Any medfags know what tf this is

any medfags know what tf this is
cant fucking swallow it hurts so bad

Attached: ablackmanputhisdickinmythroat.jpg (576x1024, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FQLElTVQ_bI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cancer, go kys faggot

ok

septic throat

Tonsil stones. Good luck

medifag here
my first diagnose would be AIDS
good luck

Worm

Do you do drugs mate? Smoke?

Chicken Bones.

Looks like lupus

strep , clear that shit up before the whole back of ur shit turns white and then it'll be a pain in the ass. go to Walgreens or something and ask for strep throat pills or syrup
or if u antisocial look up the medicine and just ask them for the name of it . How I know ? my girl complained about her throat hurting when she was sucking it and when I looked in there I was fucking horrified

yup you should gargle and brush your teeth more shits grotesque and only happens to hobos you need to re evaluate your life

Bacterial infection causing inflammation, white spots/streaks, and pain. Possibly Strep throat, but need culture to determine infecting agent.

"eople with tonsil stones may not know what they are. Tonsil stones can become a home for bacteria and may have an unpleasant smell.

The tonsils are two small mounds of tissue that lie at the back of the throat, one on either side."

ew

Strep

Smart user here. Go get some meds and it'll clear up

Good luck friendo, it's gonna stink!

nope nothing

tonsillitis you need antibiotics

white

youtu.be/FQLElTVQ_bI

Either tonsil stones or streptococcus

those look like tonsil stones, i recommend you see a professional.

EMT here
thoughts and prayers
good luck

Well, that filename is hurting me tbh.
Be a fucking man and burst the fuckers with cotonbuds.

looked up streptococcus and im pretty certain its that
thanks Yea Forums

Was she on her period ?

I got streptococcus throat when i was 16. Looked and felt exactly like that.
Go to a doctor and get anti biotics before it gets out of control

Attached: 1542502977664.jpg (1016x568, 73K)

Aw fuck, man. I had this bad one year, if that's what I think it is. If it's tonsilitis, it SUCKS.

It starts off as pain, then pain when swallowing, then it hurts even to laugh and every time you swallow, you're taking in chunks of pus. Just awful. You're going to need an antibiotic and to drink lots of peppery soup with vinegar.

Gargle with salt water and Hydrogen peroxide after you stick your pinky into the back of your throat to dislodge the stones by massaging your tonsils with it, then rinse again with salt water, wait an hour and rinse again with salt water and hydrogen peroxide. If your throat doesn't clear up within 8 hours after you get all the stones out of your tonsils go to a Dr.

Obviously tonsillitis, stay in bed for a week and drink lots of chamomile tea and it will go away. Also gargle with sage tea.

Don't take antibiotics. Up to 95% of tonsilitis are viral so it will harm you more, than it would help.

Hey friendo, dumb faggot who chose to go to medschool here- and one who has gone through this hell personally before.
You have some pretty cryptic tonsils (like me), so tonsil stones can block those suckers up and cause tonsillitis, which you undoubtedly have.
Go to an urgent care and get antibiotics, and symptoms will clear in 2 days max- BUT it is critical you keep those fuckin' tonsils clean after. I was a slow learner and went through three courses of antibiotics before I caught on.
Gargle salt water after meals, and dislodge those white cunts with a water pick or a toothbrush when you see em.

Attached: i_am_the_doctor.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Medfag here, all you need to do is stop sucking dick's for 3 days, hard for you but youll get better after, meanwhile just use your anus to do your daily practices.

i am pretty sure that's a uvula

tonsil stones. got my tonsils removed due to this last year.
I've been delaing with this issue for almost 8 years i thnik. doctors gave me meds that didnt work, popping them out would resolve this issue temporarly. i had bad breath becasue of it so one day i just said "fuck it", went to the doctor and told her that i want to go to the hospital to get it removed.
You won't fully heal it, ever. the only solution is to have your tonsils removed.

aidscancer