>Walk into your bedroom
>You find this naked negress on your bed
>But you hate black people
How do you react?

Attached: 13349003.jpg (960x1280, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7AwM8rpMEjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Since she has trespassed, I would legally rape asshole out of defense for myself. Then call the police to vacate her from my premises. Since I’m white and pay taxes, their response will be swift and she’ll receive a proper beating prior to her booking.

Give her reparations in the form of my white cock dumping a load in her little brown asshole

Attached: before transition.jpg (3200x1680, 178K)

Feed her a bowl of eggs and kindly ask her to leave

two rape-replies, both related to the asshole. Is it the brown skin colour that makes you want to dip your dick in the brown as well? I'd go for the sweet pink.

I would go ape on her ass and shitpost about it after.

submit and give her the house

The brown is safer, you wouldn't want no mixed race mongoloid lil-anons running around in 9 months now would you.

what do you mean?
>fuck her
>kid is only half nigger and half white/latino
at this point your just diluting the nigger out of the gene pool. niggers are a small minority compared to whites and white hispanics

> Pull out phone
> Take a picture
> Immediately post to Yea Forums to find out how to proceed

if i hate black people, then i will hatefuck her.

You sure that works that way user?

Attached: yXEiYQ4.png (248x380, 73K)

React like most Americans who hate niggers do; watch white women being fucked by black men instead, because you’re obsessed with nigger dicks

She violates my place i violate her ass. Tit for tat. Plus i wouldn't really want her to get enjoyment out of it

Convince myself I only hate black men and commence copulation.

Give her my wallet,Then lay perfectly still in a fetal positional until the authorities arrive, or something shiny distracts her gaze long enough that can allow for an escape.

>hating on someone looking that good because of the skin colour
Just how gay are you OP?

Attached: 1551744223730.png (400x278, 170K)

I dont hate black people i hate niggers. So id fuck her.

Well look at this uppity house nigger trying to get light duty again, get on your knees and remind me why your massas' favorite again and dont forget my powered wig and remember that sweet little cunt wont get an inch of lil Andy till you say the magic words: this nigger fucktoy is only for anglo boys around the base of this BIG BRITISH COCK, and remember no gagging or you have to start over

empty your pockets nigger i know you took it

Like this, before I rape her
youtu.be/7AwM8rpMEjw

>But you hate black people

Ask the nigger why she is in my house. Past that depends on her reply.

I enchant her then I give her drugz and Lactaterz lactation pillz we fucc and record and she breast feedz me with no childbirth

looks like I'm going in bare tonight!!

I'd honestly rather you faggots have zero kids, but if you must, be it with a black woman. Your genetics need to be wiped out of the human gene pool.