I shoot an 8mg dilaudid, mix with a little black tar heroin and cyrstal meth...

i shoot an 8mg dilaudid, mix with a little black tar heroin and cyrstal meth. its the only thing that gives me any motivation to do anything. I don't get all junkie and nod off all day. That mixture pretty much just makes me feel like a mormal sober person probably feels like when they get up and take a hot shower. without the drugs I wont go outside or barely move off the couch. the picture is my cock. i havent had sex in two years.

Attached: 20180603_045136.jpg (780x1040, 131K)

Nobody cares about any of this, user.

Way to waste your dick.

dang rip u i know the feel wanting to feel good

How come you're not letting anyone suck that thing?

lost my sex drive

Attached: 20180615_100834.jpg (780x1040, 148K)

Attached: 20180615_101132.jpg (780x1040, 154K)

Attached: 20180718_095834.jpg (780x1040, 149K)

Does it still function, though?

just fine but since im circumcised and I have to tuck it in my pant leg its lost all sensation from the years of rubbing against fabric. Ive never came by a girl giving me a blow job and for me to cum during sex I have to completely focus and pretty much pound a pussy until its swollen red and that doesnt always work. Ill even hold my breath until Im about to passout to cum. women are always satisfied. got to the point i felt like a sex toy.

You are. Charge 'em for it.

You look weird with no pubes because you're you.

I'd buy your meth for you to fuck my ass.

>feel like a mormal sober person probably feels like when they get up and take a hot shower. without the drugs I wont go outside or barely move off the couch

this is why I shot heroin for 2 years. I quit and am glad I did. I never needed it and it held me back in so many ways and had a lot of risk involved.

ok but by my heroin i get meth free most the time and i only fuck women

Attached: 20180610_192130.jpg (1040x780, 177K)

Yeah that's not how whoring works, friendo.

yeah im tired of it now. the heroin was like a friend that was there when i needed them to be there. I got laid off from a job I had for 15 years making $120k 2 months after me and my wife bought a house then the same week my grandma dies then I wake up one morning and my wife is not in bed next to me... she left and I didn't hear from here for three months. Then I got hit by a car and was unable to pass a physical for a new job. then my wife of 7 years comes home and says she is in a comitted relationship with an 18 year old boy that was engaged and lived at home with his mom and thought i was just going to be cool with that. so thats when i started shooting heroin and meth daily. then we divorced and she got the house and I went crazy and spent all $30k of our $2000 loans from every loan company in town. then when all that was gone and my $2000 a month unemployment checks I got for 6 months and all my 16 guns were gone, I weighed 125lbs and walked around doing any and everything because all fear had left my body and I could have cared less if I lived or died. while in that phase I racked up 8 warrants in two different states and now Im wanted and have felony charges and might be looking at 2 years in state jail..

This:,( are we related

damn you probably make/made bad decisions. I was lucky to do heroin in my early 20s and get out of it. My life only got better from there. Found an actual career and honestly work keeps me happy.

the cope is strong with this one

You're trying to prove to a bunch of internet retards that you need drugs to survive. That you need Dilaudid, Heroin, and Meth all at once to function normally

That's called addiction. You are severely addicted to drugs. Unless you stop, your life will devolve into pain and suffering until you yourself die.

source: Did all these drugs.

shaking my FUCKING head

Holy shit if it's true your life is a mess. No wonder you need an escape. Work on one problem at a time to get better. I would suggest on ditching the drug addiction (Being an ex addict myselft I know this will mostly be the hardest). It will set a good fondation for you to improve yourself tho.

Fucking loser get your shit together you are an embarrassment. Sure you had a shitty run but if you are just going to give up you might as well kill yourself

I started working offshore in the oilfield when I was 18 years old and right out of highschools was making $1000 a week working 21 days straight and getting 7 days off. did that until I was 20 and got asked to be a contract admini for an international offshore project in nigeria for 2 years so I did that and lived there for 2 years well. I worked 8 weeks straight then went home for two weeks but in those 8 weeks I would make $30k so I got used to making that kind of money from 20 to 33. basically always make over $100k wasnt a severe drug addict but was an alcoholic and eventually started taking hydrocodone and vyvanse and that went from one or two 5mg hydros a day to a 30 10mg hydro and 3 70mg vyvanse and a few 20mg instant realease adderall addiction and really only went to meth and heroin after I lost my job and lost my insurance I figured I was already addicted to opiates and amphetamines so what harm would the street version of that be so I started shooting meth and heroin and to be honest I got way higher taking the doctor prescribed pills then I do on the street drugs so people can say what they want but an opiate is an opiate and an amphetamine is an amphetamine no matter how you look at it. do I blame the doctor no because I already have obssessive compulsive tendencies and since day one loved taking drugs and always ended up with a ridiculously high tolerance to everything I did because I was young and dumb and worked hard and always had $30 or $40 grand in the bank to buy as much of whatever drug I was doing at the time as I wanted. I had no bills but a cell phone didn't need a place to stay had all my stuff in a storage room for 7 years while working over sease all over africa and the carribean and on my time off would come home and call whichever friend sounded like they were going to have the most fun and sleepo on their couch until it was time to fly back to whatever country I was working in. actually I had an awesom life.

nice socks