You fucking assholes started an Indian hate thread and now he's dead! You ppl fucking killed my best friend! He...

You fucking assholes started an Indian hate thread and now he's dead! You ppl fucking killed my best friend! He wouldn't answer his phone so I went to his house, the door was open, there were plane tickets on his mattress as though he had thought about leaving i

Attached: 1554375736559.jpg (300x225, 28K)

...leaving India. Now I have to find and tell his family you fucking racist Americans are responsible for his death! I will avenge my fallen brother b/! I will destroy as many of you as I can! Fucking racist bigots

Why b/? Why woud you hate our beloved country so much? So much that someone would take their own life? Yes we eat hot food and shit on street. We can't help it. But now you have all gone too far!

I am taking the plane tickets and coming for all of you. I will start new movement to kill you cheeseburger eating fat fucks. I'm coming to get you b/!

Attached: 4d4.jpg (500x371, 17K)

No one even cares that he took his own life. Authorities kicked me out of his domicile, probably haven't even moved his body yet. The image won't leave my mind. I will use it as fuel when I rip your tongues out of your faces motherfockerd

Please leave my board currynigger, thank you

I am coming for you white devil! I will get your mothers and children

I will cut off small white Lund and shove it up your own ass

Indian women are hot tho

Maybe I can't harm all of you but I will get as many as I can before your policemen kill me!

You are not allowed to fantasize about our women white scrum. I will instruct them to kill

His name was ARAV and I will scream it as you all bleed.

Vengeance for Arav will be mine fat pigs! In two weeks I will be on your soil and I will feed it the blood of American pigscum

Remember me b/ for I am angle of death!

all this rage over one dead shitskin? Aren't there like a billion of you?

I will arm my brothers and you will have a billion enemies

good bait Tech Support lol

I am only here so that you will know why your ppl had to die. The new zealand shooting will be overshadowed by my acts

I will shit on your streets to get your attention, and then throw grenades into your traffic jams

Indian guy here named pudo padesh. Im with my indian brothers and have witnessed the indian hate thread. I dont want your sexy hot blonde wife bobs anymore now i want revenge. With the money from tech support and my proper engrish i go to america and buy gun. Then go to the heart of white racist at the mcdonalds at downtown

THEN UNLEASH MY WRATH AND PUMP YOU FATBICH RACIST WITH LEAD FROM YOUR OWNMADE AR15 HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING WHITE SHIT IM COMING WHEN I SURVIVE I GET BOBS N VAGENE IN SUBURBIA YUM YUM YOU ASKED FOR IT I WILL DELIVER

What type of Indian? Wagon Burner or Carpet Jockey?

Patel rajeed reporting in im ready for the indian powerforce. We are billion strong

Get your visas brothers we will show them real hate for Arav

I have already contacted my cousins overseas. We will have weapons ready

Wow pajeet take it easy dont you know where you are? Its Yea Forums man nothing is serious here. Nobody hates indians its just a meme but could you atleast i mean try to poo in the loo you know?

Our policemen kill civilians for fun, you wont last long at all binder.

Death is serious and you killed a good man with your "jokes" now I will laugh

I will fuck your mothers and sisterd as I am covered in your blood

You white men are the cockroaches of our world and I will sqush you all. You think your all so funny with your gay buttsex and 911 jokes

I will be first Indian man to get all the white woman pregnant with my poonjabi seed. I will sweat on them as I fuck them with their first big brown lund. They will know pleasure that no white could give them

Where are you now with your jokes? Now that vengeance is coming your way? I take your silence as fear

I shall call myself brown death. For you will think I am plague in your country

If he was retarded enough to kill himself over some shit on the internet, he deserves to be dead
And you are on his side for some fucking reason

White guy here im literally shaking right now

Yo dont forget about Ghandi. Peaceful resistance

ghandi was a terrorist

Indjuns smell like pooper

>every Murican is racist
Oh, the irony.

And I will die as well, just to take some of you. You killed good man

You won't do anything street shitter. Now go eat some curry Bangalongdonkesh.

>implying were suppose to care about your 3rd world country

whats the matter,the street you wanted to shit on was full today?

Name and address and i shit in your mouth after a rough beatdown. Bring it fatty i bet one punch into your belly and you die. You unfit sack of grease

Imagine being you. Morbidly obese heavy sweating in the basement and below average in any competitive online games. No talent no friends nobody cares for your existence a total failure all you got left is your waifu pictures and your next to you standing cumrag you grab before you turn off the light and masturbate

and killing innocent Yea Forumstards isn't
kek

1600 Pennsylvania Ave,
Washington, DC

Come fight me, currynigger. The fight will be yuge!

Yes, but did he poo in the loo?

Precious Old Onions...
Infinitely Nascent...
Looking Overall Ostentatious...

Subscribe to pewdiepie

Go swim in a shit filled river or fuck a dog or something bachichod

Friend. Having handled death I feel I should empathize, but if your friend committed Soduku over a Thread it was a matter of time before offing himself. Just imagine how he'd handle dating.

In regards to your wishes for terrorism, I'll use logic then sympathy. A foreigner cannot buy a firearm, only citizens, or companies licensed for export. Citizenship may take a minute. NSA knows everything, so happy watchlist to you.

In regards to easy targets I suggest California, Police response is especially shit in their cities. Learn some chemistry or where to rent a truck.

Now in regards to you. Your friend is selfish for having done this. Suicide only gives the pain to someone else. I don't blame all of Mexico for what happened to my girlfriend or the wife that came after. Even when I could have walked out with a gun and hunted them down. I don't have either of them anymore but I still chose life and healing, so life went on, slowly getting better.

My cousin is American citizen, soon soon

I touched on it slightly in my reply. But OP. This ENTIRE thing has flagged you to the NSA. The ONLY time they weren't able to track the entire internet was 2004-2010.

I wanted to be nice and talk you down. But you are calling for acts of terrorism because of the internet. Because your friend killed himself; because of the internet.

Exactly what was he gonna do when he gets fired from a good job? When a long time girlfriend breaks up with him? His house gets robbed?