What do you think about male chastity, user? any experiences?

what do you think about male chastity, user? any experiences?

Attached: 1545486478648.jpg (1280x853, 163K)

I think it's great. I would love to have a girlfriend who owned my key. Controlled my orgasms.

My cage is metal, I really recommend metal to everyone who wants a cage.

It's pretty stimulating if you're into humiliation. The erection denial is definitely a turn on, and in some cases even feels great.

The only downside is sleeping with it on. You're most likely going to be awoken at three in the morning with a constricted stiffy trying to escape.

Attached: image.png (532x524, 169K)

That happens to start with, but you soon get used to it. I agree on the humiliation aspect of being locked though.

The most important thing is correct size and fit. You can get cheap Chinese cages to start with, they will help you find the right size, but usually they are not comfortable for long term.

Also make sure to use something like coconut oil to just stop chafing from occurring

I love it! It always keeps my on my toes in terms of who I am and that I'm just a little subby boi.

Attached: 5436367.jpg (997x898, 41K)

Looks like someone needs a shorter cage!

me in pic

Attached: caf1a0f3-2a08-4b73-a711-1c8a77e2afc6.jpg (540x720, 53K)

Cage is love
Cage is life

Attached: xxx3.jpg (1608x1864, 579K)

jokes on you, i always stay awake until 4

I know :( But you need a shave ;)

Attached: 97969.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

cute

I have a question for those who have chastity experience. How much does it hurt your penis during erection ?

not much honestly, and you quickly go limp again anyway
it's more of a pressure than pain

idk how you able to stay in that. I've tried it for a week and it hurts a LOT when your random boner kicks in. don't get me started on morning wood, the pain will wake you up.

Alright and another one. Can you sleep well while this cage is on ?

i haven't tried it myself yet, but what others say suggests you need to get used to it and it will be shit the first couple days

I can't for the life of me understand what anybody see in it, or why they would want to allow it to be done to them, or why they would wish to impose it upon others.

It offends every basic instinct or understanding that I have about about normal body functions and sexual pleasure.

Ok thanks and I also wondering what material of the cage is more acceptable for the first time.

The key to as little suffering as possible is a good cage-size to penis ratio, ring size and keeping your pubic hair shaved.

Attached: cage.jpg (4032x3024, 1.47M)

The inability to think abscratly is a major symptom of autism.
Fetishes are all very abscract
You have autism

get a cheap plastic thingy to try it out
i got a HTv2 knockoff from amazon for 20 bucks and it's working really well

What if I pick the smallest size and my dick won't have any room for the erection ?
I think that plastic fits well too.

Look for cages that come with different ring sizes. Mine had 4 rings each; correct fit cannot be underestimated.

I have a cage I got as a gag gift, but I don't see the point in it.

Sorry, I misread your question. The whole point of a cage is inhibiting your erection. Choose a small enough size to fit your flaccid penis - and nothing more.

I know too.
Thank you :)

It's not a hurt,more a tightness. A reminder. If it hurts then it's a badly fitting cage.
Yes, you can sleep. You may find the first few days you wake up from it, but it soon goes down as your erections get a bit weaker

You should wear it for a day and compare how much you suddenly think about sex.

Why? It's big and metal. I do too much walking and moving for all that.

Thank you. Now this area is more clearer to me.

Again, correct size is key. After a few days, you'll just feel a constant reminder that you're locked, but it won't hurt.

Attached: 1550107782841.jpg (960x1280, 254K)

I've never even put the thing on. It's like 3 pounds of metal.

Well go put it on now!

Nah.

Doesn't hurt your penis as much as it tugs on your balls

has anyone tried longer time lockups, like 1 week or above? how does the feeling change between a day long lockup and these times?

Attached: 1497728989189s.jpg (2592x1944, 1.83M)

Watch out for cock shrinkage. Unless you're trying to be a full-time sissy. Which is fine.

I did two weeks.
Shrinkage isn't permanent. It'll recover in a couple of weeks.

I was locked for 6 months outside of observed cleaning sessions, but also was getting dick at least 3 times a day.

Was a great time.

Fag

Attached: 1549838667333.jpg (1280x1515, 429K)