Be honest: what is your opinion on pit bulls?

Be honest: what is your opinion on pit bulls?

Attached: h56weh546.jpg (678x438, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dogsbite.org/reports/13-years-us-dog-bite-fatalities-2005-2017-dogsbite.pdf
pitbullinfo.org/statistics.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice quads

Niggers of the dog world.
Sure there are some nice ones that won't maul your child, but they are the exception, not the rule.

Having one is a good way to get sued and/or injure a friend/family member.

The niggers of dogs. Kill on sight no value

Honestly sick of this being posted every goddamned day. Quads can’t save you. You are a faggot

seething digitlet

Underrated. The only reason they are in the news is because the owners are faggots.
Besides that, the pitbulls I know are not agressive at all.
The smaller the dog, the more agressive they are. Chihuahua's, Jack Russels etc..
The only reason why they are not in the news, is because they don't really bite people hard enough to get a serious injury; this is where the size actually matters.

Dogvworld niggers. Some are OK, but most are shit.

They actually have a low per capita of dog bites.

Unlike with niggers, their hate is unwarranted

>My good friend has a giant black pitbull named vader
>when I first seen him a was at their front gate and he comes out doggy door and i backed the fuck up
>dumbass friend left gate wide open and i has my bowie knife holsterd
>first time meeting this giant black monster dog and hes the sweetest dog
>felt like a legitimate racist for judging the dog
Pic related look exactly like vader

Attached: 14Black-Pitbulls-.jpg (750x460, 34K)

murderous killing machines I hope they're wiped off the earth.

only fucking drug dealers and criminals own pitbulls.

Attached: F9CE4338-C565-493E-8E22-DD31EA5DF4FC.jpg (200x215, 17K)

I don't feel like looking for it, but sources online show they have a low per capita of dog bits when compared to other species of dogs.

Why is this thread spammed every fucking day?

Attached: 1514689485084.jpg (293x339, 30K)

dogsbite.org/reports/13-years-us-dog-bite-fatalities-2005-2017-dogsbite.pdf

Attached: 6E3E6A09-0D9A-4A59-BFB7-595CE4911EF6.png (1334x750, 321K)

Because like every other time,
OP is a faggot

piece of shit breed that needs a ton of attention and can kill you if you don't attention whore it, and might even if you do. only an idiot would own one.

Kinda dumber on the scale of what dogs are available. They can be both incredibly vicious and incredibly docile and loving. But they're definitely both. Just like people it's all subjective to what family they came from and how much they got fucked up mentally while being raised.

It's all about the individual dog's lineage, and what behaviors breeders allow in the animals they permit to reproduce.

Uh oh, looks like someone is delusional.

That is NOT per capita, dude. Try again

pitbullinfo.org/statistics.html
Here is per capita. Way more accurate to guage by per capita

Nope.
That wasn't per capita

All dogs are trashy. Pitbulls are just worse than trash. I've killed a few that "attacked" me.

Never had an opinion on them until I owned one. Sweetest dog ever. We owned a pet shop back in the day and we brought her in. She was like our store mascot and all the customers loved her. Never showed a hint of aggression towards any new/old customers. Maybe I'm lucky just lucky and she's one of the exceptions. She's almost 15 and still just as sweet as can be.

Also, dog attacks happen on the daily but the only ones you hear about involve pits. Just like car crashes happen daily but you don't hear about everyone. However, you do hear about airline crash. Most of the bad rap of pits is all because of the media. There are TONS of severe dog attack cases that were not carried out by pits but you never see them make headlines. Media bias and agenda pushing at its finest.

Lastly, you have the niggers and wiggers owning pitbulls because of the "gangsta image". Those are the shit owners that fuel the more aggressive pits. My pit was 6 weeks old when we got her, raised around other animals, kids, strangers and not a mean bone in her body. They only live an average of 12 years, she's going on 15 so we're doing something right. I'm gonna miss her when she's gone.

TL;DR Didn't haven an opinion until I owned one. One of the best, if not the best, dogs I've ever owned. You raise them like any other family dog and they'll be just fine.

Mediocre tier, honestly

Harper Lee

Attached: jock n nerd 1.jpg (263x192, 8K)