This is what Trumpanzees get their "real" news from

This is what Trumpanzees get their "real" news from.

How can you not consider these people to be the losers of evolution?

Attached: Fox News 3 Mexicans.jpg (760x424, 98K)

Nope it's mostly the internet, not liberal colleges that brain wash stoners.

>Trumpanzee
Nice. Just to take the bait, I only occasionally get some news from Fox, and when I do I try to take into account their right wing bias. The truth is probably somewhere a little 'to the left' of what they say, so to speak.

That being said, I think that Fox has done a good job of calling out Trump when his administration peddles bullshit. He kept on with the myth that a bunch of illegals are crossing at the border, and it was a Fox figurehead who told Sarah Sanders that it's a lie and that most of the illegal crossings happen at airports.

TL;DR Fox isn't too bad, but I know they're biased.

My support of Trump is minimal and based upon my own research more than what news sources tell me.

Unironically better then CNN and MSNBC.
Infact, they might be the most credible mainstream media alternative, sad as that is.

Shit man, you giving another option? Pick your poison buddy, brainwashing liberal media or brainwashing conservative media. Free press my ass. As soon as a political leaning billionaire buys up a news network it should be considered satire or some shit.

>3 mexican countries
So that's Mexico and?

Did they mean 3 central american countries?

you do realize that "trumpanzees"are the only people who throw a fit about the media right?

thisguygetsit.jpg

>Infact, they might be the most credible mainstream media alternative, sad as that is.

After Alex "Psychosis" Jones, of course.

Attached: 4514d771a91c530d55f09d63b5101f8b.png (526x526, 377K)

Wait.... so OP is a trumpanzee? Since he's throwing a fit about media? Hmm. I'm lost.

Literally came to say this.

>brainwashing

Only the weak and stupid get brainwashed.

Attached: 1485368258513.jpg (728x485, 47K)

Alex jones isnt mainstream media retard. The only mainstream alternative at that level is msnbc.

if you think regular media is good, then you're a fool

How did that Mueller probe thing work out for those other mainstream networks? You know, that Mueller probe thing that they had been shilling for 2 years? Has Drumpf been indicted yet?

He's about to be

If you're watching any big news corporation and take it seriously you'd fall under that.
CNN is Fox news for ignorant blue bois who want to hear how evil Trump and men are. Fox news is news for the scared red bois who want to hear about how core family values from a different age that ultimately come back to relestate and how how mellenials are ruining everything.

How is Fox any different than CNN or MSNBC? Youre an absolute retard to think any cable news channel is not taking a bias left or right stance and sensationalizing stories to get viewers.Congrats retard.

>Caring about politics and using pet names for the president
Looks like youre the loser of evolution, so beta he has to talk about other people cause he has nothing going for him

Yep thats what I picked up on, Mexico has 3 countries, wow

>complains about pet names for the president

>while he called obama a nigger for the past 8 years

>pet names for the president

like calling barack obama a nigger for the past 8 years? or are pet names for the president only a problem when its the republican presidents? if you had any sense you'd hate donald trump to

i don't get it , the lady looks very credible and f hot as well... where do i sub?

> But obama is a nigger.

Because I consider losers like you, who frame arguments like that losers. Let's play a game you post a Fox news lie and I'll post a CNN one. Let's see who lies most.
I'll go first

>Semi-automatic weapons
CNN apologized for a May 15, 2003, story in which CNN's John Zarella and Broward County, Florida Sheriff Ken Jenne demonstrated the rapid firing of fully automatic firearms while covering the federal Assault Weapons Ban, due to expire the following year. The Assault Weapons Ban was concerned solely with semi-automatic firearms, not fully automatic ones, which had already been restricted by the National Firearms Act of 1934, and the subsequent 1986 Firearm Owners Protection Act

>How can you not consider these people to be the losers of evolution?
Simple: they don't believe in evolution!

Donna Brazile and Roland Martin

In October 2016, WikiLeaks published emails from John Podesta which showed CNN contributor Donna Brazile passing the questions for a CNN-sponsored debate to the Clinton campaign. In the email, Brazile discussed her concern about Clinton's ability to field a question regarding the death penalty. The following day Clinton would receive the question about the death penalty, verbatim, from an audience member at the CNN-hosted Town Hall event. According to a CNNMoney investigation, debate moderator Roland Martin of TV One "did not deny sharing information with Brazile". CNN severed ties with Brazile on October 14, 2016

You have talked to all of them and you know this personally? The old fox Anchors are all gone, encouraged to leave in 2016...

found it myself

Fox Refers to El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras as ‘Three Mexican Countries’

fuck the politics, whose the bitch in the middle and where are her nudes

Am I sure that religious fundamentalists don't believe in evolution? Hold on, let me think about it for a second...

No, yep pretty sure they don't

>he's about to be
Every week you've said this, for 2 years. It ain't happening.

the weak and stupid make up most of the country.

>Imagine being this retarded
Do you understand how investigations work? Look at Nixon