anything of note, which is true but what have YOU invented? What have YOU accomplished? If you’ve got any family money, you didn’t earn it. So what makes YOU special?

Asking the real questions.

I'm not even sure if you're keeping up at this point or simply pressing your commie button. I'm not even sure you know what a communist is. Jesus, what they say about mental degradation on Yea Forums is true!

Prove me wrong by countering my argument, the first you responded to with much wit with your favourite c-word.

Crutch, much?

>Ebonics
Are they still using that word?
I never knew if it was giving them more culture or validating shitty English.

>muh whataboutism

please no

WHAT argument, dude!? I'd love to counter your argument but you made none! Typical of you communists.

Why dont you stop being an edgelord

the card says moops

>wanting to remove degenerates from your society is edgy
Sure kid.

I mean, it’s true. You fags haven’t done shit in your lives to remotely be criticizing anyone for how they live.

I agree with everything you said but
>blacks havent invented anything of note
A simple google search and some time proves this wrong.

>doubles down on the edgy
Lol

I'm such a failure that I'm going to cut off my penis and let niggers bang my ass.

Ironic.

>Has it ever occurred to you racists that black people are having a hard time in the US because of, shit, I don't know... living in a country where the attitudes that defend the lynching of black people in front of cheering crowds still exist?
>And clearly, you're all being racist as fuck right now. They still haven't recovered from slavery, Jim Crow and the drug war and mass incarceration is fuelled. Felonies are stuck with you forever, huge numbers of kids in shitty neighbourhoods initially defined by race have no prospects, turn to drugs like any other person of any other race might in that situation, but get caught more often because the drug war insists police near black communities are posted up and searching for them.
>Once you get a felony you're stuck with it. Your life is fucked. This has been happening for generations, because your dumb-as-rocks voters still fall for the Republican southern strategy.
>Imagine if you guys wisened up and properly invested in your black communities. The US would see untold GDP growth, bettering everyone's lives and reducing crime to European levels.
>That's the prize, but instead you racists are too stuck in your learning difficulties to fix your fucking country.
>For shame.

I can't believe I have to actually copy and paste this for you. You literally responded to it, though I can't be too critical, maybe you seriously couldn't remember reading it so I've helpfully repeated it here.

Ad hominem isn't going to work around these parts. Respond to this or I'll be forced to assume the only adjective you know is communist.

R u personally taking credit for something specific?

>y-you have to make a certain level of personal progress before you can speak out against people who want to undo all of societys progress
Fuck off. This is why we can't make any progress anymore.

ITT: Trolls argue with trolls

Attached: 18bj7yiygvofogif.jpg (1600x900, 160K)

That's a lot of progressive points user.

Way too fucking long, didn't read. Will you just go away?

I'm not the other user. I just wanted to ask if you even know what edgy is? That last comment resembled edgy in no way.

>>wants strong arguments
>>creates countless completely baseless claims
>>argue with my cock.

You are correct in your belief that it is wrong to treat people bad based on qualities they have no control over. But there's also a notion that blacks have had over 150 years to reach the level of progress as other marginalized ethnicities in first world countries.

Conversely, Jews were almost entirely wiped out 75 years ago but managed to maintain and rebuild a cultural identity while contributing to the progress of a larger societal whole.

Chuuut, you are not supposed to tell you silly!

Stop with the virtue signalling already.

I really fucking hate all of you

Attached: mastodon.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 164K)

>(((google))) search

Attached: googlesearch.png (620x197, 84K)

Mmmmhmm, das right, you tell them goyim- er, niggas.

Hah. You don't get the right to ask me to do shit if you can't even mount a response worth more than a few words of derision. Hang your head in shame, these racists can't even form a fucking argument, it's all about emotion.

man fuck that guy, he's part of the problem.
Don't let others tell you how America is, go outside and see for yourself faggots.

Fuck im willing to trade 20 aids nibbas for gambino

Yep, byproduct of their shitty environment

Really Really not a good example

>You don't get the right
Yeah I do. My rights don't end where your feelings begin commieboy.

No one asked for your shitty opinion

I'll see your nibbas and raise you 50 wetbacks

Ha, it says Alexander Graham Bell is black!!!! Now go and look at what they "Invented".

No one cares

Attached: 1546940748065.jpg (800x598, 73K)

Well my feeling is that your attention span too low, and your thoughts too gaseous, to respond with anything of substance. So please do yourself a favour and read a book, or something. There's hope in you still, child.

50 wetbacks!? That's as many as 25 double niggers!

Attached: images.jpg (258x196, 8K)

Stay mad. Trump is still your President.

How about literally every other fucking culture that comes to the U.S. that has found a way to reincorporate into a repressive system without rampant violent crime. ITS JUST BLACKS. EVEN OUR ILLEGAL MEXICANS ARE HARDER WORKERS THAN OUR BLACKS AND WE SHOULD FUCKING TRADE ONE FOR THE OTHER

So that's a no. Congratulations on being overloaded with chromosomes. (I'll dumb this down for you, I'm calling you retarded)

Attached: 1546932281257.jpg (435x344, 62K)

Kid, I have at least twice the chormosomes you do.

we wuz kings once, and we had the biggest dicks

Attached: gompho.png (442x293, 165K)

Yes you do.

