PICK. A. SIDE

PICK. A. SIDE.

>Bi people report the highest rates of poverty
news.trust.org//item/20190107094059-y79en/
iser.essex.ac.uk/research/publications/working-papers/iser/2014-02.pdf
acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/fysb/data_collection_study_final_report_street_outreach_program.pdf

>Bi women report the highest rates of sexual assault
hrc.org/resources/sexual-assault-and-the-lgbt-community
cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_sofindings.pdf
glaad.org/blog/13-things-you-didnt-know-about-being-bisexual
lgbtqnation.com/2018/07/new-stats-46-bisexual-women-reportedly-raped/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/31/bisexual-women-nearly-twice-likely-abused-partner/

>Bi women report higher rates of mental illness & substance abuse
out.com/news-opinion/2018/11/27/bisexual-women-are-more-likely-suffer-opioid-misuse-study-says
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02791072.2004.10399732?casa_token=iLqMkZHCSOAAAAAA:LeZXhS2hS9KOHi3Lt_PmsywGjsuBnvoMbRsUgbexfRTXx9s1ygrBVn9mxL2ctG4OehtX18JXiFsb8A&;;;;;;;
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07448481.2013.787619?scroll=top&needAccess=true&journalCode=vach20

>Bi people have the worst access to healthcare
qvoicenews.com/2018/10/17/bisexual-men-women-have-worst-access-to-health-care-ucla-study-says/
hrc.org/blog/bisexual-health-awareness-month-mental-health-in-the-bisexual-community
medicalxpress.com/news/2018-12-bisexual-women-vulnerable-poor-health.html
liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/lgbt.2014.0005?journalCode=lgbt

Attached: be1290ee404acaf2236841e321b293ad.jpg (1000x2070, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bonus track:

>Who are gynandromorphophilic men? Characterizing men with sexual interest in transgender women.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424

>BACKGROUND:
>Gynandromorphophilia (GAMP) is sexual interest in gynandromorphs (GAMs; colloquially, shemales). GAMs possess a combination of male and female physical characteristics. Thus, GAMP presents a challenge to conventional understandings of sexual orientation as sexual attraction to the male v. female form. Speculation about GAMP men has included the ideas that they are homosexual, heterosexual, or especially, bisexual.

>METHOD:
>We compared genital and subjective sexual arousal patterns of GAMP men with those of heterosexual and homosexual men. We also compared these groups on their self-ratings of sexual orientation and sexual interests.

>RESULTS:
>GAMP men had arousal patterns similar to those of heterosexual men and different from those of homosexual men. However, compared to heterosexual men, GAMP men were relatively more aroused by GAM erotic stimuli than by female erotic stimuli. GAMP men also scored higher than both heterosexual and homosexual men on a measure of autogynephilia.

>CONCLUSIONS:
>Results provide clear evidence that GAMP men are not homosexual. They also indicate that GAMP men are especially likely to eroticize the idea of being a woman.

TL;DR: Bi men into only trannies, femboys and traps are 100% straight. Stop trying to get oppression points.

Because they’re mentally ill like traps

It is gay though. The cock proves it.

I know a guy who is bi, i am pretty sure he just is so lonely, he wants to be loved by anyone and doesn't care (and yes, he was physically not sexually abused as a kid) Sadly, most of the lesbians I know are just so ugly, they probably couldn't get a guy (half of them look like guys anyway) just stuff I've noticed.

>I'm not in poverty
>I'm not a woman
>My healthcare is probably better than yours

Why do you even care OP?
Unless you are retarded, you just created the lowest quality bait.

Attached: look no one gives a fuck - Misc - quickmeme.jpg (625x347, 49K)

I just want (((bisexual people))) to stop being undecided fucks and learn to make choices.

My gf is bi.
She left her wife for me.
I'm Alpha.
And you are O(P)mega

...because it effects your life so much.

What makes you think they don't choose?

Okay, this is epic.

It's just that bisexuality hurts bisexuals and monosexuals alike.

The fact that they still call themselves "bisexual".

Choosing both is a choice

That's just being a greedy asshole.

> Bi women report higher rates of mental illness & substance abuse

I think that explains the core problem

the real question is why is crazy to hot?

Attached: preview.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Someone sounds jealous

You sound envious.

>It's just that bisexuality hurts bisexuals and monosexuals alike
>The fact that they still call themselves "bisexual"
>trusting mainstream media for facts on anything
>creating a thread on Yea Forums to help 'save' bi people

Holy shit could you try to be anymore dumb?
Firstly, do you really think that making some gay trash level bait thread is going to help anyone at all?

>bisexual
Second, literally only means that you can find both sexes attractive, it doesn't mean you get into orgies all the fucking time or that you can't have a long term stable committed relationship.

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

This is the most retarded thing I've heard all day. Other than LGBT itself

It literally means you can’t have a long term stable relationship

Tonight, on "why you shouldn't fuck your sister", OP thinks that attraction is a choice

Troll or literal retard?

You can choose to only have partners of one sex.

Nice try retard, but I am bi and so is my GF.
We've been in a stable relationship since 2013 with virtually no drama.

>However, compared to heterosexual men, GAMP men were relatively more aroused by GAM erotic stimuli than by female erotic stimuli. GAMP men also scored higher than both heterosexual and homosexual men on a measure of autogynephilia.

That's not straight, fag.

Why?
none of the things you linked apply to me.