Hey b, it's Thursday

Hey b, it's Thursday.

I may need to die soon, so I have a quick question.

On the diagram here, it's pretty unanimous that aiming for the yellow spot is the way to go. However, I could fuck it up and aim too low, severing my spinal cord non-fatally. I could aim it perfectly and still flinch, or the gun could buck or something like that.

That being said, do you think I should aim instead for the pink circle to hit the cerebellum instead, or aim even as high up as the green circle to ensure I'm hitting my brain? I know that shooting my frontal lobe is a bad idea.

I have a firearm that I'm sure can do the job, I'm only worried about the act itself.

I'm only interested in answers, not inquiries, please and thanks.

Attached: diagram.jpg (470x424, 69K)

Just use shotgun, fag

Also checked

1 (800) 273-8255

Shotgun with birdshot, and don't forget to stream it

Paramedic. Obligatory don't do it, but if you do, brainstem is the best bet. I've seen hundreds of botched suicides. Don't flinch.

Have you considert cyanide? As a Plan B

That's like a one-in-a-thousand thing, right? Hopefully that luck extends into real life and I won't actually need to die.

Green circle is the best.
Pink circle is also definitly a kill shot.
Even if you aim below the pink circle you're going to die, or just bleed out inconscious really fast.

I was told to put the gun behind the ear and then up like sideways . Like the red line but from behind the ear . A police officer told me this is the most effective way I might draw you a pic

yeah the skull is thin there, it's hard to fuck up.

get a 12 or 20 gauge shotgun, usually around $200-$300 in US, buy some 00 buckshot and shove the barrel all the way in your mouth, and make sure its pointed up but still at an angle aiming at your head, bite down hard on the barrel so you dont flinch and pull the trigger, your brains will become wallpaper the second you fire
there will be no brain or too part of your head left if u do it right

Attached: 7A7A4483-3CB9-4542-9671-3A14920385E5.jpg (728x749, 126K)

Like this bit the gun needs to be behinde the ear. I'd fix the gun so it wont move and use a rope to pull the trigger . Godspeed OP see you soon

Attached: IMG_20190404_193029.jpg (512x396, 53K)

Biting down is helpful, thanks

why u wanna kys?

ever wondered why people depicted doing this stick it in their mouths?
much better aiming, the maxilla is pretty spongious (easy to pass for bullets) and the bullets/shrapnells have a chance of ricocheting from the inner skull, destroying a lot of brain mass.
a lateral shot might be much harder to aim and the skull might take a lot of energy from the shot.

that being said i'n not an expert on weapons.

obviously, don't kill youself, and shooting in your head surely is on the worse side of methods.

also, nice trips OP

Triple dubs of truth . Never question the numbers . Before he had dubs dubs this guy knows his shit .

buy a couple bags of fentanyl dope shoot em all at once, no question youre gonna die

don't use a gun faggot. dive head first off a high bridge or building. your skull will fucking explode instantly on a hard surface below, no uncertainty.

buy a authethentic ww2 nazi uniform, wear it and take cyanide

congratulations, you are now aiming at the most dense bone inside your body (Petrous part of the temporal bone, petrosuns meaning stone-like, hard).
not a good idea.

tru, make sure u get 10+ stories high and its pretty surefire

yupp 10+ stories is hard to fuck up.

lol. thanks for dispelling that for me. Even though I wasn't really considering trying it that way.

overdose on eating wood

>stone
If the caliber and the gun is choosen right and not a 9mm that shit wont matter trust me even a 9mm could do the job but risky . Id go for fenta just OD but use a lot of numbing drugs before

dont kys OP :(

as said, i'm not an expert on weapons.
if the shot splits your head in half these details dont count.

>with birdshot

Don't listen to this retard, use buckshot, you'll completely blow your brain out the back of skull, no need to aim

use the long drop method hanging, but dont fuck it up

Why do you need to die?

Cyanide is a great option but it's a controlled substance, Another toxin you can ingest is Ricin, which you can source from a certain part of the internet. Godspeed on your journey, I hope the information on this thread will help.

If you want to hit any of the shots, you can hold the weapon to the back of your neck or the crown of your head and shoot down.

don't forget the part about wearing a nazi uniform. iits very important

For those who says "shotgun"

Attached: FB_IMG_1553818057801.jpg (720x960, 86K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1553818060339.jpg (719x960, 50K)

Please user don't do it

Hey man. Please don’t kill your self.
Integrate yourself with a community

Attached: 7489A414-19DB-4CF5-8A66-847DF4294F85.jpg (1024x745, 142K)