Fine, but you must take Cardi-B for the Mexicans.

Good. Now get out of my face.

I cant see the Mexican Goverment agreeing to that deal

Thats was funny.

Are you guys seriously challenged or something? Is there anything more to your views except for repeating racial slurs until you're too tired throw your cheeto-stained sausage-fingers across your worn down sticky keyboards?

Tone it down edgelord

>Cardi-B
I fold

Not really, this is Yea Forums

How new

Aww, what's wrong? Offended, chinky?

Holy fuck!! Are you really this dumb? This is like the best responses I've ever seen. Having extra chromosomes means you have downs syndrome.
I got a retard to confirm that he's a retard with so little work.

Attached: 1546463906921.gif (688x480, 533K)

Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life
As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby pledge my heart and soul forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. It haunts my dreams. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass. Filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail big black cock forever. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a huge masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own asses get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly super gay for the thought of a thick veiny super long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African purple penis power

nah

He is not, though even if he were, I'm wouldn't be so mad at that. At least he hasn't tanked the economy. See you wrongfully assume I'm a Trump hater because you assumed I was a communist or something. I am not. I am just not a fucking racist...

I'm not the retard with retards saved on his computer

You aren't cool. Stop trying so hard to fit in.

Aww, look. He tried to make a comeback. It's nice that special needs people can interact with people.

We already talked about this. We agreed I have way more chromosomes than you. Why are you still posting?

Why would I want to fit in here. I'm just having fun making fun of y'all.

Aw, look, he has retards saved on his computer.

He is objectively your president.
>stupid enough to be antiracist
>not stupid enough to be antitrump
Pick one.

You tell me, tryhard

they are not retards they are Yea Forums's Special Forces, show respect, coz dey iz legun

Because you keep making me laugh. Why would I want to stop?

Are you going to continue trying new racial slurs and other insults until you get something that sticks? I'll save you the tendy-derived calories you so desperately need to conserve in these tough times, it's not going to work.

Yup, makes me laugh.

What if I'm not from the US. The fuck, how stupid could you be?

Fair enough. I'm glad you find being told so amusing.

Nigger.

>Europe is white
>Muslims

How about nawh. Islam is fucked up.
If black people didn't complain so god damn much I wouldn't even mind that they're here.

Life is good here if you put the effort into making it good.

She lost, get over it.

Charming. I see you know your own limits well.

>thread 404ing
Thank God.

>niggers
>effort
I know you know that's not how they work, my friend.

The answer is I wouldn't. Wow you're dumb. Do you know what rhetorical means?

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.

Hillary? Mate, I don't give a flying fuck about the Clintons. Just because I know more about US politics than you do, it doesn't mean I'm a fucking American.

You poor young child.

I don't speak French, faggot.

nigger kike hipster

Stay mad. The wall is coming.

yes "being told is amusing".
I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

Those words turn you on, don't they? Shame that you're little more than a deformed child banging on your desk for NEET treats.

Sure thing edgelord. Again, stop trying so hard to fit in

everybody outside america knows more about their politics than they do, until brexit it was the biggest amusement source

The complete opposite has been shown by your tryhard posts. Next time don't get caught with your pants down, moron

Nigger.

Me too, that's why I use English that you need to learn more of.

Hipster isn't even mildly offensive. You've stopped trying, haven't you? Replenish your energy sources, go out and get a sun burn, try to talk to lady and watch as she recoils in fright.

This is your life. Accept it.

Pretty sure "le rhetorical" isn't in any English dictionary.

Spic.

Is edgylord the only insult you know? Have you tried calling someone a faggot yet? You can call me a faggot. Give it a try and see how it feels.

Not that guy but... you're a faggot.

You're running out of slurs, aren't you? Is it fun? Single words? Singling our your remaining brain cells.. withering away into the dark of eternity, because of course, you will never pass on your genes.

Tho opposite would have been me leaving the thread. Seeing that clearly hasn't happened it would appear that you don't have a good grasp on the English language. You can take classes for that.

Jiggaboo.

I call it like I see it, edgelord.

Why dont white people just go back to europe if they just want to hate everyone else in this world. Jealous cunts

there's this cool new thing called Google that let's you search words on the interwebs. you should check it out before you make more of a fool of yourself.

>call me a faggot so I fit in more
Still trying way too hard buddy

Have you tried full sentences yet? I hear they're amazing. You unlock that ability at the tender age of 1 or 2. How far off of that are you, little boy?

Spook, darkie, sambo, shitskin, hipster, (I'm sticking with hipster as the ultimate)

Fun, right?

I don't listen to hiphop.

Says the faggot drinking 3.5% beer. That’s what we piss out after drinking real beer

That's okay, the muzzies can keep it.