Why are women so stupid...

Why are women so stupid? Girl in pic literally saw that some creep was filming her and turned around to give the creep a better view.

Then there's girls like this: youtube.com/watch?v=L3K0Hg622F0

Thot massacre when?

Attached: ezgif.com-resize.gif (174x273, 1.76M)

She might have known the guy and didn’t think he was a creep

being this mad that women are embracing their sexuality too. that being said whitey's twerking is a real embarassment

Attached: 1554367253383.gif (500x281, 879K)

And how do you explain the sluts in the video?

Like what the shit was she thinking? Probably wanted that nigger's dong.

She’s a slut because she likes dancing provocatively?

Do you know what a slut is?

Not only is she a slut for doing a primitive ass dance, but she's doing it so badly that she's even driving away the nigger. That's hard for a white woman with a nice ass to do.

This is what most girls on Tinder do..’there’s nowt as queer as females’..

They do shit like this then complain when we look. Like, bitch, you're wearing yoga pants for a reason, let me shove my face into your ass like you clearly want me to.

Where'd you incel faggots come from?

/thread
>sage

>implying Yea Forums isn't filled with incels.

Do you even Yea Forums?

What's wrong with her at least sh seems fun and not like a feminazi

This is a recording from an Apple Store camera with visible output.
Go back to the Bible Belt.

You can't tell that from looking. And I guess she isn't chewing anyone out for looking at what she clearly wants to show off, so she's better than most brain-damaged cunts out there. But there's no excuse for the foid in the video (link in OP).

Exactly. She know's she's being filmed, and she just lets this shit leak. She probably came out later with a "I didn't know this would end up on the Internet! Delete it! Muh honor! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

A feminazi would have lost her mind and started screaming rape. Girl in the leggings smiles, wiggles, and then goes back to whatever she was doing. Def not a feminazi

incels are just really really stupid people

Maybe she's just planning ahead.

Oh ya, I bukake all over that bitches face.

Oh yeah I'd turn those yoga pants into a trouser-shaped Jackson Pollock painting but still, not gonna stick around for her brains.

EXACTLY...hence i don’t really have much time for Tinder,full of fucking asshole girls:-/

wtf is this ? usa?

Think so. It's in an Apple Store.

why are you discouraging sluts?

Morals are a thing.

That is a first world country, so yes, that is definitely the USA.

Who hurt you OP?

Attached: CF3C7724-8308-4FAF-AE62-0AF1AD548440.jpg (304x374, 27K)