So close to just doing /an hero/

So close to just doing /an hero/..

Cant deal with being this ugly anymore. How the fuck do other ugly people live?

Attached: post-204747-0-96551000-1363446014_thumb.jpg (300x400, 10K)

>Better haircut
>Buy something against acne
>Stop being a bitch

That isn't me.

Post a pic OP I will give advice

I cant manage to take one, or even upload one. I seriously break down if I try. Cant even look into the mirror more then 5 seconds.

It's not the exterior I need help with > It doesnt matter what I do. I'm ugly af.

It's better to sit in the cave looking at the palace.

U won't do shit nigga

do you have spots user, they get better
noone cares as much as you about them

clean pillow cases, more water
no fucking sugar
go to pharmacy and get skin shit like tea tree
or go online, ebay and search for bentonite clay it pretty good
or witch hazel

or if you can get doc to prescribe you shit

Yeah about that..

BIG IRISH HEAD ON YA

Youre not ugly

Look at Adam Driver. Ugly af but a sex symbol. Plenty of examples. Do what you can to stop focusing on your face. Thats hard work but it can be done. Exercise. Stop eating any refined sugar at all, focus on protein and fiber. If you're in US, you can have a top 10% male body within one year but it takes hard work.

>close to "an hero" an still afraid of showing real face with time stamp.
>someone could ruin your life
>LIFE
>LOL

Op confidence is fucking key. Do what you can to improve your looks but we all know there’s only so much you can do. I’m a pretty ugly guy but I’ve landed several 7,8 and 9’s because I walk around with a big stick pretending like I own the place. People tend to take you at face value and if you walk around like a king a lot of people will just assume that’s what you are.

lol ur not ugly, you're just fat.

dumbass

sorry, i didn't read through your entire soppy thread u fat faggot.
How about you do 10 push ups piggy

I'm Op and didnt call you dumbass roflmao.

Tbh im on the anorexic side of things

>Get a stylish haircut
>Get your eyebrows shaped
>Start bodybuilding/losing fat
>Take Melanotan II
>Go to the beach, dont soap your face when you shower, get some sun every day

Done OP. Srs

I'm not the guy in the picture.

The question is HOW DO UGLY PEOPLE COPE? Like I'm not THE UGLIEST but im still on the low-low % of ugly people.

he just gave you the list of how not to be ugly.

Are you young? Oldfags don't care at all about physical attractiveness in their young bucks. You don't even need to take dick if you don't want to at first. Let them suck you. Fuck their asses. It's human contact at least.

you cant do anything it sucks to get a fucked up genes. the only thing you can do is somehow make it better for yourself. atleast feel good about yourself, you aint shit fam- there will be blind chic waiting for you

Wash you face first you greasy sub human turd.

Attached: 1553036338597.gif (209x213, 1.73M)

So easy, get a haircut and start working out

Start lifting.

lol stop looking like a fucking incell and get rid of the retarded emo jewelry. it doesn't look ' manly'. u look like a fucking edgelord. get a fucking haircut and wear fucking normal clothes. I can just tell you are a disgusting self victimising emofag