This is the scariest (and sexiest) thing you can show a liberal

This is the scariest (and sexiest) thing you can show a liberal.

Attached: A68D70E4-4226-45B8-9DDE-53AC70CA5016.jpg (258x386, 10K)

who this?

I think that's sexy squidward.

Found the college freshman

Found the bluepill soyboy beta fedora cuck libtard NPC

that retarded bitch doesn't scare anyone.

Wish that Republicans also shared her atheist beliefs too

Rand is kryptonite against feminists. An independent educated woman who basically destroyed the basis for their platform.

legit thought she was a tranny on first look
probably autistic

atheists are literally retarded, if you drop God, you only put something else in its place, hence why social justice looks more like a cult than anything else

She was also probably abortion

That bitch was seriously mentally ill. Total psycho. If humanity would have been like in her dreams, we would never have formed a society because only the biggest ooga-boogas could have been chefs, nobody would have a lifespan over 30, ever exposed to some rival who is out for your blood without any kind of fairness, so no 1 vs 1 but brutish cowards spawnkilling every opposition. May have been better for nature but a total failure as a species.

autistic you mean, and no im not being ironic

Like most social/political writers she was great at pointing out and illustrating the problems but her solutions were pure idiocy. Like most of her ilk on both sides of the political spectrum she had a great understanding of human nature except when it came to applying it to their own ideas.

Rand is a terrible writer. I would unironically prefer to sit down and read the entirety of the Twilight series rather than pick up a Rand novel

So following some divine entity in the sky whose rules are given by random people is better because if we didn't have that it would be something else? Social justice is bad so I'm going to pray to my 2000 year old dead carpenter who said groovy things? Seems very short sighted.

Holy shit he struck a nerve didn't he faggot? How's community college in Alabama?

For the record, I shall repeat what I have said many times before: I do not join or endorse any political group or movement. More specifically, I disapprove of, disagree with and have no connection with, the latest aberration of some conservatives, the so-called "hippies of the right," who attempt to snare the younger or more careless ones of my readers by claiming simultaneously to be followers of my philosophy and advocates of anarchism. Anyone offering such a combination confesses his inability to understand either. Anarchism is the most irrational, anti-intellectual notion ever spun by the concrete-bound, context-dropping, whim-worshiping fringe of the collectivist movement, where it properly belongs.

[Ayn Rand, "Brief Summary," The Objectivist, September 1971]

Above all, do not join the wrong ideological groups or movements, in order to "do something." By "ideological" (in this context), I mean groups or movements proclaiming some vaguely generalized, undefined (and, usually, contradictory) political goals. (E.g., the Conservative Party, which subordinates reason to faith, and substitutes theocracy for capitalism; or the "libertarian" hippies, who subordinate reason to whims, and substitute anarchism for capitalism.) To join such groups means to reverse the philosophical hierarchy and to sell out fundamental principles for the sake of some superficial political action which is bound to fail. It means that you help the defeat of your ideas and the victory of your enemies.

[Ayn Rand, "What Can One Do?" Philosophy: Who Needs It]

yes actually, when those traditions have kept a society from going down the rat utopia path, id much rather them follow that than them going down the path of extinction

inb4
>but muh wars and senseless death
thats just a part of nature, get over your arrogance,faggot

Attached: FB_IMG_1553964545806.jpg (1080x817, 90K)

You're right we should go back to stoning adulterers in the street and owning slaves because the good book says we should. Society should remain the same because otherwise it would make me uncomfortable to fathom anything else. Also, we need to destroy other people's religions because thet aren't mine! Despite the fact that there religions and tradition have kept their societies from going down the "rat utopia(?) path" ours is the right one.

Always go for the easy answers folks because thinking is hard. Change ain't easy but you gotta do it to evolve.

Can't post anything without using 50 memes can you?

>muh extremes

okay bud, i get that your parents traumatized the crap out of you with "youre gonna go to hell" when you were a kid but take a look at how docile Christians are today. and please learn a bit more about human nature before acting like you know everything

lmao, you're right about that. Daddy's money sent him to harvard, now he's thinking he's self-made

No most liberals don’t give a shit one way or the other about her. Most liberals went though their objectivism phase a long time ago.

No one on Yea Forums went to/ currently goes to Harvard

This is the scariest (& sexiest) thing you can show a liberaL

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-104942_Gallery.jpg (351x560, 94K)

The Donald/Ivanka sex tape, I know it exists.