Tell us about your first girlfriend

Tell us about your first girlfriend.

Attached: Levi-Miller-as-Charlie-Bucktin-and-Nandalie-Campbell-Killick-as-Laura-Wishart-in-Jasper-Jones-768x51 (768x513, 91K)

One day she was blowing me and I busted without any attempt to alert her. It came out of her nose and she was practically choking on it.

Based

Attached: 1554156162135.jpg (284x322, 28K)

I was 16, in love. Turned out in the 2 months we had dated she fucked at least 10 other guys and when I confronted her she really went off and blamed me for all of it which kinda fucked with me, mentally.

Then she dated some Mexican who knocked her up and eventually beat her to death. I’m still socially awkward and tend to avoid people unless I have no other choice.

I have a wife now, but it took a good 10 years to learn to be open around people, again.

At highschool freshman year, 6-7/10 petite blonde green eyes class mate.
dated for almost a month.

Someday she just dropped me, didn't want to talk to me, didn't want to see me. no explanations.
heartbroken.
2-3 weeks forward, she was dating another guy, fat, pigface, basically a moron trying to be somebody else.
they dated for like 5 months.
year finished, i leaved that school.

senior year, i talked to her again. asked why she left me
>i don't know user
asked why she dated that horrible motherfucker
>i don't know user
i tryied to get some answers without being pushy
not success.

i'm still wondering it.

I married her and we still love eachother for the last 20 years
I know her since i was 16
She's a programmer and i am an engineer so we don't have troubles around money
The only bad thing about her is that she is diabetic so i have to keep an eye on her

It was the summer before freshman year of hs. She was a cute enough Colombian nerd girl. I was too beta and she wasn't even my type so it didn't take long for that relationship to end. I cried when she broke up with me lol

similar story here except the bitch married some cuck with a lot of money and got a happy ending for being a horrible human being

still waiting on karma to pimp slap her. I know it will one way or another when she hits the wall at 30 and he trades her in for a newer model

She's still in the same plot I dug her up from

One day i was fucking my GF and her mom came into the room and slowly walked out all red. I was 18 and my gf 14 at the time.

Got together junior year of high school, broke up after 7 years, got back together months later, we're swingers now, relationship has never been stronger.

>we fuck other people
>the relationship is stronger than ever!

the delusion is strong with this one.

any repercussions?

Assuming I have one

Attached: Pepehands.png (412x351, 78K)

> be me m/19
> never had contact to girls in highschool or even kissed a girl
> getting depression and psychic problems at 14
> embarrassing all girls in school including the ones that i had a crush on
> gets known as the "perverted disqusting boy"
> finally at age 17 reflects all of the things I did and realize that it was not funny at all to scream out loud who Id like to fuck, who has the biggest ass, biggest tits and so on
> virgin forever

>about 15 in jujutsu class
>me being beta as fuck
>there's these two female identical twins
>they look painfully alike
>during ground practice we roll on top of each other and the usual bit
>she smiles a bit and we get talking
>not sure how it all started, but at some point we started dating
>she and her sister were victim to some bullying because they're obvious nerds
>they're a class below me so i can hardly do a thing about it
>at some point chads and stacies from her class start haressing me aswell
>after some back and forth almost get into an actual fight
>even if i hadn't been so much of a pussy i would have gotten my ass beat because they were typically running arround as 5
>i didn't have the type of friends who would have my back, so me and her figured out we'd just go on long walks and they'd let us be
>the years pass and i join a dance course for her
>she also hates my friends (who i will have to admit that: are a bad influence), she gets into a big fight with my best friend
>in my persuit of getting pussy i watch twightlight and cooking shows and other cringy shit
>year 2: i'm pretty much a member of the family at this point
>still a virgin
>her parents invite me on this vacation to the country just next door
>we spend some quality time and get into a sauna
>i see her pussy and she sees my dick
>after sauna i lock the door, massage her a bit and suggest to take things further
>she just says "i'm sure there`s nothing happening here"
>this was the moment when i decided that i had to break up
>some months later i worked up the courage to tell her after treating her like shit so she might get the hint herself
>she didn't get the hint
>she cried when i broke up
>and i told myself "don't ever get into a relationship for the sake of being in a relationship"

