Would you fuck real shemale Yea Forums?

Would you fuck real shemale Yea Forums?

Attached: 1554309779777.jpg (960x540, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ashemaletube.com/model/danny-bendochy-4468/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

blue dick

only if i loved her

Attached: 1491379218197.jpg (1800x1202, 457K)

Post the webms of her spraying copious amounts of ejaculate all over the place.

and only in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation.

Dick sliding against your belly.. Gay? Nay?

Yeah I would, but only if we're doing heteronormative. I'm not sucking anyone's dick or taking a cock in my own ass.

that's fair user

i have, it wasn't great. fucked her ass hole and got her to suck my cock. i didnt wanna suck a dick or have anything in my ass cos that's gay as fuck and she got pissed off and went home. 7/10 would rather fuck a normal grill in ass also trans girls are fucked in the head

I have and in my experience most Tgirls are bottom only which has been a disappointment for me.

I would not mind finding one for a real relationship that does not want to brag on the fact that they are trans and just wants to live a life as a woman.

I paid to have a black TS come to my city. I'm going to spend the night with her. I told her I just wanted to jerk and maybe suck her cock a little. She told me that not only is the going to throat fuck me, she's going to force me to swallow every drop and then she's going to breed my virgin ass. I'm getting really nervous and I already paid so I can't back out.

Good on you. Gonna need that green at some point, don't back down now user.

yes only thai though

I did, and still do

I doubt it. Too disgusting.

Oh ya, I bukake all over that bitches face.

You both get pleasure? She fucks you too?

Marzia...?

Replying to pic, I’d definitely fuck her and let her cum in my mouth.
Story time: I have been with a total of 5 females. It’s a weird thing for me though because I don’t let them top me, but I want to suck their dick and let them cum in my mouth. They have to be feminine and have a larger than average cock.

Sorry meant to say I’ve been with a total of 5 shemales, trans, ladyboys or whatever you want to go by.

If she was really convincing I might try it and see how I feel. I suspect I'd regret it though.

Yes

Attached: 76.jpg (600x794, 125K)

As long as you aren't dropping on your fours, you good right?

Name?

'Danny Bendochy'

ashemaletube.com/model/danny-bendochy-4468/

i already have tho. it was horrible

The real problem is finding a good one. Its tough enough to find a woman that isn't utter trash but with a tranny you have to filter through mental illness whether or not you want a working dick and being passable enough to not look repulsive

wait i want to see this too

I have, and would do it again in a heartbeat because I'm a degenerate.

Thought the same thing, hookd up and was a bit disappointed. Not anymore than I would have been with a woman, though. This one just wasn't very good in the sack. If you find one that's good at the secks it would be mindblowing is my guess.

his tits are fucked up

I would if all the ones in Arizona didn't look like horses

I did. The smell was the one thing that I found odd. No matter how passable a trap is there is always a very distinctive smell.

Does it feel gay?
Do you blow her? Jerk her off?

you'll probably regret it

Manass.