I just recently started identifing as a boy (I'm a girl). My boyfriend says that since I'm a boy now, that makes me gay...

I just recently started identifing as a boy (I'm a girl). My boyfriend says that since I'm a boy now, that makes me gay, and he will only fuck me in the ass. I hate anal but I've been giving in, he doesn't stop even when I cry. Should I just go back to being a girl or keep letting him use my asshole?

Attached: 23843236_1966604530258088_5419664634335531512_n.jpg (720x960, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T3wcxHiorJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ass it is for ya, my boy

Everyday, I pray the sun will explode and kill us all.

Asshole pic with stamp first

The best advice I can give you is tits or gtfo

Id tell him to fuck you in the face, in order to stop you from talking such bs

youtube.com/watch?v=T3wcxHiorJ4

let's see those tits, boi.

shrinked tits or gtfo

I've literally never heard this problem before... Wow I actually wish I had advice for you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's funny as fuck! You are mentally ill. Seek help. What, you're not bat shit crazy? Dr. Debra Soh would vehemently disagree. Look up her research on your condition. When you're done, cart your ass to the fucking quack and get yourself fixed before you do something to your body that you regret.

nice b8

I dont really like sharing my chest since I am not comfortable with my body like that

Attached: 1456408586086.jpg (625x626, 34K)

get out, cunt

Show that hole

The hardest decision for anyone is whether you look more like a lesbian hipster or a lesbian on vacation in the Bahamas. Moreover, your boyfriend is almost as much as a beta "male" as you since he still fucks you with the knowledge (and suicidal thoughts that would likely accompany said knowledge) that the only woman he can fuck thinks she's not a woman. Hell, he probaly only does anal because he's afraid of having children with a woman who has a mental disorder and will definitely cut the child's dick off, the only justification for which will be, "It's just a more advanced circumcision!"

All breasts are beautiful. Use this as a chance to get comfortable with it. You’ll never hear or talk to any of us again anyway.

Your bait sucks, get your shit together before trying another one

or just get out of that abusive as shit relationship, you know?

Wow! What a great transition! You look like you could get to the 49%!

Oh...he makes you cry? Like a little bitch? Take it like man lol

Attached: 0FE6394A-CB72-4882-80A8-77CA623AF890.jpg (624x628, 40K)

Praying won't work. God is dead. He killed himself after the trauma from seeing what his creation "evolved" to.

"god damnit, why did these quarks form into nuke building monkeys?"

Take that bait and rub it where it hurts

>I started identifying as a boy
>should I go back to being a girl

Sage this disgusting bait

Attached: Youll_need_bigger_bait.png (625x626, 36K)

A man has to live up to his choices, so best keep your ass clean and take it like a man.

>I just recently started identifing as a boy

> (I'm a girl)

Attached: 38488636_10101931686092726_1131290597605244928_n.jpg (750x537, 44K)

Oh ya, I bukake all over that bitches face.

Trans guys are fucking hot. Don't believe anything different

Attached: 2859e541-9bf6-4cf6-b3ff-7c76af619068.jpg (900x1200, 193K)

is that a damn young Max Payne?

Attached: Sam_Lake.jpg (862x1293, 869K)

Oh god no, someone kill it

If you’re a fag now you gotta take it in the pooper

Plus you’re pussy is probably blown out so he wants that tight brownhole

Attached: 04B065EB-925C-4D09-BB76-00194FD2C45E.jpg (2448x3152, 1.71M)

Welcome to the future, faggot. Resistance is futile.

...says the piece of shit who has posted in this thread (at least) three times. Get fucked, you cum drinking spastic.

>Trans guys are fucking hot. Don't believe anything different

fuck no, but if they have a huge clit it's fun.

Usually they go and chop off their tits, grow facial hair and just look like a scrawny dude who puberty visited briefly and said to fuck off.

But hey, as long as they shave their cunt it's still fun to play with...just ignore the entire rest of their body.

That is by far the gayest thing I've heard.

a cunt is a cunt, but I agree it's way gayer than fucking a passable FTM

Fuck that is a delicious ftm pussy

so fucking disgusting

You sound mad user, why don’t you chill for a bit?

Attached: 9D0CE74B-2BD9-4A38-B7F3-8728E346B26A.png (500x723, 244K)

bad bait Im ftm and want it in the pooper but everyone is up for bussy even this fucking faggot in girls cloths