I nonironically hate black people because they consistently reinforce stereotypes without hesitation...

I nonironically hate black people because they consistently reinforce stereotypes without hesitation. Why shouldn’t I be racist?

Attached: 1553071010249.jpg (907x510, 116K)

You must be white

You SHOULD be racist. Go to /pol/ and say hi to our brothers

Not all black people are dumb niggers.

Can’t say I disagree facts are facts

"who wants huggies"

There are plenty of dumb niggers of every race and color. Most of the white guys on /pol/ are just dumb fucking niggers.

It's about being moronic willfully ignorant and violent peices of shit, not the melanin content of your skin.

found the black

Ethically, it isn't right to "hate" someone over merely ancestry, but ultimately it comes down to how you act on it.

If you don't like people of a certain color, heritage, or things typically associated with them, that's fine. Using that prejudice or statistics on the majority or minority to judge a whole populous or an individual is simply ignorant.

Many stereotypes exists because there are some truth to them and some are fabrications that just caught on like an urban legend. The problem is that while some people can fulfill every stereotype for their race, the next may not play into any of them at all. Thus using race and all prejudices/stereotypes you associate with them to judge a majority that don't all fit the pattern or an individual that unbeknown to you could either be a prime example or stereotypes or a complete exception, is a logically fallacy.

(cont)

In some cases though profiling can and should be used, albeit, 99% of the time with multiple factors to profile beyond race alone.
i.e.
- If you're walking the street at night alone and see a black man approaching you, fear being mugged, and move to the other side of the street. That's fine.
- In the same scenario, instead of moving you attack the black man then you've gone too far. At that point you've passed judgement and acted on an outcome that was presumed rather than just possible.

It's worth noting in that scenario that yes, a black man is statistically much more likely to commit a violent crime, but it's NOT the only profiling/aspect of probability here. Walking alone means you're more likely to be a victim of a crime, walking the street at night means you're more likely to be a victim. All these factors can combine to warrant you to be alert, but not to act as if what you suspect is actually going to happen. Your actions/reaction can also factor into the probability there. If you move and he doesn't, the chances are far lower of something happening. If you move and he follows then the chances could be higher.

Shut up bluegummer

Who's a good little jeuden
Jew are, yes jew are 8D

I really wanted to be impartial, but now that you bring it up, it really only ever has been the black people who have been the facilitators of any violent confrontation/bullying I've experienced in my life.

In fact, earlier this year, I was too late renting a specific game from Redbox so I had to go to the only one left that happened to be in a shitty part of town, and these fucking black dudes start screaming in and out of the laundromat 15 ft from me, fighting over a phone.

I really do not want to be racist, but that being said, if black people didn't exist, I would have experienced literally zero physical abuse or verbal threats in my entire life.

Nigger

I hate niggers. Ive been across a couple friendly and tolerable ones but the rest approach me acting niggerly and it scares the shit out of me. I carry a gun all the time now, not about to get raped by one of those apes.

there is literally nothing wrong with being racist

>using statistics to judge a populous is ignorant
fuck off libtard

Funny how this methhead white family living next to me fight over petty shit like phones too. Yeah, it’s because they are white and not just pieces of shit

black user here and I do agree blacks are annoying to be around. Telling you follow my culture and shit. Mostly interested in white culture and Nazi ideology here. Also it's up to you if you want to be racist. I'm racist over people that I hate being around. Have this one guy I know is black Nearly like him like he's white.

Also annoying to have blacks treat me like their own. Feel mostly white moat of the time.

Anyone can be racist so that doesn't bother me.

By the same token I could say all white people are white trash living in trailers. But, I’m a little more intelligent than that and judge people on an individual basis

Good response Einstein

Feels like people in the south would be more racist. Not sure just following a stereotype here.