None. Her parents where okay with it because i took care of her much better than they did.

this seriously sonds like she' got bipolar disorder.
Left you during a depressive spike, then hooked up with the fat guy during a manic phase, which usually lasts bit longer, cause it slowly fizzles out.

would explain, why she can't explain her behaviour

My girl was a bitch named Wendy. I stomped her

now that you mention it, probably yes. she got fat at some point. then lose weight. cutted her hair really short.

we used to talk like friends after that, but i still was heartbroken trying to figure out what the hell i did wrong. It hurted like a hell.

Fastforward to uni years.
Stupid me, she was on another relation but i managed to date her anyway. For the sake of answers or at least any glimpse of a reason she could have had back then. Nothing came from it.

The story is pretty long i could even greentext it but i'm short of time right now.

kinda depressing story. how much time have passed since then? do you still talk or something?

>"don't ever get into a relationship for the sake of being in a relationship"

wise words user

I met her online. and made my positive sexual experiences. it was some kind of love. but not love like with a girl you met offline.

>Half Greek Half Turkish
>Born and raised Orthodox in Turkey
>Immigrated in her early teens
>Disgusted by feminism and the way white women treat their men
>Treated her right and we'll be married in a couple of months

She was the fucking best. Couldn't be around me for 5 minutes with out trying to make me cum in some way. she was 14 and had big round tits that had yet to succumb to gravity.

Still havent come across too many girls as horny as her.

Hooked up with her briefly the summer she graduated and I was in my first year at college.

Pic related.

Attached: young thing.jpg (1728x2304, 929K)

Prettiest girl I’ve ever seen but that pussy smelled like a dead skunk in the middle of the road

omedetou user

He made her horny, you didn't. Its that simple with women, they are a slave to their horny at that age.

And dudes arent? lol

Thanks a little nervous but I know she's the right one. Sexy af too so that's a bonus

EVERYTHING gets a dude horny. Thats the difference.

i'm pretty aware of that.

the thing is that guy looked like pic related and was edgy af.

Attached: retarded tiger.jpg (480x270, 21K)

>

> jr high school era
> awkward as fuck
> girls hate me
> randomly wound up riding bikes with this girl
> wound up in my room hanging out
> inseparable from then on but super inexperienced
> both very shy
> eventually get to kissing, touching, and more
> get head now and then but never finish
> she's really awful at it and we're both nervous
> go down on her once
#tastesbadman
> never get up the courage/time/place to fuck ... too nervous about pregnancy
> her slutty aunt gives her 8 different kinds of contraceptives from condoms to vag foam to idk what else
> tfuq do i do with this shit?
> get to highschool and she dumps me
> she turns huge slut
> drugs
> kid before 18
> leaves school before graduation
> year or two after graduation she hits me up
> meet her and her baby
> weirded out and don't talk again for years
> finally reconnect and she pretty much pounces on my dick that very night
> forthelulz hit it a few times
> time goes by, her first kid turns 18 (daughter)
> tap that for the lulz
> get caught
> we still all talk

super easy to control... ive got her in the palm of my hand.

>Implying

We were 16. Together for a year and a half.
She was amazing. Would do everything for me. Was horny and would suck me on command. She was beautiful, had a, for me, a perfect body with amazing wide hips and nice booty but really skinny and nice small titties. She was smart, dressed well.

Too bad I'm an idiot who pushes everyone away and I was even more retarded as I am now as a teenager.

Fuck I'm one retarded anti-social idiot.... Almost all of my gf's (except one) were amazing and I was the one who fucked it up every time.

Last I heard, her dad died of cancer, she always hated her mother, so now, supposedly, lives somewhere in UK.

Last picture I saw of her she looked fucking amazing. 10/10. She is a lawyer soon to be partner.

She never even tried using any of the social media. Which tells a lot about her.

5th grade
We held hands
Kissed a few times
Dated for like a year

>amazing wide hips and nice booty but really skinny and nice small titties
HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

That's my shit right there! You are a man of taste!