"facts don't care about your feelings"

>"facts don't care about your feelings"
>thinks there is a sky man and out of all of the other sky men his sky man is the real sky man

Attached: 5c50c93353993.image.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Is this idiot even worth listening anymore?

He makes good points and is a fairly good arguer against liberals. But then he goes around and makes the same mistakes he shits on liberals for when he defends religion.

Is that Greg Donaldson?

Attached: 1553219091995_20190326203144925.jpg (834x967, 575K)

His thoughts about the sky man are based on facts. Thoughts aren't feelings. If you equate the two, you're probably one of the retarded people offended by the "facts don't care about your feelings" line.

>Implying he was ever worth listening to.

Das Ben Kikepiro

id love the line if it didn't come from his mouth. there is no fucking proof of a sky man its just 100% blind faith, if he had Muslim parents he would more than likely be worshiping the explosion sky man

Look, you're mostly right about the whole God thing. There's little proof, which is why most religions regard faith as important. However, there's an extent to which you can look at the beauty of the world and consider the allegorical nature of God, and appreciate the idea something somewhere might be observing your actions and compelling you to do the right thing. In my perspective, it's a deeply ingrained aspect of the human psyche that's doing that, but I try not to get tripped up by other people referring to that phenomenon as God or Allah.

In the interest of not being at each other's necks, I try to look past differences in perspective and see the commonality in what people believe. I highly recommend you do the same. You benefit a whole lot more from listening to people you disagree with than from rejecting all of a person's ideas based upon an unrelated flaw in their logic.

Stop before you go any further.

Attached: Religion - Stocholm syndrome for everyone.jpg (564x348, 125K)

Kill yourself.

If Ben could drop the religious schtick he'd be unstoppable.

you're a fuckin faggot dude

Attached: Broccolidog.png (224x206, 121K)

And if he started supporting legalized weed. because capitalism.

He knows how to debate better than the average person, and he knows politics. You can't call him dumb, he went to Harvard law school and made something of himself.

That being said some of his talking points are straw man ones or sometimes fall into the things he would criticize a liberal for, and he always is a shill for various companies to advertise, literally reads from a script (or teleprompter).

Overall he is good to listen to but you can't take 100% of what he says on face value, like anything in politics. Keep a critical mind user.

Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson learned how to talk and weave sophistry.
They never learned how to be correct, they only learned how to make a good argument for something shitty

He's never claimed that to be a fact tho.

He already does support it, he just thinks it's a degenerate activity.

>literal skyman strawman

The advertising shit is common with just about everyone who has a podcast. Super easy way to make money and it's not like he's ever shilling for anything weird, they're always practical products.

>They never learned how to be correct

Since when has being correct every mattered in politics?

Attached: 1355707401811.jpg (250x250, 5K)

I love him

Yea but after you've heard the pitch phrased word for word a few times it gets old.

Well nobody gives a fuck what he thinks, facts over feelings faggot

You know how a computer is designed
And how it computes all the stuff happening on the screen
Your experiences, perceptions, bodystate, mental activity and consciousness are all pregenerated... Precalculated you are.
Before you there is the substrate.
The field.

so what you are saying is you get this FEELING that there is a sky man who wants you to cut your baby's foreskin off. i don't think if you believe in god you don't have any good points but friendship hero acts so smug when hes says "facts don't care about your feelings" yet the nigga blindly believes in the sky man.

OH MY GOD are you the guy from my huge Markiplier image post?

Those examples are incongruent.
You're a dumbfuck.
The Ether.

stick to watch

it's almost like picking a political side is a flawed action.

He also sticks to debates with potheads and liberal art majors with the occassional News Anchor. All people he himself has said weren't worth debating.

You're only as good as your competition.

I'm not a computer tho

Literally hundreds if videos on youtube of him debating with people not like that.

destiny vs been sharpio pls

Debating is pointless anyway its just for entertainment. most of those clips you see from him are Q and As not debates.

Correction: Literally hundreds of videos of him DESTROYING, CONQUERING, QUEEFING ON, BARFING ON people not like that

True. Never seen a debate where either of the sides changed their mind. They just end it because lack of time. Like what's the whole point?

Link one

>You can't call him dumb
Watch me faggot. Ben Shapiro is dumb. I won't pretend getting a degree from Harvard is a small feat, but having a degree doesn't keep you from being dumb. People get masters degrees and become doctors, and still doubt basic science everyday.

At this point I'm more likely to believe that Ben is like Milo, a narcissistic asshole who knows if he says enough controversial things he can stay relevant and get idiots to buy his books support his brand.

Attached: ben shapiro.png (689x532, 738K)

>I won't pretend getting a degree from Harvard is a small feat

A LAW degree, one of the hardest programs in the country at one of the top 5 schools in the country.

What have you accomplished? Doubt its a degree, yet alone go onto law school.

>who knows if he says enough controversial things he can stay relevant

What does it say that's really controversial tho?

>Thinks cutting and sucking babies dicks is okay.

He also advocates for Isreal and disregards the facts he's so animate about to keep it a welfare state for no other reason but heritage...then goes on to say people shouldn't care about heritage.

Grow some testicles, fence fucker.

You could know everything in the world when it comes to law, you could be THE master.
It doesn't mean you know how to change a tire.
A genius in one thing does not make you a genius at everything or most things.
Go meet the subject matter experts, you'll be disspointed.

How does knowing how to change a tire, or stopping a leaky faucet impact ones ability to make a rational decision?

OH SHIT!

I thought he was a rational atheist. Now I've lost all "faith" in his views lol

Problem solving is a important skill

His piercing intellect is too dull to cut even the thinnest layer of his own delusion.

What a joke. Hahah

The jew shill just needs to fucking die, lol.

>“MY SKYMAN IS BETTER THAN YOURS! ALLAH IS NOT CANON”

Good old religious cunts

Literally don't even know who this is. Why should I care?

Yet he believes in a magic beard

>Thinks it takes a mechanic to know when a car is broken, or a plumber to know when pipes are leaking, or a baker to know when bread is stale.

k.

You know Burger King only gives you a 30 min break, get back to work user. The grill line needs you.

Is that the dude who bought the Wu Tang album?

That's not what he said.

>ben shekelpiro

Attached: 1548274543029.jpg (564x384, 47K)

I saw this guy for the retard he was a long, long time ago.
He's every bit as disingenuous as your average layperson, but his vocabulary is adequate and when coupled together with a glib tongue gives him the illusion of intellectual superiority.

Find particular group of zealots.

Throw a bait.

Get worshiped.

Win.

Everyone that ever existed.

If someone wants to explore the nature of God in this context then I see no problem with it whatsoever. Is there a God of some sort? I really have no clue at all.

My issue comes in to it when we start naming these God's and claims somehow to know what they want.

You're missing the point.
Law =/= foreign affairs which is what he loves to debate about.
You may be a master in a craft and know nothing about something we all find very simple.
Just because someone has a prestigious degree does not mean everything they say about all things is correct.
Go out into the real world and learn that first hand.
He may know law like you could never believe but if you have half a brain and can keep up with his machine gun pace for talking he's a hypocrite and often just plays to the whims of his camp.
Ultimately for all his verbal jousting what has he accomplished besides a YouTube following where he DESTORYS or HUMILATES some off beat liberal loon.

What does that have to do with my post?

Hi I'm able to memorize a lot. That means I'm smart and right.

Oh I cant "memorize" logic?

Well who needs to when magic is real?

What a rote parroting memorizer.

Polly want a law degree LOLOLOLKEKEKE